It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Joe Biden Finds It Hard to Believe Hillary Would Do Anything ‘Intentionally Wrong’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Vice President Joe Biden on NPR makes a statement about Hillary that will knock some people down flat.

He just can't believe Hillary would do anything wrong intentionally !!!!

Well I guess Joe is simply supporting the Democrat candidate but come on Joe.

This comment could be the usual talking in "opposites" of reality.

Biden himself is no angel either, he was found to be plagiarizing some years back.

And of course quite a few Hillary lies have been proven by recent government reports.

Biden: ‘I Find It Hard to Believe’ Hillary Would Do Anything ‘Intentionally Wrong’

In an interview with NPR’s “Weekend Edition,” Vice President Joe Biden discussed the upcoming presidential, in particular the “cloud” over presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server while secretary of state.

Biden told NPR’s Rachel Martin that while he couldn’t comment on the situation specifically, he said he found it hard to believe she “would do anything intentionally wrong.”

edit on Jul-04-2016 by xuenchen because: Numb

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tell me again, has Biden had two or three brain surgeries due to his past brain aneurysm? I'm pretty sure there's some permanent damage there.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is Biden we are talking about. Does this actually surprise anyone that he would say something like that. He is a nice guy and maybe a little too trusting.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Can't you see old Joe coming up behind little Chelsea, each of his sweaty palms cupping her shoulders as starts sniffing her hair. STFU Joe and go back to sleep!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
that's going to be the defense, she didn't know it was wrong. its as believable as reagans "I can't recall" defense

heck, colin powell got away with saying the classified e-mails he sent on a private server "weren't classified when I sent them"

karl rove & co deleted 22 million e-mails the bush admin sent on private e-mail servers and got away with it, and they even fired JD lawyers and leaked plames identity as revenge in the process

bottom line is none of us would get away with this, the government does not serve the people anymore

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He probably said out loud, Did Hillary do it intentionally? Then proceeded to shake his magic 8-ball and got "my sources say no".

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Last week Joe said Sen Sanders had endorsed Hilley, Alzheimer's disease?

Or possibly just another DNC tool, that has been told to help out poor hilley!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This was a preplanned "soundbite".
Conditioning the followers with brainwashing.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

This was a preplanned "soundbite".
Conditioning the followers with brainwashing.

After today, I think we all know what's going on !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

VP Joe Biden Finds It Hard to Believe Hillary Would Do Anything ‘Intentionally Wrong

Says the man who's son tried to work out a deal to kick ranchers off of "public" (federal land [which is illegal for them to own]) so he can be VP of a Chinese solar power farm company.

How do you think that deal got arranged. Like he's one to talk.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Besides, it appears the FBI are here advising ownership overlords to 404 threads right now.
God forbid people share in observations in the level of corruption and double standards that exist.

top topics

join