It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California - Almost One Million Bernie Sanders Ballots Illegally Shredded

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Regardless of the veracity as to this particular incident, what do you think about the likelihood that fraud was committed to boost Hillary's numbers?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's called "Strip, stack and hack" of the ballots.

Here's an interesting and informative analysis of what is happening in California.

After more than 700,000 California voters were stripped from being counted in a timely manner when forced to vote on a provisional ballot, vote-by-mail ballots from likely Clinton voters were stacked into the piles to be counted first. This enabled the establishment to report a huge 26% election night lead by Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders, which would quietly be reduced to a still shrinking single digit lead as remaining ballots continue to be counted.

Remember that voter list Sen. Sanders campaign had to sue to access...more explanation at the link of how that makes your mail-in ballots "pre-sortable."

California indicates that 718,869 provisional ballots were cast statewide, but there is currently no way of knowing how many provisionals were actually counted. According to John Brakey, 80% of these provisional ballots were intended for the Democratic vote and 60% (345,057) of  that portion would likely go to Sanders, provided all the provisional ballots were counted.

In addition to this cluster, 995,525 voters filled out a ballot but did not vote for a presidential candidate. NPP ballots do not contain presidential candidates, but the sheer volume of ballots purported to fall into this category seems highly unlikely and needs to be checked.

An explanation worth the read

Follow the machines.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Don't expect the FBI to investigate it. Or, if they do, they will find there was no intent to destroy the ballots.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Oh, butthurt Samders supporters. If he wouldn't have excused her during the debates, he might have had.... No. Never mind. It's Hillarys time. She deserves the crown. She's played the game long enough. Now it's time for her to reap her rewards. May her reign be long and fruitful. I know the American people will prosper under her Holiness. A chicken in every pot and so on and so forth. Under Bernie, poor people would have taken my pot AND my chicken and left me with the hot water.

Hillary, may she guide us into the promised land.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Remeber boys and girls, saying voter fraud is racist. Only racist make voter fraud claims. You don't want to be an evil racist, therefore there could not be democratic voter fraud, because that would be racist.

In practicing to be a SJW, I hope I said racist enough, maybe I should have replaced a 'racist' with #whiteprivlidge?

It's a pattern, get people to accociate anyone who says 'voters fraud' as a racist. Then it's easier to commit voter fraud, because people will turn their head, in fear of being racist.

You forgot conspiracy theorists... remember it's only a possibility if proven in a court of law otherwise you are a conspiracy theorist which now means nut job. This is why the law argument is always used.. prove it or else it's not real is a convenient position to take when the law doesn't actually apply to some.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Good. I hope Bernie supporters are PISSED. We already watched Ron Paul get flushed down the toilet by the media and the establishment, and now it is the people on the Left that get a turn.

People need to get pissed off, disgusted, and upset, or nothing will change in this world.

We will be seeing Bernie officially endorsing Hillary soon, and that had better make steam come out of your ears.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if George Soros owns those trucks...

I've no idea who owns the trucks, but judging by the slogan painted on the side, Team Hillary definitely painted them.

"Because the Outcome Has to be Certain!!!"

California was a 'must-win' for Clinton.....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is disgusting.

Did she steal the election from Bernie Sanders?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join