It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California - Almost One Million Bernie Sanders Ballots Illegally Shredded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Absolutely Now you're getting it. Ut ut...... now don't deny it. You said it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

And she absolutely did win.
Really all those supposedly lost votes were for Bernie? How curious that that's even possible.
Well sprinkle some of the republican fairy dust on it . I hear it makes folks believe anything.

I'll take Republican 'Fairy Dust' over Democrat Party 'Troll Dust' any day.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Yeah or as the world knows them The Credible Ones. Yes those guys. The real ones.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Trying to be realistic here
Does this actually matter enough to happen? Surely it'd be easier to install and pay off members of the electoral college?
Since citizen votes don't actually mean anything anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
As innocent as Bill Clinton meeting Loretta Lynch "innocently".

from op article..

While there could be a innocent explanation for why a paper shredding truck was parked in front of the Registrar’s office after the Registrar received an “above top secret” consignment of boxes at a time when there are almost a million provisional ballots unaccounted for, the insider believes they were provisional ballots that have now been destroyed.

check out the video in here...
the "contractor"

edit on Jul-04-2016 by xuenchen because: marked classified !!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

Trying to be realistic here
Does this actually matter enough to happen? Surely it'd be easier to install and pay off members of the electoral college?
Since citizen votes don't actually mean anything anyway.

Apparently, some citizen votes matter more than others...where California Democratic Primaries are concerned.
edit on 4-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

from op article..

While there could be a innocent explanation for why a paper shredding truck was parked in front of the Registrar’s office after the Registrar received an “above top secret” consignment of boxes at a time when there are almost a million provisional ballots unaccounted for, the insider believes they were provisional ballots that have now been destroyed.

check out the video in here...
the "contractor"

Good thing they have a whole fleet of those trucks...They'll come in handy come November.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That's the same shredding company that visited Hillary's home-office last month, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The 'good news' is that ALL those shredded Bernie votes will be 'recycled' to combat climate change.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This:

SPARKS, Nev. - (KOLO) An article in the online publication "The Washington Free Beacon" alleged the Hillary Clinton campaign made multiple payments to American Document Destruction Inc. in Sparks. The company specializes in destroying documents and hard drives.
?

KOLO News 8

edit on 4-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
did anyone look at "dad's" source and read the LAST paragraph?......a little over 5 million votes have been counted....for the thousandth time, a republican leaves out info.....by the way, showing us a shredder truck with no date, no location, and no clue (as far as that picture is concerned) does not make the narrative of the OP true. I have seen these several times here in California.
edit on 4-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Guess who ALSO has a shredding service...IRON MOUNTAIN!...I wonder if they're affilliated.
solutions.ironmountain.com... utm_content=shredding

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: carewemust

This:

SPARKS, Nev. - (KOLO) An article in the online publication "The Washington Free Beacon" alleged the Hillary Clinton campaign made multiple payments to American Document Destruction Inc. in Sparks. The company specializes in destroying documents and hard drives.
?

KOLO News 8

Yep..that's the story. Hillary paid in advance to have her e-mails and Bernie's ballots selectively shredded. Got a volume discount.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
how about a new tag line for ATS...."deny paranoia"....it would fit better......in my opinion, of course

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

It just gets more pathetic, like our resident CTR"s.

Hillary Clinton is considering retaining Loretta Lynch as Attorney General if she wins the presidency, according to a report from The New York Times.

Picking Lynch as a holdover from the Obama administration would help Clinton’s stated goal of making her cabinet gender-equal. But the choice would likely prove controversial given that Lynch is the ultimate arbiter in the Justice Department’s investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Concerns over conflicts of interest reached new heights last week after Lynch, the first black female AG, met in secret with Bill Clinton at Phoenix’s international airport.

source

edit on 4-7-2016 by AlaskanDad because: code snafu

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

"Hey, Loretta...glad I accidentally ran into you here out on the tarmac...Just wanted to let you know that Hillary & I really like you...and would love to make sure you keep your job for the next eight years...wink-wink!...Oh yeah...grand-kids...golf."
edit on 4-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
did anyone look at "dad's" source and read the LAST paragraph?..........for the thousandth time, a republican leaves out info.....by the way, showing us a shredder truck with no date, no location, and no clue (as far as that picture is concerned) does not make the narrative of the OP true. I have seen these several times here in California.

Now that is just like a CTR to leave out info, this quote goes to the end of the article, rather than levaing off at

a little over 5 million votes have been counted,

which jimmyx would have you believing is in the last paragraph!

As of today(July 1st) Hillary 2,713,259 and Bernie 2,326,030 = 5,039,289 Votes.

This is a total increase of 1,596,666

California Statewide Results

Even if you add in the remaining 287,782 Ballots still to be counted, and the REP votes of 2,188,201 plus IND of 41,508, plus the Green of 14,189 plus the LIB of 29,551 plus the P&F of 4,929 You come up with 7,605,449. Where did the rest of these votes go?

One simple question, which candidate has shown honesty and which campaign hires CTR trolls?

edit on 4-7-2016 by AlaskanDad because: that to which / sp

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Secretary of State, Alex Padilla has been served for election fraud!!!!! He left immediately the Hillary fundraiser right after!

The perfect place to find and serve him! imho

www.facebook.com...

Not sure if my embedded video is right, so I added the link also.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

These are the people that everyone wants to put in charge.

And some wonder why a Giant meteor is polling at 13%!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Guess who ALSO has a shredding service...IRON MOUNTAIN!...I wonder if they're affilliated.
solutions.ironmountain.com... utm_content=shredding

My brother in law works for iron mountain. The security on their shipments is impressive. After they get the cargo, you ain't gunna see it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join