It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

How can I trust in democracy when the country who was bringing democracy to other countries by bombing them till they accept it, doesn't even respect it in their own country???

You should seriously use your anger against the people who run this world, and who laugh at us, instead on me...

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think this pretty much rules that out too.
They said no hacking.
Although he did say that that's not always apparent.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So your telling me that Jonh f Kennedy got killed and nobody got caught for it, Dub-ya invaded iraq and million of iraqies, have died since, but its hillary the witch that broke the system.

No im not hillary fan, but damn i am sure enjoying the relentless snowflake salty tears by the circle jerkers on ats.

Dont worry faux news will still tell you what to think, you will still have till November to tell us how Hillary is the anti christ, and after that another 8 years of obama and hillary the communist muslim lovers.

Feels like xmas morning

Kennedy's assassin was caught, and shot. Bush did not invade Iraq, we were already there under a cease fire agreement.

I'm really happy your happy, but it's kind of disgusting how you could run it people's faces so hard.

Well that makes me happier that your happy

+4 more 
link   

link   
Get ready for the FBI to start leaking like a faucet.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL...It's like: "HOORAY...Our candidate repeatedly lied to the American people and was extremely reckless with National Security!"

They set a brand new precedent today ...

Blue Ribbons and bowling trophies for proven liars.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Get ready for the FBI to start leaking like a faucet.

Please, Mr. Comey!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So your telling me that Jonh f Kennedy got killed and nobody got caught for it, Dub-ya invaded iraq and million of iraqies, have died since, but its hillary the witch that broke the system.

No im not hillary fan, but damn i am sure enjoying the relentless snowflake salty tears by the circle jerkers on ats.

Dont worry faux news will still tell you what to think, you will still have till November to tell us how Hillary is the anti christ, and after that another 8 years of obama and hillary the communist muslim lovers.

Feels like xmas morning

Kennedy's assassin was caught, and shot. Bush did not invade Iraq, we were already there under a cease fire agreement.

I'm really happy your happy, but it's kind of disgusting how you could run it people's faces so hard.

Kennedy's assassin was caught, true, but was shot by an outsider of the government. If the outsider didn't shoot JFK assassin, guaranteed the dude would have had an identity and face change, thanked by NWO Elites, and shipped to live somewhere tropical with wads of cash.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL...It's like: "HOORAY...Our candidate repeatedly lied to the American people and was extremely reckless with National Security!"

They set a brand new precedent today ...

Blue Ribbons and bowling trophies for proven liars.

Your trophy must be in the mail lol

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They said no hacking.

I need to get this on record...

So you are saying that the FBI report 100% vindicates Hillary Clinton and she did nothing wrong?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

And the melodrama don't forget.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I am friends with Father Sava in Kosovo and well and truly familiar with the Clinton legacy there

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He says.
FBI Director James Comey announced.
"Are judgment is NO reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case".
That says it ALL.

not there is no case or no evidence.

edit on 5-7-2016 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

How can I trust in democracy when the country who was bringing democracy to other countries by bombing them till they accept it, doesn't even respect it in their own country???

You should seriously use your anger against the people who run this world, and who laugh at us, instead on me...

Nah, i find it pathetic that you encourage Americans to go out on the streets while your country and your beloved Russia are light years away from anything that even reminds of democracy and freedom. At least Americans can mock their leaders, try mocking Vlad the midget in Russia and see what happens. Take care of your own # first before lecturing others

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

They said no hacking.

I need to get this on record...

So you are saying that the FBI report 100% vindicates Hillary Clinton and she did nothing wrong?

AH ... there it is. I knew the "100% vindication" phase was being floated for a reason. Waffle time.

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

No that's not what he said.
He said there was no criminal intent. She was careless in using this system. No info got out to compromise the nation.

link   

They said no hacking.

He did not say no hacking , he said its possible just very hard to prove.

He also presented a case that clearly shows Hillary is a liar , incompetent and possibly STILL guilty just not enough evidence to indict since its a very difficult thing to prove.

Is that still an individual worthy of POTUS in your eye?

Yeah , no need to answer and continue the destruction of this country by supporting such individuals.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First HRC wants to get voted in for Pres...

However DJT wins and sends her to Hell

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
He says.
"Are judgment is NO reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case".
That says it ALL.

not there is no case or no evidence.

Actually, that is exactly what that phrase means.

The actual practice of law is not the black-and-white, good-guys-always-win, BS that many want to believe it is.

There would be no way to win this case. The laws that were supposedly broken require intention to deliver classified information to non-classified recipients.

This has not happened (and THAT was what the FBI was investigating) and that has been pointed out before.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

According to the F.B.I. “Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

So he says she did break the law but no one will prosecute her.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join