It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Let's pray to God this evil diva will get the bad karma she deserves...racking up lies, corruption and deception and the murder of innocent people...down with this sickness

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The more I reread Comey's statement, the more I think he was trying to leak as much as he could.
There are so many truly damning things with the evidence they had, I still can not understand the outcome, other than that he was forced.

Comey Statement

There is still the one in a million chance that the prosecutors will charge her.

He made it clear at the beginning that nobody knew in advance what he was about to say. I'm beginning to think he HAD to recommend no prosecution, but he did it with all that confusing and damning information. Bizarre!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: introvert

I don't know what to think any more.

What does your heart tell you?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The more I reread Comey's statement, the more I think he was trying to leak as much as he could.
There are so many truly damning things with the evidence they had, I still can not understand the outcome, other than that he was forced.

Comey Statement

There is still the one in a million chance that the prosecutors will charge her.

He made it clear at the beginning that nobody knew in advance what he was about to say. I'm beginning to think he HAD to recommend no prosecution, but he did it with all that confusing and damning information. Bizarre!!

It's not bizarre if you understand the law and read about previous cases that set precedence.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
it must be nice to live a life where the law applies to everyone else and not yourself!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You obviously don't know much about how law works, do you?

Each court decision is supposed to be based on an earlier decision, which is called “precedent.” To show that your constitutional rights have been violated, you point to good court decisions in earlier cases and describe how the facts in those cases are similar to the facts in your case. You should also show how the general principles of constitutional law presented in the earlier decisions apply to your situation.

jailhouselaw.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Sillyolme

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now. "

How can one not read in the above quote that the FBI thinks she is guilty and should face consequences that is just because it is Hillary they are going to let it slide?

I read "security or administrative sanctions" as having your clearance temporarily limited or suspended while things are looked into. In Hillary Clinton's circumstance, she is between jobs and not currently working at State, so those sanctions are not applicable in the present moment.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The more I reread Comey's statement, the more I think he was trying to leak as much as he could...He made it clear at the beginning that nobody knew in advance what he was about to say.

Let there be no mistake...this was a script he was ordered to follow...you could see very clearly how UNCOMFORTABLE he was with making the statement judging his irrational body language and veil over his eyes...he knew he was lying to the American people...wouldn't surprise me if he was feeling guilty as hell and took his own life several weeks later knowing the sin he was committing
edit on 5-7-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   
We all knew nothing was going to come from this. I don't even care about this place anymore. Let the rich and powerful run everything into the ground because that's clearly what they want. This is someone else's legacy, not mine. To hell with it all.

link   

there are no previous cases that can be compared to this one, this case is unique and should be treated as such.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
You are right...woman and young girls will learn that it is really OKAY to lie to people and get away with it

Young girls don't know about Hillary's lies. In fact, most people don't follow the ugly side of politics like ATSers.

I have to find some positives. That's how I deal.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"IGNORANCE is no DEFENSE for breaking the LAW" ........so it's just not true that enforcing Laws is based on INTENT. PUNISHMENT can be determined by INTENT depending on the crime and your ability to hire a good lawyer.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thinking about this as I'm reading replies, I say there was deliberate intent on her part to keep her official work emails, no matter what the level of classification, off of government servers and I have to wonder if someone advised her to use her own personal server or she was already using a personal server for years before becoming Secretary of State and saw no justification in her own mind (not in my mind) to change that practice.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's not bizarre if you understand the law and read about previous cases that set precedence.

Why don't you post links to those case law decisions that were rendered by federal courts, so we can have a look.

Mind you not the just the complaints, but the actually federal judges decisions, at the end.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Sillyolme

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now. "

How can one not read in the above quote that the FBI thinks she is guilty and should face consequences that is just because it is Hillary they are going to let it slide?

I read "security or administrative sanctions" as having your clearance temporarily limited or suspended while things are looked into. In Hillary Clinton's circumstance, she is between jobs and not currently working at State, so those sanctions are not applicable in the present moment.

How can a candidate for President be seriously considered to effectively run our country if security sanctions may be applied in the future?

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

there are no previous cases that can be compared to this one, this case is unique and should be treated as such.

There are plenty to look at. Mishandling classified info is nothing new.

80% of those cases are never taken to court.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Well, the campaign stop in NC today with Obama and Hillary arriving on Air Force One to present a united front for the Dems has been in the plans for at least a week or more.

So, all the rest - her meeting with the FBI on Saturday,Bill Clinton meeting with Lynch - has been nothing but a dog and pony show. They have been knowing since at least that meeting between Bill and Lynch, if not before, that no charges would be brought.

There is NO WAY Obama would have allowed this photo op without knowing she was in the clear. He has his "legacy", such as it is, to protect.

I really feel that the timeline of events in the past two weeks bears some examination. Oh to have even just phone records.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Really 80%

Where are you getting these statistics, please enlighten us by posting the links to the 80% figure. And the other 20%?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
You are right...woman and young girls will learn that it is really OKAY to lie to people and get away with it

Young girls don't know about Hillary's lies. In fact, most people don't follow the ugly side of politics like ATSers.

I have to find some positives. That's how I deal.

When woman follow the politics covered on MSM, including the Clinton News Network (CNN), they are too stupid to realize their own gender is mass manipulating them through uplifting speeches based on mass deception and lies...a total drama tv show

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Really 80%

Where are you getting these statistics, please enlighten us by posting the links to the 80% figure. And the other 20%?

Between 2011 and 2015, federal prosecutors disposed of 30 referrals from investigators in cases where the main proposed charge was misdemeanor mishandling of classified information, according to data obtained from the Justice Department by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse. Prosecution was declined in 80 percent of those cases. Of the six where charges were filed, all the defendants apparently pled guilty, the data show.

www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join