It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and her scandals over the years....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What do you really know about Hillary R. Clinton? The video below is about 25 minutes long and briefly touches on the scandals Hilllary has been involved in going back to the days of Arkansas. Several of the scandals resulted in fines for Clinton although I don't ever remember seeing the media cover the results of the investigations. The other video's linked provide more in depth information dealing with the scandals and run from 13 minutes to several hours.

If you take the time to research the details of each scandal you will find the following:

* - It was always someone else's fault.
* - It was a vast right wing conspiracy.
* - Hillary always knew more than what she let on.
* - Other people took the fall and were pardoned by Bill.

Vince Foster's Death
While new, and damning, information has come to light just recently from the National archives regarding Foster's murder (it was not suicide), Clinton's involvement goes back to Whitewater and the Rose Law Firm. The Day Foster was murdered Hillary's staff entered Fosters office at the White House and removed files that dealt with Whitewater / Rose Law Firm. The files contained information the government needed for their investigation and they mysteriously disappeared. When the Clinton's were absolved of any wrongdoing (lack of evidence) the files mysteriously reappeared in Hillary Clinton's possession. The boxes / files had her fingerprints all over them.

Scandals

The complete story of Hillary Clinton's Email scandal

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 straight minutes

The truth about Hillary

Now to those who will defend Hillary. You are more than welcome to start your own thread dealing with Sanders or Trump. Please do not derail this thread with off topic comments or attempts to introduce non relevant information. You are more than welcome to address the topic and issues raised and are encouraged to refute whats presented. A request - if you refute something please try to be detailed and please include links to your sources so we all can read it.

With that said if you want more information / sources about something you see here please ask. Everyone - Please keep things civil so we don't drag anything off topic. Obviously this is coming from the right so there is no need to make the claims.

The information / videos presented above are for people curious about who Hillary is and why she is always steeped in controversy.

Any questions / requests please ask.

Resources
* - The Select Committee on Benghazi - Full Report
* - New Vince Foster Evidence
* - Office of Inspector General - Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements
* - 10 Scandals Involving Hillary Clinton You May Have Forgotten (with links)
* - Travelgate to Furnituregate: a guide to the Clinton scandals of the 90s

**The links to wiki sources - At the bottom of those pages are the links to all sources used to create the page. **
* - Travelgate scandal
* - Cattlegate scandal
* - Lewinski scandal
* - Hillary Clinton Email scandal
* - Vast right wing conspiracy excuse
* - Clinton's misuse of IRS to go after Bill's affairs
* - Furnituregate scandal
* - Filgate scandal
* - Commercegate / Chinagate scandal
* - Whitewater scandal
* - Pardongate scandal
* - Iranian contributions to Clinton Foundation
* - Skimming funds from Clinton Foundation
* - Peter Paul - Clinton Scandal
* - Giftgate scandal *new*
* - Clinton Administration Scandals - Complete List

ATS Thread - List of Laws Hillary Clinton has violated

For those curious about the Clinton Foundation Scandal take a look at the Arkansas Development Finance Authority (ADFA) scandal from Bill Clinton's time as Governor of Arkansas. You will notice that they are running the same money laundering scheme except this time on a global scale. - SNOW JOB: THE CIA, COCAINE, AND BILL CLINTON - Part 2: The Money Trail
edit on 4-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
She will be president. Just deal with it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

A perfect example of what I am talking about. Thank you for demonstrating what we are not looking for in this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
lol.

For the first time in my 52 year life, I sense fear from a presidential candidate.

This country passed into a very dark era 11/22/1963

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
lol.

For the first time in my 52 year life, I sense fear from a presidential candidate.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
She's a bad person at her core. She's deluded herself ... or she surely would've suicided on some bad day by now. I dunno. Maybe there are worse people in this world, but she certainly holds the pinnacle seat in her criminal field.

I appreciate the effort you made putting up those videos, but I won't waste a second of my life reinforcing what I am already certain of.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Like I said the info provided is for people who might not know about her past or who want more inf on the scandals they might have heard about. It's an election year and people should know who they are voting for and what might come along with that vote. People on the right are not voting for her and people on the left are. This is geared towards those in the middle who aren't sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

A coup occurred on that day and I completely agree with your assessment.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Orionx2

A perfect example of what I am talking about. Thank you for demonstrating what we are not looking for in this thread.

Reality you mean? I hate her as much as anyone but it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
$hes a turd

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Her little trained minions don't care how much of a disgusting human being she is...as long as she has a 'D' next to her name they will vote for her.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I didn't watch the videos either. I can't bear to look at the woman, much less listen to her speak.

But thanks for the links. I spent about an hour giving myself a quick refresher course the Clinton Crime Family scandals to date.

The scandal we're looking at now is one she and Bill have been working toward their entire miserable lives. The email server is small potatoes. The Foundation is where the action is - selling US State secrets to the highest bidder, international money laundering, and God knows what else. Hell, she was pressuring the EU to bail out Greece to help her son-in-law's hedge fund.

If she becomes President, they would burn this country to the ground and salt the earth where it once stood if it made them a buck.

She is literally too big to fail. If everything the Foundation is involved in (in collusion with the government) were exposed, all international hell would break loose.

I'm not a Trump fan, but I will crawl over broken glass to vote for him - and drag my neighbors with me - if he'll promise to bring those bastards to heel.

Happy Independence Day, everybody!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Her little trained minions don't care how much of a disgusting human being she is...as long as she has a 'D' next to her name they will vote for her.
Let the worms claim her body and Hell claim her soul. The D after her name stands for Despicable

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Xcathdra,

While I am pretty up to speed on the current scandals of Benghazi,
and her willful disregard of the laws that led to the FBI investigation,
some of the older scandals are still news to me, there were so many
of them, many different aspects but one thing always runs through
them as you said, it is always some one else at fault, and some one else
always takes the fall.

I'll be looking into them and thanks for all the research, painful as it must have been.

I'll pass the videos on too.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What's got me particularly cynical today is watching "Rich Man's Trick". I made me think of JFK, yeah....something always in my mind. It also put to my mind how corrupt and gristley certain factions of this country are.

If "America" and all infamous perps from Dealy Plaza can stroll through it like a walk in the park, wow....LBJ, how low can you go? Of all the notorious types from that era, he's up there with Hoover and Dullas.

I think it's to mean, most of us here are likely incapable of such treachery. That makes it hard for the lay person to relate to these people's state of mind.

So, going back to the video and JFK, I thought how naive Americans are in regards to their government (see 9/11) and how a foreigner would regard this "true" history documentary. It all would seem familiar in the context of world history, but Americans certainly would not rush to accept the "truth" about their beloved leaders. I think it goes back to the George Washington tale about being truthful about chopping down the cherry tree. That's not a bad metaphor for Hillary, now that
think about it. She needs to tell the truth about the cherry tree.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
New thread up that covers the other 2016 Presidential candidates -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wait, we are not in the Mudpit? Why is there this aggressive behaviour against candidates?

Really, guys. I don't like her myself, but this kind of petty-change attacks is childish.

She is from "THE OTHER" party, but deal with it. How about in a non-tabloid way?

And, btw: telling us day after Day after DAY what and how many times she did wrong, don't you think that this has a dampening effect? Like "woa, what did she do nooww? Meh, thats nothing. I don't care anymore."

There is a "too much" of everything. And you guys have reached that point. Give it a break!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Someone told me she was also involved in the Watergate scandal. Her boss at the time was going to turn her over to the officials but instead fired her? Also, in the t.v. show Sliders season one, they slide into another Earth reality where the President is Hillary. I believe it was her doing a cameo appearance addressing the nation as the POS. It's been planted in peoples mindset for a very long time.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

We finally seem to agree on something.

I've seen a couple of members saying how the rest of the world admires hillary clinton. I will start off by saying that's not anywhere near the truth. A lot, and I mean a lot of people, hate the Clinton's. Including myself. I could not stand this woman twenty years ago, nor can I now. And for a very good reasons.

First, she's everything that most people hate about politicians. A bloody liar, corrupted, establishment's bitch, care only for her own interest, think she is above the law. I hope she gets convicted, even though I am sure that's not going to happen any time soon.

If she wins the election...Not only the US is f####d, but the rest of the world is. Trump help us all

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join