It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

No there was no evidence to indict. Not there wasn't enough. There was none. There was no criminal intent.
No reasonable prosecutor would try to make the case.

Now your just being outright untruthful, he did not say there was NONE.....he also said in similar cases others have been sanctioned and lost their security privileges. At the very least she would need to be fired if she still was Secretary of State.....but instead we see her Boss at the time, the POTUS , endorsing her for his old job !

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

People care more about "their team" than their country.

It's pretty sad. In days of old if your candidate didn't win you sucked it up and stood behind your leader because America is who you ultimately supported.

These days the average American is beholden to their political party first, then their country.

It used to be the other way around.

Sad how brainwashed the masses have become in these troubled times.

EDIT: And watch how I'll be relentlessly attacked for this statement with things like, "You want ME to follow a CRIMINAL!?!"

Just proving my point. *eye roll*

People: America comes first -- we don't always like our leaders, but we work within the framework of the system we have in place. If we don't like it, then we decide to run ourselves for office or get jobs within the government to make the change we want to see.

Simply complaining and electing the same partisan people isn't going to change anything. We have to make change from the ground up, not the top down. Run for local assembly or mayor of your town. Get involved in state-level politics yourself.

I have no respect for people who hide behind a keyboard and complain while never getting involved themselves. Get some skin in the game.

Remember: America comes first, then our individual party politics.
edit on 5-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hopefully the ones involved in this investigation who walked free, and those who let it happen will face the appropriate justice for their crimes.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: IAMTAT

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information

They have evidence that she broke the law. So, what the heck?

Comey KNEW DOJ fix was in and if he recommended indictment...nothing would happen.

I disagree. Comey's statements are very much in-line with how previous cases have been handled, in regards to handling of sensitive material.

Don't you think he knew that before he spent all that time, effort, and money on the Investigation??

Yes, but he still needed to find the facts.
edit on 5-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yep.

And if you're an outsider, you are told to shut the hell up and look at your country first, or Russia....or if you are an American and don't like it, you should get the hell out...

Strange times that we live in
edit on 242k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

These days the average American is beholden to their political party first, then their country.

I don't agree. It's just that the party loudmouths get all the press.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Me too. Champaign.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i dont understand why we need to see intent for her breaking the law? if you violate the law, then your guilty.

i mean its like i get caught in public smoking a joint, and all i have to do is say i never intended to light the joint, but the flame accidently touched the rolling paper thus igniting the weed filled cigarette.

she sent emails containing saps... which are higher than top secret. she did this on a private email server, which we all know got hacked by someone. now that someone needs to step up.

i say mean things all the time. and im sure we have all said this :

" not to sound like a rascist but..."

just because you said your not rascist, doesnt mean that what follows that line isnt rascist.

criminal... liar... cheat... bigot.. rascist...power hungry... lame excuse for a human being this lady is.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Just curious how supportive you'd be with a president Trump.

link   

Lied multiple times to the American people about sending or receiving classified-at-the-time extremely sensitive national security information.
'Possibly hacked'
"Extremely reckless" with national security of the United States as Secretary of State.

THIS person must NEVER become President.
most likely not hacked.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Honor is dead. If Clinton had an ounce of class she'd withdraw.

link   

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Tell that to Petraeus.

link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
i dont understand why we need to see intent for her breaking the law? if you violate the law, then your guilty.

"Intent" is a word that actually appears in the law in question, I believe.

Sometimes proving intent is not necessary. Depends on the laws violated.

edit on 5-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: nobunaga

You have to read the statutes to understand.

i mean its like i get caught in public smoking a joint, and all i have to do is say i never intended to light the joint, but the flame accidently touched the rolling paper thus igniting the weed filled cigarette.

That is hardly an apt comparison.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
Honor is dead. If Clinton had an ounce of class she'd withdraw.

Like a blood thirsty shark having it's final meal, that won't happen.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: IAMTAT

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information

They have evidence that she broke the law. So, what the heck?

Comey KNEW DOJ fix was in and if he recommended indictment...nothing would happen.

I disagree. Comey's statements are very much in-line with how previous cases have been handled, in regards to handling of sensitive material.

Don't you think he knew that before he spent all that time, effort, and money on the Investigation??

Yes, but he still needed to find the facts.

His facts boiled down to: No one else has ever had to deal with this much pressure in a case even remotely similar to this one.

Sure. Spies have gone to jail.

Hillary's an egomaniac ... and a stoopit one at that.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

Because that is the precedent for this type of case. It is the way it has been reviewed in previous similar cases. You can't change precedent just because you don't like Hillary.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I don't agree. It's just that the party loudmouths get all the press.

And that is still a dangerous thing because what people hear/see eventually becomes their reality.

People today are having a harder and harder time distinguishing reality from fantasy. People think reality TV is real. People turn on the news and see all these partisan talking heads and assume everyone is like that.

"Well if I'm not like that I better become like that since everyone else is..."

Do you not see the danger?

People's perception of reality eventually becomes the reality they manifest for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join