It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel with Computers VIA Time Hacking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In Einstein's space time all space-time exist at the same time. Since all space time exist at the same time all computer files exist at the same time. Since those computer files exist they can be constructed in their entirety in the present.

The process for this uses a method called check sum hacking. Computer files recovered with check sum hacking from the past, present, future, or alternative realities is called time hacking.

Time Hacking involves mathematically calculating the correct check sums for time travel computer media then using check sum hacking to recover the media.

This process requires no internet connection or connection to any other computer. So now in theory it is possible to hack a computer in the future or the past without connecting to it.

Here is a link to a news article that has just come out about this form of time travel.

______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2016/07/time-travel-with-computers-invented-2450612.html
edit on 5-7-2016 by Reactor because: clarification

edit on 5-7-2016 by Reactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Reactor

Beforeitsnews?😃

See ya!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Good read but wish it were true but Sorry this is just nonsense mis/dis info. CRC using to timetravel ? Nothing said about the reconstruction. Configure files doesn't mean a thing conf files are program specific. If this really were true I could hack ironmountain

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Any reputable sources? BIN is about as reliable as getting your daily news from the homeless guy on the corner of the street holding a "THE END IS NIGH!" sign.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What the hell are "Comeputers"?

By the way articles from Beforeitsnews.com generally end up in the hoax forum round these here parts.

Edit: Good stuff amending the title spelling error. You need to quote another source other than Beforeitsnews.com through.
edit on 5-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Wait, so kung fury hackerman is real?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Is hacking something that doesnt exist yet the millennial equivalent of being sent for a long stand/sky hook.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
The reconstruction involves using weak and strong check sums. One program uses math to find these files and creates config files. Those config files are loaded into a program that constructs files with those strong and weak check sums. The processes uses algorithms that employ a rolling check sum counter where the speed of the counter is controlled by how much is added and subtracted from the counter. Another algorithm determines if the changes to the counter brought it closer to its target. If the changes helped the counter the changes are kept. If not they are ignored. As the counter gets closer to it target check sums the counter speed is reduced until the counter comes into alignment with its target check sums. Then the counter is renamed to a file with its correct extension.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Sooooo.. If I understand the algorith correctly, the programm RND's a MD5-checksum and then tries to RND (randomize) a text until it fits the checksum?

Why not just use something like this: automated writing?

Skip that nonsense with "checksums", which just eats up clockcycles. Generate stories on the fly..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Any reputable sources? BIN is about as reliable as getting your daily news from the homeless guy on the corner of the street holding a "THE END IS NIGH!" sign.

still more accurate that fox news

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
this is from a film or a novel or similar
if only i could remember which one, or anything about the plot other than this being part of it....

not that that precludes it from being possible, plenty of ideas have come from fiction to revolutionise the world.
....probably not any from beforeitsnews, however ;\

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Sorry man I dont how to respond to this ... is ... like ... marvelcomics on steroids...
Felicity smoak just got a hearth attack got to reanimate her.

Look this doesn't make any sense at all (is fun to read though)

I can do that too...

Finding proper extension ? windows I guess ?

ah... Felicity is awake tell us how it's done....

I'm Using Lempel–Ziv–Welch coding in lo-hi byte order to reconstruct the weighted error back propagation codes and doing Rainbow attacks on doublewords within the processor code. As a result I get MD5 signatures which I reconstruct by using assymetric RSA keys. Using the twinkle device to factor the keys into primefactors . The result is an Quantum-entanglement of mersenne primes that contain numbersequences that are nothing up their sleave numbers that generate BOGOMIPS. which in turn activate the brain of linus torvals (not the one in this universe but the evil one on earth 656). Who resends the mersenne primes to a server in Semipalatinsk that changes the lo-hi byteorder and reformats the data into md5 hashtags who are send back to the mainserver that finally decodes the data by using reverse Lempel–Ziv–Welch coding.... pfff....

I just love marvel comics.

edit on 752016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 752016 by frenchfries because: superheroe added

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
No only weak and weighted sums are used. Random numbers are used to help bring the counter to its weak check sum. The other method you speak of is called the evolution strong check sum hacking method because it mirrors evolution. In that algorithm if random changes in the counter brought it closer to its target the changes were kept. If not they were ignored. Just like in nature with DNA. That is one of the inventers older algorithms.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
No in Einstein's space time all computer files exist at the same time alone with all history.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Your talking nonsense now. I can only help you if you know and care what your talking about. Only weak and weighted sums are used. The more weighted sums the stronger the strong check sum. I think marvel comics are in another thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So what you're trying to say is, we can use a normal computer to somehow hack into something that isn't a computer to somehow create time travel by somehow using a computer based language.

Yeah, seems plausible to me.

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

you should make comics yourself- that was awesome

dont want to derail the thread sorry. i would like to see this timetravel thing in action- any chance that we can have a little demonstration?

edit on 5-7-2016 by glowdog because: frgt smthg

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"Oh no! Hacked too much time!"

Watch out for the lazer raptors

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"In his claims he states that all computer files are numbers in base 10 from 0 to 255"

Well the very first claim is factually wrong and demonstrates this person's lack of computer literacy.

Put this garbage in the Hoax Bin where it belongs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join