It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 57
<< 54  55  56   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: AMPTAH
There is obviously a network of corruption that expands far beyond them, and that is why they are protected.

That is what I was trying to get at. It isn't Clintons. It is something else.

The problem here is that one of the people on the upper level of ongoing corruption is running for president of our country. And some of us don't think that giving someone like that more power is a good idea for many obvious reasons.

And I think that if there is such a corrupt organization behind them, it doesn't really matter who becomes president. That organization will still be operating in the same way behind the scenes. That organization wasn't created by the Clintons, and isn't going to disappear just because the Clintons aren't there anymore.

edit on 9-7-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Tell yall its "the management" All females who control the men they hide behind to conceal themselves. The pharase"behind every good man is a woman" is very apt here.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: IAMTAT

From my understanding, it doesn't matter, because look, Trump called a black person, black.

In fairness, what he said was "I have a good relationship with the blacks." So, yeah, kinda racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
why is that racist?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
why is that racist?

Because its an election year and the Clinton camp / DNC are in panic mode.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

The Blacks instead of just blacks or African Americans, is racist. Unintentional, IMHO, but still racist. My apologies for resurrecting an old thread though. For some reason this came up as a new topic in my thread. Now looking back, it seems the last post was July. BTW, I AM a democrat, but I would never vote for Hillary. Anyone but her. My 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester
a reply to: snarfbot

The Blacks instead of just blacks or African Americans, is racist. Unintentional, IMHO, but still racist. My apologies for resurrecting an old thread though. For some reason this came up as a new topic in my thread. Now looking back, it seems the last post was July. BTW, I AM a democrat, but I would never vote for Hillary. Anyone but her. My 2 cents.

I don't believe you can be unintentionally racist. Racism is founded on a belief of superiority.
You can't unintentionally believe you are superior.

top topics

<< 54  55  56   >>

join