It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Excellent point. So when exactly should we start holding them responsible? Next time?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Excellent point. So when exactly should we start holding them responsible? Next time?

Not my job, my job is to enjoy stuff like this.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm enjoying everyone who is cheering this decision. It also says a lot about their character.

At least we have character...

You wing nuts were looking to crucify Hillary long before any details had been announced.

So get off your high horse, Cowboy.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
FBI obviously had orders to not set precedent.

But the focus today was only on Hillary.

Bet they charge some lower levels of people later.

link   
You guys, I just had a random thought...

What if, she's really only a liar? And yes, that would mean she's a retard as well, but it's possible, right?

link   
a reply to: RedDragon

I think she did it for convenience - not to give out top secret info to enemies. She was stupid to think she could keep it secure.

link   
I hope some Trump PAC or the Trump campaign itself is already turning part of Comey's statement into a campaign ad.

I must admit I'm very disappointed at the decision not to refer for prosecution, but the info about the carelessness of handling State Secrets would disqualify anyone with a sense of shame, decency, or honor. But, it's long been evident Hilary has none of those.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I agree, how dumb of us to actually hope for justice in what was supposedly the most democratic country in the world...

I am not an American, but I am extremely angry. If this is how they treat justice in the US, what hope there's for the rest of us?

If I were in the US, I'd already be in the streets. If people can fight for transgender rights, they sure as hell have an obligation to defend THE LAW and JUSTICE....wet dreams of mine

Please do tell us about "democratic" elections in your homecountry Serbia and mother Russia !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
You guys, I just had a random thought...

What if, she's really only a liar? And yes, that would mean she's a retard as well, but it's possible, right?

Nope.
She is careless too.

First requirement for being POTUS, in some people's view.

link   
Wow what a load of horse sh&^.....the FBI being competent and honest in their investigation with "no outside influence" into their research???

Wow...so bullsh&^ the guy was lying through his buttcheeks badly!

I hope DJT becomes president and locks up HRC with help from CC

+4 more 
link   

I'm enjoying everyone who is cheering this decision. It also says a lot about their character.

LOL...It's like: "HOORAY...Our candidate repeatedly lied to the American people and was extremely reckless with National Security!"

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This doesn't really instill confidence in Law Enforcement at any level. I expected at least a trial.....

link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

As a fed employee who has held clearances, with other family members who also hold clearances, for a lot of us the biggest problem is a lack of accountability of management. Once you get to a managerial position above GS-14, unless a politician wants to make you an example, there is zero accountability.

As far as the justice system goes - they don't even hide the fact that there are two sets of rules anymore - one for us, and one for 'them'.

It is a sad reminder when those at the highest levels of Government don't have to play by the same rules as the rest of us. Blatant lack of leadership and accountability.

link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Sillyolme

I tend to disagree here (disclaimer I'm for Johnson, Hillary and Trump sicken me).

So you think that the fact that she indeed had Top Secret info that was classified when originally sent / received on her server, and according to the FBI her and her staff were very irresponsible handling top secret info, won't hurt her come the election? I think this will hurt her greatly in the election, particularly regarding her public trust issues.

Please stop being so naive. The world doesn't work that way anymore. We are truly on the verge of an Idiocracy.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

At least we have character...

You wing nuts were looking to crucify Hillary long before any details had been announced.

So get off your high horse, Cowboy.

Hes angry is team lost, not his fault really lol.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No fraid not this one is in the Bible and its worse than your current one whos in the Quoran

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So your telling me that Jonh f Kennedy got killed and nobody got caught for it, Dub-ya invaded iraq and million of iraqies, have died since, but its hillary the witch that broke the system.

No im not hillary fan, but damn i am sure enjoying the relentless snowflake salty tears by the circle jerkers on ats.

Dont worry faux news will still tell you what to think, you will still have till November to tell us how Hillary is the anti christ, and after that another 8 years of obama and hillary the communist muslim lovers.

Feels like xmas morning

Kennedy's assassin was caught, and shot. Bush did not invade Iraq, we were already there under a cease fire agreement.

I'm really happy your happy, but it's kind of disgusting how you could run it people's faces so hard.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that some of the more cagey among you knew that this would be the outcome. I had asked many times over the last few days about whether you would support the FBI recommendation, whatever it was.

Most of you declined to go on the record.

What is truly disgusting here is the number of you that want to simply silence anyone you think doesn't agree with you. For example, you won't find anywhere here that I have recommended that anyone vote for Hillary Clinton. I have not defended her, I have pointed out the inconsistencies in the arguments you all bring to damn her, which are illogical, non-factual and fallacious.

You are all so consumed in your partisanship that you can't see through this anymore. It's all black-and-white. Us-and-them.

Some who post here believe in Clinton as a candidate. I don't think anyone assumes she (or any other politician, certainly including one Donald J. Trump who has basically admitted to Federal crimes) is some guiltless, blameless lamb.

However, what is true is that the mounds of political detritus around Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton for that matter) NOTHING has ever stuck. Some of you fantasize that is because the Clinton's are so all-powerful, and yet, you ignore the more logical fact: they haven't been found guilty of wrong-doing.

That doesn't say that nothing wrong has ever been done.

Some of you are hoping that your imagined President Trump would ACTUALLY trample the rule of law and a just investigation (if you can't trust Director Comey, who has been after the Clintons FOR YEARS, who are you going to trust?) and just, what. order the DOJ to indict Clinton on his say-so?

That sounds a lot more like the action of a tyrant than anything see heretofore ... and yet, you're CHEERING for that.

I guess you're right ... it is a matter of disgust. How far this country has fallen when between 33 and 50% of us have this epic level of fail in basic logic and reasoning.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL...It's like: "HOORAY...Our candidate repeatedly lied to the American people and was extremely reckless with National Security!"

Hillary or trump are not my candidates, but thanks for trying real hard, shes the anti christ i tell ya.

link   
If I had robbed banks , I would hope I would have a Judge just like Comey.
Yes , we know you robbed those banks , but there was no criminal intent...
Peace. This too shall pass

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join