It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing past the barriors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just because a person claims disability, doesn't mean we all can see passed into their spiritual afflictions. If a soul has killed senselessly in their passed life, what makes you think they wouldn't get up and do it again?
Sometimes a soul is simply jealous of authority on subjects such as appropriate behavior.
Myself has had to claim marital status too many Times in order to deal with icky energies from a male entity not at one with his inner feminine nature,
And it is difficult to conceive of the most basic philosophy, yin yang energy.
Everyone knows this symbol.
And I will share what the I -Ch'ing says, in a different post later in the thread, thank you for following@!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat I haven't mastered yarrow, maybe one day...I practice with three pennies/coins...so I still haven't figured out a good question
Suggestions welcome ...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

hmm, curious thread...for some reason.

well ...hah, i don't get the second post (what are you pointing to, maybe a bit more insight would clear this also, if you wish?), but the first one...

you make me wonder, what were you planning on posting about I -Ch'ing, i am very interested to read if you wish to share...because balance is the key to everything and i am having a bit of hurdle with such energies that you mention as my balance is like .. house of cards ... so i would be happy of some new advice and insight?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity. Okay this person I am referring to never mind..he acts like he wants to stalk me and is trying to learn to walk real fast..maybe I see evil intentions and maybe I don't..there is something in'm not comfortable with..sorry my tablet is malfunctioning... all I know ia that I feel safer telling him lies.
Thanks for the post.
I have to eat food or I will die.
Okay, just ate a purple radish.
I will practice throwing pennies another time.
I actually worked in the building where the man lives, but not for him and had to tend to his hair..even though I worked for a woman at the time.
I'm not comfortable caregiving to men and well it is apparently some sort of fault I have, but he gives me the creeps.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

hah, i also like purple radish...i love to put it on pizza, with other veggies : )

unfortunately, i don't have good advice to give around relationship other than maybe say...honesty is usually toughest but best way to go...
for what is worth, i wish you best of luck with this person and hope you two can be ... what you desire it to be.

and just for amusement if you are curious ... i have found an insightful article, after first posting in this thread... about yin yang of the brain, which has helped to understand our workings of the brain a bit better.
www.lifepositive.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity thanks, maybe I will go to the library and print the link, can't seem to enjoy reading through this electric vscreen
Then I might use a high lighter on it.
Like my mom, I feel like there are cotton stuffingsvinnmy brain...I live in a weird reality.
I have. To focus, but my cat gave me a bit of. A spell.
He said to. Wait until next Tuesday to. Come find him...a whole week, I. Know in'mmoff topic, sorry.
He needs to nlearn this stuff to about. His brain and body, as he is a fighting cat, that keeps getting his left arm all thrashed from fighting, and would that be from the right side of brain signaling to body?
Thanks, I'm a mess.
And worried mother to fur child, he can read though..believe it or not.
The brain energies and hemisphere stuff, he needs to know..so. That is on topic?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

you re maybe on to something about the right brain signals...
well we are all a bit of a mess sometimes...but it never ends there you know, things will get better and if you hit bottom than you can only go up from there...well i am very optimistic person as things usually tend to work out somehow...and even when they don't, only when we give up trying, than things are really over?

also it is your thread, you can write all you want about any stuff that you desire. There is no off topic in here for you so please don't hold back on that account.

so ... on that note, what would you like him to read or maybe do, if you wanted to teach him anything...what would it be?
also why does he even need a week, does he realize you are suffering and why can't he just return home?

i am sorry if i am asking wrong questions, it is fine, if you don't want to talk about it....
edit on 1467747462737July377373116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinityno, I know where he lives and he used to give me a small magazine, called guideposts, with good stories about angel visiting and prayers answered.
I like his other residents, but lost work there telling them my mother arranged for me to have a consistent male figure to be with in public, and they did not agree to that, nor did I... oh well nine years have passed since then. And now I walk by myself in public... and my life is crazy, my only friend sit out on the side walk, housless or not, in'm not sure.
Thanks for reading my problems right now, it is strange how one guy in a wheel chair can mess with life being normal for me... you just never know, why a guy. Wants to know where you live... i'd like to just wtf is it to you !!F-face, but he is a cripple, how dare I speak my common languages to him... its herd to be ones self sometimes..he hasn't even been. Here as of lately so ifeel better now thanks for reading, I appreciate it lots!
Now I see what jerks are at laundry mat... by!😃

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

cripple or not, you have a right to your own opinion, but maybe tone down a bit on the language .. we can and should express bad things ... but with words in normal language, course words...i personally don't like and almost never use them...but that is just me.
well, we can choose to send all kinds of F's and get done with it, but in such case we can cause the same harm to our heart than we do to the other...realizing that anger caused our mouth and mind to get out of control.

every person we met in life is just a mirror of yourself and a teacher ... maybe the universe just want you to realize something by meeting this disabled person...well my personal belief is that there are no coincidences and there is a reason for every experience. And sometimes lessons comes in most unusual ways...where we go huh? after we realize it.

for instance, here is a silly example...
after this thread, i remembered i talked with you in another thread about pearls and buddhism, and after checking it again i chuckled...
during meditation a couple of days ago i wished to know about hand mudras and...hocus pocus...you recently posted there a video explaining about them for some reason and about last video you posted there about two spiritual persons is also very insightful and something which video (and description under it...) caused me to realize that was also going on in my life on some levels at this moment.

i went huh? right there...
hah...anyway, you have my gratitude for posting and please don't stress out too much it is not healthy for you or your fur child...
..wish you will feel better soon and things work out somehow.
here, cheers...wishing for better days to come soon for you...maybe in a week?!

edit on 1467787288741July417413116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity a week times is good in my life, I will have my cat with me, thanks..actually took a breath of air in a while have a nice Wednesday.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity oh I forgot, I a appreciate all that you write, thank you...ifeels good to breath I love living.

top topics

join