It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Horn and Steve Quayle were right about Antichrist and Rev 13:13, but don't acknowldge it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you yt REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST with Tom Horn and Steve Quayle and listen from 1:13-1:30, you will hear some informed and, for the first time ever, ACCURATE speculation about Rev 13:13.

Tom suggests the Beast out of the earth, Son of Man or "antichrist" as he is known in End Times Fiction, invents a free energy device, and is going to be like TESLA!

TRUTH is, he is the reincarnation of Tesla. A gofundme campaign called FIRE FROM HEAVEN shows seven free energy prophecies.

When informed of this, neither researcher bragged of having nailed it, why?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Sorry I dont get the point of this post

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

Do you mean this one? And do you mean 1 minute or one hour into it?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh, about bringing down "fire"... thats not electricity, (imo) probably that other kind of fire.

Couple of examples...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

hour thirteen

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

nothing historical or miraculous about that.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Several points, after endless speculation, a researcher finally got something right, he does not even know about THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR PLAYS A MEAN HAARP or CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS. Tom always brags how he predicted the Pope retiring...so the question is, why is he not bragging now?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

nothing historical or miraculous about that.

Thats because you've been familiarized, conditioned to it. Put yourself in the mindset of people that lived two thousand years ago. Thats why Revelations and other prophecy are full of symbolism... "looks like", or "appeared like"-- things they had no comprehension or understanding of.

As long as you're comparing it to lightning though, lets not forget that lightning includes bright flashes and rolling thunder. What else is called down from the sky but airstrikes?

The word lightning isn't used either, the word used is "fire".

edit on 4-7-2016 by intrptr because: quote

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalki11
When informed of this, neither researcher bragged of having nailed it, why?

They are probably ostriches with their heads in the sand because they are now realizing that since April 19th 2016 and lightning has been killing many people worldwide, that they will be killed off next.

There are multiple realities.

Christians have been programmed to believe in the 7 Year Tribulation reality where they are about to live through hell on earth for the next 7 years.

They don't want to admit it because that will make them jump into a reality where their prediction becomes reality around them.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As soon as I seen Steve Quale and Tom Horn I knew instant BS

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

exactly. There was no word for electricity, so the wording is as accurate as it could be, given the limited lexicon of the prophet.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

HEAVEN not sky

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but I think Tom Horn and Steve Quayle talk a good talk, but they're about as Christian as I am. They're either in it for the money, they're shills, or both.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ANTICHRIST refers to "Oculus"

The partner of ATOMIC. Which is the correct translation of CHRIST.

JESUS CHRIST literally means: ATOMIC PHYSICS.

Tom Horne and Steve Quayle are scared, pathetic little men.

What was really comical to me listening to one of their radio presentations once, is that it directly mirrored Bible verses about "The beasts".

In this particular one, one of them was having problems with his mic/phone being too loud. And was booming over the top of the others at times.

One of them then proceeded to spend 20 minutes, crapping on about all the things he was doing with some sh#$ty Christian organisation.

This was detailed in the Bible verse as something like "Tending to every feather in his plume". IE: bragging.

I listened to them talking about prophecy, while acting out a passage of the Bible which detailed THEM AS THE BEASTS! And it made me laugh me ass off.

They are nothing but pathetic, fear-mongering, weak, little, LITTLE, men.

The type of people who should never be given a pulpit of any type, because they are nothing more than a weak-minded conduit of fear.

Just because you are intelligent enough to see the correlations in the patterns of probability, doesn't mean that you are strong-minded.

These men are a prime example of the types of people Darwinism should have weeded out long, long ago, if we hadn't created a society not only built around protecting these types of people, but nurturing them into positions where they delude themselves to being any type of 'leader of mankind'.

They are a disease.

They didn't predict anything.

What they did, was become so consumed in the fear that plagues their pathetic religion, that they personified it.

Tom "Horne" is one of the many who need to be "trimmed" from this world, along with the Vatican, for the good of the rest of the trees survival.

Enki Ea

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scrog77

ACTUALLY,

I can't think of any other researchers, than Tom Horn and Cris Putnam who are as thorough, go to such extreme lengths over so many thousands of years to ferret out virtually every remotely important factoid on a topic . . . and then put most of those references on a 'free' DVD with their books.

Steve Quayle is not near as thorough as Tom and Cris but he's not exactly a slouch, either.

Their research has disclosed a long list of factoids very congruent with my own puzzle pieces uncovered over 54 years.

I can, however, understand that folks who tend to think of Mad Magazine as a sufficiently solid research journal might be annoyed by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam and Steve Quayle.

And, I understand the thick blinders that some VERY narrow, rigid, beliefs and assumptions attach on some folks' eyes.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Best for you to reread the parts-of-the-whole

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

the passages refer to the person of the False Prophet---- NOT the antichrist who, at-the-time is in a 3-day death ritual, with a fatal/mortal head-wound and will resurrect on-the-3rd-Day

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have not personally observed any of that trio to lack integrity.

They are often more shrill than I prefer but that's merely their style. I understand their motivations for being shrill.

Tom and Cris give a ton of books away to a sizeable chunk of people, routinely.

Besides, no one holds a gun to one's head demanding folks pay attention to any of them.

They offer their research, analysis and interpretations. Take it or leave it.

I, personally, believe that most of their assertions can stand on their own simply based on the evidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Y2K is fatal wound to beast out of the sea.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is Steve Quayle related to Dan Quayle and can he spell potatoe?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well, the antichrist has 33 titles in scripture, and 3 of them are "King of Babylon", "King of Tyre", and "The Assyrian", because it says in the word of God that he will subdue Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon.

Can you explain how Tesla gets Islamic names/titles and subdues those 3 nations when he rises to power? Thanks!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join