It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Once again it's proven at the highest levels of government that laws are only enforced against us little people. The Department of Just US once again protects it's own.

By all accounts Director Comey is an honorable man and squeaky clean when it comes to private dirt. I understand the concerns about the difficulty of proving intent in a criminal prosecution. If she weren't running for President it wouldn't be a big deal, she'd be barred for life from having a security clearance and would pose very little danger to the people. However, one of the two main parties Presidential Nominees is pretty clearly untrustworthy to safeguard the nations secrets. Unfortunately, a good chunk of the US is too stupid to care.

We are going to see bloodshed in this country like we haven't seen since the 1860s. I no longer pray for us to be spared only that it hold off just a bit so that I can be more prepared.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Maybe that is the part that he meant when he said no one in government knew what he was about to say.

That in itself is very telling on how corrupt the system is, that he has to make such a statement or be concerned enough about it to hide it.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Honesty, am I the only one who's getting sick by reading the posts of hillary supporters? You guys are starting to sound like her, making people ill in their stomach...

A part of me actually think you deserve to have that criminal as your president, just so I get to hear you cry about how awful things are, because of that lying, bloodsucking, above law bitch

No, there are many who feel like you do, and it far and away amuses me to no end...

Shame you can't force us to stop posting all the "I told you so's" in the world.
I bet you'd love that. How authoritarian of you.

BTW, incidentally, FYI, as it happens, TBH, I don't support Hillary.

link   

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges,” Comey said. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Translation a political appointee by Clintons party will not pursue.

That's what they mean by 'reasonable'.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

No he didn't. He showed she made a mistake. Like we all do.

Do we all jeopardize national security when we "make a mistake"?

link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm pretty sure when Petraeus handed his journal with the top secret stuff in it right into his girlfriends hands that's different. Clinton did not intend for this info to be revealed. He sure as hell did.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Remember, only prosecutors make the decision to go ahead with charges. He can only recommend and advise - he doesn't make the decision to prosecute. He said, knowing that no prosecutor would take the case due to lack of willful intent and precedent (previous similar situations that did not result in criminal charges), he wouldn't recommend charges.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So your telling me that Jonh f Kennedy got killed and nobody got caught for it, Dub-ya invaded iraq and million of iraqies, have died since, but its hillary the witch that broke the system.

No im not hillary fan, but damn i am sure enjoying the relentless snowflake salty tears by the circle jerkers on ats.

Dont worry faux news will still tell you what to think, you will still have till November to tell us how Hillary is the anti christ, and after that another 8 years of obama and hillary the communist muslim lovers.

Feels like xmas morning

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump....
"THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!"
twitter.com...

Can't believe I agree with Trump on something !

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I tend to disagree here (disclaimer I'm for Johnson, Hillary and Trump sicken me).

So you think that the fact that she indeed had Top Secret info that was classified when originally sent / received on her server, and according to the FBI her and her staff were very irresponsible handling top secret info, won't hurt her come the election? I think this will hurt her greatly in the election, particularly regarding her public trust issues.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No sane prosecutor would take the case because they know they would end up Arkancided

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: DBCowboy

What she did was foolish, I agree. Malicious? No. Stupid? Definitely.

Why did she set up her own private e-mail servers? That's not stupid. That required planning and a reason.
edit on 7/5/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Do we all jeopardize national security when we "make a mistake"?

Exactly, IAMTAT. That's why I said that people who support Hillary have the same mentality she does. They cannot compute the common sense statement you just made. They are one-layer thinkers and it's impossible for them to see through that thin top layer.
edit on 5-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The ripping out of hair....

The looking for a bridge to jump from....

The 16 shots of vodka....

The feelings of disgust and revulsion....

The shouting into the wind....

No cognitive dissonance here.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

NO.. what she showed was that she is unfit to be the POTUS... but we knew that already.

And for the record.. I repsect the FBI's decision although I obviously do not agree with this.

To try and use this to say it proves Hillary's innocence is nothing more than pure unadulterated BS...all it show is someone who has no respect for the laws and regulations, has piss poor personal judgement and is unfit to be the POTUS.

TRUMP 2016 is now my mantra and I will do everything in my power to convince people to vote for anyone other than HRC.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm enjoying everyone who is cheering this decision. It also says a lot about their character.

link   
People make mistakes. It happens.

However... people in her positions must face the consequences of those MISTAKES!

The FBI just treated her like a child who spilled the milk, thus proving that there are different standards of law.

This country is in desperate need of a revolution.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I agree, how dumb of us to actually hope for justice in what was supposedly the most democratic country in the world...

I am not an American, but I am extremely angry. If this is how they treat justice in the US, what hope there's for the rest of us?

If I were in the US, I'd already be in the streets. If people can fight for transgender rights, they sure as hell have an obligation to defend THE LAW and JUSTICE....wet dreams of mine
edit on 252k2016Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm enjoying everyone who is cheering this decision. It also says a lot about their character.

Thanks good sir, i live for your approval lol

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Irishhaf

He's saying that there is no evidence of malicious intent. No evidence that she did this purposefully to release top secret info to enemy groups. So, no criminal charges. That doesn't mean there won't be some kind of other sanctions against her - I believe he said this press conference wasn't to address that.

So the only thing proven is that Hillary Clinton is inept.

No.
She is a liar.
Proven.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join