It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 4th of July, Oh Wait... NVM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have to go to work all night long so no celebration for me. I did bbq and drink beer yesterday though =D

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Today is a great day to celebrate...

- Central Banks
- Gun bans
- Criminal politicians
- Foriegn trade deals
- Globalisation
- Cultural demoralization
- Self worship
- The selling out of our country to the Saudi Royals, military industrial complex and central banks

You know, all the things that we're suppose to e against in today's celebration. Instead let's celebrate The Clinton Foundation, Lockheed, Boeing and The Federal Reserve.

Seems to me like the Brit's should be the ones celebrating today as they are the only country separating themselves from the global cabal that we are suppose to be standing against here in America.

Today I celebrate nothing. This country is not independent we are owned by the exact people that every president warned us against until Kennedy.

And let's celebrate all of that with explosives!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll yeah, were in drought weather... good idea.😊

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

- Central Banks
- Gun bans
- Criminal politicians
- Foriegn trade deals
- Globalisation
- Self worship
- The selling out of our country to the Saudi Royals, military industrial complex and central banks

Rise above it, my friend.

Stop dwelling on the negativity of materialism. All I ever seem to hear from you is that you're upset for being a have-not.

I say, embrace it and be happy. You have the key to richness.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Today is a great day to celebrate...

- Central Banks
- Gun bans
- Criminal politicians
- Foriegn trade deals
- Globalisation
- Self worship

You know, all the things that we're suppose to e against in today's celebration. Instead let's celebrate The Clinton Foundation, Lockheed, Boeing and The Federal Reserve.

Seems to me like the Brit's should be the ones celebrating today as they are the only country separating themselves from the global cabal that we are suppose to be standing against here in America.

Today I celebrate nothing. This country is not independent we are owned by the exact people that every president warned us against until Kennedy.

There is literally sweet f*ck all you or any of us can do about any of that. So forget it and enjoy yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join