It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director will be holding a Press Conference at 11AM EST today

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Director Comey didnt want to be found at an unknown park on a bench dead of a heart attack
Simple

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Honestly, how the f##k are you finding any of this amusing?

Are you seriously blind as to what just happened? This is not death of only justice system, but of the whole idea of democracy. It's proven to be just a wall of text.

It's a f###ing sad day, I'm glad you're having fun

link   
So we have a terrible-twos somethingaire and an incompetent psycho up for president this round.

I now go back into my mancave for 4 years.
edit on 5-7-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I haven't had a drink in years.
I just may join you.

+4 more 
link   
Lied multiple times to the American people about sending or receiving classified-at-the-time extremely sensitive national security information.
'Possibly hacked'
"Extremely reckless" with national security of the United States as Secretary of State.

THIS person must NEVER become President.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: butcherguy

You forgot 'FBI proven' liar

I don't get how her followers can say she's innocent. He listed, in detail, all the things she did to put our national security at risk, yet they will throw a party to celebrate, instead of asking themselves "Is she fit to lead".
No, she's not. No one that careless with classified information should have access to it. If it was you or I, prison would be in our near future.

Now.... will ANY reporter ask Hillary why she should be trusted with the Presidency?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
What caught my attention was his mentioning the 7 chains that were extremely top secret? He had stated that these chains were with others personal servers and individuals involved all should have known that these discussions should not be shared in this way!

Obviously, the question is...who else in our government is as careless with our national security? Are they recommending not to charge Clinton, since then they would be forced to charge the others too? Who else is too big for justice?

I was expecting misdemeanor charges or at least security restrictions!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well one scandal down...

Up next is the ongoing public corruption investigation and the Clinton foundation.

link   
Great. For the first time in history we're going to have a President who can't get a security clearance.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He made mention of her using the BlackBerry in countries with advanced spying capabilities too.

link   
For arguments sake, how about screw the emails and get her on 1 of 7483723942 other illegal activities.

iTruthSeeker

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Text

Text

No criminal intent

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
We have inmates across the country charged with criminal acts for laws they didn't mean to break. How is this not a class system of justice?

We get charges for our carelessness. He just confirmed that there is a different standard for them to be charged.

Free the inmates who didn't mean to break the laws either.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Director Comey didnt want to be found at an unknown park on a bench dead of a heart attack
Simple

I'm reminded of my thread from a few months ago: Is James Comey the right person to investigate the Clintons? www.abovetopsecret.com...

+6 more 
link   
no charges....

especially after Bill met Loretta...

Welcome to the Banana Republic formerly known as the USA...

Good thing is... Trump will use the FBI report to absolutely demolish her...

Excellent. No charges doesn't not equate to innocence.... extreme carelessness in the handling of extrememly classified materials = unfit to be Commander-in Chief.

Damn it now I HAVE to VOTE for TRUMP.

What is left of America is a former shell of itself.... sad day.
edit on R392016-07-05T10:39:13-05:00k397Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R392016-07-05T10:39:43-05:00k397Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402016-07-05T10:40:03-05:00k407Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

His briefing sounded goofy to me. Like the decision to not seek indictment was reached sometime back. Why brief in detail saying she violated the law only to say we wont recommend charges?

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Honestly, how the f##k are you finding any of this amusing?

Are you seriously blind as to what just happened? This is not death of only justice system, but of the whole idea of democracy. It's proven to be just a wall of text.

It's a f###ing sad day, I'm glad you're having fun

Some of us already knew all of that and had been telling you so for years.
You called us conspiracy theorists.
You said we were enemies of freedom.
You called us traitorous.

I'll have my cake and eat it too.

link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Great. For the first time in history we're going to have a President who can't get a security clearance.

Obama has no clearance.

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Nope. Lol not at all.

+1 more 
link   
Epa,DOJ,IRS,DHS,BATFE, and now the FBI.

All political arms of the executive.

Apparently Clinton was too big to jail.

top topics