It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know what people would expect. It's not as if the presence OR the absence of Hillary Clinton in this election or AFTER this election matters one damn bit. It's all going to be the same damn thing no matter whose face you have to watch in TV for the next 4-8 years. The only thing that will change will be the narrative. The agenda will be exactly the same.

No one seems to want to face this. I guess it's because it means we're just plain screwed. Nobody likes reality when it sounds like that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: [post=20947258]BlueAjah

Comey said she broke the law. Which is what we have been saying.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

Just to be clear...Nowhere does he say she broke the law. That is what a court would need to conclude. What he chose to say was "there is EVIDENCE of POTENTIAL violations of the statutes"...NOT evidence of violations of the statutes..or "violation of the statutes".....He qualified it ...evidence of "potential" violations...Not sufficient evidence or potential to warrant an indictment though.

and no where in his speech did he say she was innocent or the charges were without merit... they said not enough evidence remained to guarantee a conviction.

I am still leaning to, some names higher up the totem pole were part of the email chains and they knew to get her meant risking the others...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Honestly, I don't know what people would expect. It's not as if the presence OR the absence of Hillary Clinton in this election or AFTER this election matters one damn bit. It's all going to be the same damn thing no matter whose face you have to watch in TV for the next 4-8 years. The only thing that will change will be the narrative. The agenda will be exactly the same.

No one seems to want to face this. I guess it's because it means we're just plain screwed. Nobody likes reality when it sounds like that.

Someone the other day compared it to a role-playing game.

Seemed pretty apt to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny that Clinton is still 10 points ahead of him.

Maybe you're counting backwards or something?

It's +4.6 for Clinton according to the RCP averages.
Huffpost average is at +5.0 Clinton
The latest poll (July 4th Morning Consult) has Clinton ahead by 1 point.

Not that any of that matters much - The swing states are the most important. Some pretty close numbers there...most within the margin or error.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So why does Hillary possess a valid security clearance from the State Department? They refuse to comment about that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. So why does Hillary possess a valid security clearance from the State Department? They refuse to comment about that.

Another consideration for voters to look at with both eyes open.

This scandal is not going away.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Whomever hasn't already BOUGHT influence from Crooked Hillary...will now be BLACKMAILING her for it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Who was it that said we would look back upon the Obama years as the "good ole days".....?

oh yeah, it was me...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Another consideration for voters to look at with both eyes open. This scandal is not going away.

You have a lot more confidence in the American electorate than I do.

With their short attention spans; come November it will all be a hazy unimportant memory.

For Donald to capitalize on Clintons ****up, he will need a lot more campaign money than he has now plus rally the GOP behind him.

Time will tell. the GOP convention will be classic.

edit on 5-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Funny that Clinton is still 10 points ahead of him.

Maybe you're counting backwards or something?

It's +4.6 for Clinton according to the RCP averages.
Huffpost average is at +5.0 Clinton
The latest poll (July 4th Morning Consult) has Clinton ahead by 1 point.

Not that any of that matters much - The swing states are the most important. Some pretty close numbers there...most within the margin or error.

You aren't going to fact check Xuenchen's "10 million more votes" for Trump?

(Hint: my comment was offered in the same ad absurdam sense.)

Interesting thing about the RCP numbers though ... did you notice the trend has had Clinton well ahead of Trump for the last year?

(Second hint: Rasmussen always lands for Trump.)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another consideration for voters to look at with both eyes open.

This scandal is not going away.

I hope not.

I hope we hear about Benghazi, Emails and Whitewater every day between now and November 8th.

The American people tire of such things, and they don't look favorably on those who keep harping on an obviously losing strategy.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If Trump campaigns on "I'm not Hillary" he will get creamed. Hillary will rally her base with "free stuff"

Your choice....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

We Demand the Resignation of FBI Director James Comey
www.change.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Can anyone answer this possibly dumb question? Does someone having their own server bypass the NSA in any way?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm moving to the PI if she gets elected.

I'll be rich there ...and my honey will love it...

I'll open a bar..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's almost as if he's telling everyone else to ignore the presidence being established.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hillary will never be like this...a true leader!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
People here care way too much who the president is, it's almost like they're paid to care because people I talk to don't care that much.
Only really dumb people, the kind of person who thinks putting out a yard sign has any influence whatsoever on people act like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
People here care way too much who the president is, it's almost like they're paid to care because people I talk to don't care that much.
Only really dumb people, the kind of person who thinks putting out a yard sign has any influence whatsoever on people act like this.

That's the kind of attitude that got our country into the current situation.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A senator who spoke with Comey today after the press conference today asked Comey if charges were pending against others involved, or if there were any other investigations.

Comey replied that he could not tell him that.

So.... maybe we are not done yet?

(TV - FoxNews)

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join