It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP vetting? Trump announces he'll meet with Sen. Joni Ernst (July 04, 2016)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes sir, this is exactly what I have been hoping for, and now its paying off. This woman is a helluva representative, leader, and role model for young girls and women everywhere. I sincerely hopes he offers her the spot, she has expressed her interest.

Donald Trump tweeted Monday he would spend part of his July 4th with Sen. Joni Ernst -- fueling speculation that the Iowa senator could be on the short list of his vice presidential picks.

"I look forward to meeting (Ernst) today in New Jersey. She has done a great job as Senator of Iowa!" Trump tweeted about the freshman lawmaker. There was no immediate response from Ernst.

I think he is spending time with his hopefully to get a feel for who may work out best. I sure hope he settles on Ernst and that she accepts. More on Joni Ernst here.

A previous thread on possible female candidates for VP.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think she would be an excellent choice for VP.
She has my vote!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It`s like when the founding fathers met on July 4th to declare independence and make plans for the future of our new country, trump is like the modern day founding father and george washington.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm totally OK with her as a VP pick , what a great background

edit on Mon20167V201612231 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This will not be accepted by the Hillary Campaign !!!!

Get ready for the smearing.

She is a great choice for VP, imo.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'd love to watch Ernst castrate that hog!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
It`s like when the founding fathers met on July 4th to declare independence and make plans for the future of our new country, trump is like the modern day founding father and george washington.

I have never seen such a insulting comparison to the founders as to compare them to a POS like Trump.

It is good that Trump has found someone who seems to be on the same mental level as him and they both have the backing of failin Palin. But hey if anything breaks out at least Donnie can borrow her balls because she at least had the courage to serve.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Tardacus

I have never seen such a insulting comparison to the founders as to compare them to a POS like Trump.

It is good that Trump has found someone who seems to be on the same mental level as him and they both have the backing of failin Palin. But hey if anything breaks out at least Donnie can borrow her balls because she at least had the courage to serve.

Thank you for your 'endorsement'! Nothing like your assessment to sway voters in the other direction....

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

who is his Palin you speak of? Oh yes, this is her

Yes I am aware its more of an insult video mocking them, but I still get laughs from it. Ernst has alot more than just air in her head compare to Sarah.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Already being discussed.

Please post your comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join