It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just as a follow on from Comey's statement today... He said that the FBI had found work related emails that Clinton did not turn over to them ... didn't he?
During the Benghazi hearings Hillary claimed she turned over every work related email. She did so under oath.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Very damning ...

Clinton did the same thing Rice did the same thing Powell did.

At least she didn't delete 22,000,000 emails in the midst of a Congressional investigation ...

Never mind that former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican, has said he used a system similar to Clinton’s — and never mind that in 2007 Karl Rove deleted 22 million emails from a private server in the Bush White House — a matter about which the Beltway media said little and Republicans in Congress, like Rep. John Boehner, said nothing.

Source

And at least she wasn't a NATO General who was conspiring against his country and his Commander in Chief when his GMAIL account was hacked ...

The emails, posted by the site DCLeaks, show correspondence between General Philip M. Breedlove, former head of the US European Command and supreme commander of NATO forces, with several establishment insiders concerning the situation in Ukraine following the February 2014 coup that ousted the elected government in favor of a US-backed regime, according to reports.

Source

But Clinton IS doing something that Powell, Rice, and Rove didn't do: Run for POTUS. You'd think then she'd exhibit a greater sense of ethics to set herself apart.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Did anyone notice that Comey looked really angry as he walked out?
I wonder if he will be resigning.

He thought he was the Director of the FBI. But, discovered he was just another puppet.

When his Master told him he could not bring charges. He fumed.

When he asked his Master why? He was told that the matter was above his pay grade, and if he wanted to keep his job he would do as he was told.

Naturally, the guy is going to choose to feed his family.

Everybody looses their pride when they discover their "title" is just another illusion created by the puppet masters.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes he did say that.

So what do we know that we didn't know before?

We still know she is a huge liar.
We still know she was negligent in handling classified and sensitive information.
We still know she has no regard for proper protocols when it comes to OUR national security.
We still know she made herself vulnerable to possible hostile hacks even though the sophistication of these hackers would be able to hide evidence of an intrusion.
We still know she has put our country in jeopardy. If foreign players have sensitive information, it could be used to bribe her once she becomes POTUS.

The only new thing that we now know is it wasn't just ONE server, but four! The extent is even worse than we thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I expect a plane crash or two.

Hopefully Hillary is on one of them.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Comey is getting slammed big time on the FBI Facebook.
Not that he or they care what the little people think.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It's Facebook. Who gives a damn what people say on Facebook?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
An old article from Glenn Greenwald dated Aug. 12, 2015 concerning protecting classified information by none other than Hillary Clinton:

The Intercept

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

The only major flop was trusting Comey to do the right thing.
He failed miserably.

I'm not sure he 'failed' as opposed to being 'coerced' i.e. being the arbiter of a supposed constitutional crisis. I still say he resigns by Friday.

She said if Clinton were indicted, President Barack Obama would be a witness in a criminal case, which would create a “constitutional crisis.”

The reason she will not be indicted is because her first witness as a defendant in a criminal case is the president of the United States,” Pirro said. “Because Hillary Clinton email President Barack Obama. He knew that she had a private email server – that Clinton email dot com. So he is complicit and they will not allow a constitutional crisis where the president of the United States knew about the risking of security of the United States.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's Facebook. Who gives a damn what people say on Facebook?

I bet millions of voters give a damn !!!

Today's escapade could give 10 million votes to Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Apparently its the only way to directly contact the FBI.
I looked.
I wanted to send an email.
But the only contact information on their web site is to report a crime.

ETA: But yeah I hate Facebook. I don't have an account, so I could only relieve my frustration by reading other peoples comments.
And by contributing to the Trump campaign.
And buying yard signs for Trump.
- Still feeling helpless.
edit on 7/5/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Apparently its the only way to directly contact the FBI.
I looked.
I wanted to send an email.
But the only contact information on their web site is to report a crime.

ETA: But yeah I hate Facebook. I don't have an account, so I could only relieve my frustration by reading other peoples comments.
And by contributing to the Trump campaign.
And buying yard signs for Trump.
- Still feeling helpless.

No reason to feel frustrated. The right thing happened today, regardless of how we feel about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No words

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You're going a long way to justify a relatively meaningless point.

Glad I could help you straighten out your thoughts!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny that Clinton is still 10 points ahead of him.

Maybe you're counting backwards or something?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20947258]BlueAjah

Comey said she broke the law. Which is what we have been saying.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

Just to be clear...Nowhere does he say she broke the law. That is what a court would need to conclude. What he chose to say was "there is EVIDENCE of POTENTIAL violations of the statutes"...NOT evidence of violations of the statutes..or "violation of the statutes".....He qualified it ...evidence of "potential" violations...Not sufficient evidence or potential to warrant an indictment though.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes he did say that.

So what do we know that we didn't know before?

We still know she is a huge liar.
We still know she was negligent in handling classified and sensitive information.
We still know she has no regard for proper protocols when it comes to OUR national security.
We still know she made herself vulnerable to possible hostile hacks even though the sophistication of these hackers would be able to hide evidence of an intrusion.
We still know she has put our country in jeopardy. If foreign players have sensitive information, it could be used to bribe her once she becomes POTUS.

The only new thing that we now know is it wasn't just ONE server, but four! The extent is even worse than we thought.

We ALSO now know those other newly-discovered servers were maintained...and the classified & Top Secret information contained therein exposed to...IT people OTHER than Bryan Pagliano (who took the Fifth and was given immunity).

edit on 5-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Did anyone notice that Comey looked really angry as he walked out?
I wonder if he will be resigning.

He thought he was the Director of the FBI. But, discovered he was just another puppet.

When his Master told him he could not bring charges. He fumed.

When he asked his Master why? He was told that the matter was above his pay grade, and if he wanted to keep his job he would do as he was told.

Naturally, the guy is going to choose to feed his family.

Everybody looses their pride when they discover their "title" is just another illusion created by the puppet masters.

Once again "the management" steps in and tells a man if he wants to live and do right he has to do as he is told. I sincerely hope the dems nominee has a horrible accident. not for my sake but for the entire worlds.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Every single expert they are interviewing on TV has been saying that there was enough evidence in Comey's speech to convict, and that intent does not apply to these statutes, gross negligence is enough for a felony.
Although she did have intent to use an insecure system.

A senator said they are going to be calling Comey before Congress to explain.

I'm not sure if anything will help, except for electing Trump.
Trump will nominate a new Attorney General and then Hillary will get what she deserves.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Every single expert they are interviewing on TV has been saying that there was enough evidence in Comey's speech to convict, and that intent does not apply to these statutes, gross negligence is enough for a felony.
Although she did have intent to use an insecure system.

A senator said they are going to be calling Comey before Congress to explain.

I'm not sure if anything will help, except for electing Trump.
Trump will nominate a new Attorney General and then Hillary will get what she deserves.

Congress can pull another Benghazi investigation all they want...it's over.

C'mon Blue. At some point reality has to set in.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join