It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huma Abedin admits that Clinton burned daily schedules

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 200Plus
Question: Where are Clintons schedules while she was SoS?
Answer: She burned them.
CtR: Those were just copies. No big deal.

Question: Where are the "Original" schedules while she was SoS?
Answer: She deleted/destroyed them.
CtR: That is why they keep copies. No big deal.

Question: Where are the copies of her schedules while she was SoS?
CtR: They were just the copies. No big deal.

CtR: It's all a rightwing conspiracy. She hasn't been convicted, so no crime was committed. What difference does it make. No body, no murder (as it were).

Is there any wonder people don't take Clinton supporters seriously.

Present company accepted...we LOVE hearing from 'Silly'...she represents the quintessential Hillary Clinton supporter.

There's a difference between 'quintessential' and extreme. My mother is a Hillary supporter, despite the fact she acknowledges Hillary's high untrustworthiness and dishonesty numbers. My mother's reasoning is she dislikes Trump even more than she likes Hillary. She thinks Hillary is the less of two evils, even though I tell her that's still supporting evil none-the-less. That's the same reasoning I get of all Hillary supporters I personally come in contact with. I've met no one who trusts her, but they dislike Trump more. I consider these supporters 'quintessential'. The member you refer to is an extreme supporter, i.e. can't even acknowledge Hillary has ever done any wrong just because she's never been criminally charged. They can't even imagine why a majority think Hillary is untrustworthy, including Ds. I never take any their postings/replies seriously, they're so outrageous.
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm wondering if that's a compensation mechanism.

All of which is pretty much off topic.

We've seen the Clinton machine in action and this is typical of the known Modus Operandi of said group.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 200Plus
Question: Where are Clintons schedules while she was SoS?
CtR: Those were just copies. No big deal.

Question: Where are the "Original" schedules while she was SoS?
Answer: She deleted/destroyed them.
CtR: That is why they keep copies. No big deal.

Question: Where are the copies of her schedules while she was SoS?
CtR: They were just the copies. No big deal.

CtR: It's all a rightwing conspiracy. She hasn't been convicted, so no crime was committed. What difference does it make. No body, no murder (as it were).

Is there any wonder people don't take Clinton supporters seriously.

Present company accepted...we LOVE hearing from 'Silly'...she represents the quintessential Hillary Clinton supporter.

There's a difference between 'quintessential' and extreme. My mother is a Hillary supporter, despite the fact she acknowledges Hillary's high untrustworthiness and dishonesty numbers. My mother's reasoning is she dislikes Trump even more than she likes Hillary. She thinks Hillary is the less of two evils, even though I tell her that's still supporting evil none-the-less. That's the same reasoning I get of all Hillary supporters I personally come in contact with. I've met no one who trusts her, but they dislike Trump more. I consider these supporters 'quintessential'. The member you refer to is an extreme supporter, i.e. can't even acknowledge Hillary has ever done any wrong just because she's never been criminally charged. They can't even imagine why a majority think Hillary is untrustworthy, including Ds. I never take any their postings/replies seriously, they're so outrageous.

You bring up a good point. TY.
Taking into consideration this thread's topic...along with all other Clinton-related scandals...

Are there ANY Hillary supporters here that would actually state Hillary Clinton is completely innocent of ANY and ALL political wrongdoing whatsoever?

I'm just curious.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Depends on what you mean by 'compensation mechanism'...
Maybe they have to submit a personal schedule, which Hillary burns later.
edit on 4-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement

Post to the topic.
Quit bickering.
No personal attacks, or name-calling.
You are responsible for your own posts.

If it continues, Posting Bans may be activated.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Grrr!

Nevermind
edit on 4-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: introvert

Really? Then why:

The Associated Press has been seeking Clinton’s schedule through Freedom of Information Act requests asking for Clinton’s public and private calendars and schedules from Jan. 21, 2009, through Feb. 1, 2013. The wire service sued the State Department for those schedules in 2015.

source

Good question. You can find her public schedule archived at the SoS website:

www.state.gov...

As for private, I'll have to look in to that.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
First of all: Source - New York Post

Second of all: Text of article "copies were placed in the burn bag" Not originals, not formal copies, etc.

Third of all: These facts are ignored for yet another baseless "Hillary Bash."

I mean, come on ... THIS is the real issue here. There are actually plenty of good reasons to question Clinton, but, instead, so many of you go for tabloid articles and then intentionally misread those.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sure there is. She didn't get personal time?
How was she spending those millions she stole through the clinton foundation then.? When did she take those lavish vacations?
Or are you saying she was such a dedicated civil servant that she didn't take personal time?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

“If there was a schedule that was created that was her Secretary of State daily schedule, and a copy of that was then put in the burn bag, that . . . that certainly happened on . . . on more than one occasion,” Abedin told lawyers representing Judicial Watch, the conservative organization behind the emails lawsuit.

And we all know Huma always tells the truth without any loopholes.

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
"Copies" of schedules...

Therefore, this is a pretty misleading title.

Uhm not really.. They are federal records, copies or not.

It's a repeating pattern of willful disregard for the law. Secondly, regarding the link to the SoS schedules, feel free to compare those listed for Clinton to those listed for Kerry. There are a LOT of missing schedules for Clinton. If I had to guess the schedules that are missing will show meetings with donors.

Clinton's State Dept. calendar missing scores of entries
edit on 4-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Mole hill meet mountain. A height you will never attain.

Hail to the Chief. Madam President.

HILLARY 2016

Right On! THE FIX IS IN BABY!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Man we are being Psy-op'd just like were during the Obama nomination.

I hate Hilary, in fact loathe her. Here's the issue "If it happens in politics, it was designed that way".

We (the people wanted change). We were offered "change we could believe in". Instead we got more of the same.

Now suddenly we have a non-insider running for the Republican nomination, all the while the media is and "officials" are aghast that Trump is the Republican nominee. ....yeah right.

This is yet another grand Psy-op. Forcing our hand to vote for yet another puppet of their choosing by giving us no other option.

We are totally #ed. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

Michael Aquino eat your #ing heart out. You guys are clever.....just not to me.

If I'm not being clear, allow me to be crystal. We have no choice, never had, it's an illusion.
edit on 4-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
First of all: Source - New York Post

The transcript can be found here:
Judicial Watch Abedin Transcript

Second of all: Text of article "copies were placed in the burn bag" Not originals, not formal copies, etc.

Originals were scrubbed, violating Federal Record Keeping Laws
bigstory.ap.org...

Third of all: These facts are ignored for yet another baseless "Hillary Bash."

Loyalists who refuse to see the blatant corruption
even when it is from court documents and "trusted" news sources.

edit on 4-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Remains to be seen, but do not expect all of us to go quietly,
it is our right to talk about the corrupt leaders.

edit on 4-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Remains to be seen, but do not expect all of us to go quietly,
it is our right to talk about the corrupt leaders.

We are "free" to talk and discourse. It doesn't change the reality we're being played.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
It doesn't change the reality we're being played.

Yes, the game may be rigged, and weighted.
I don't doubt we are being played, but that does not
equal that we have no control. I am a firm believer in
not acquiescing our strengths, not even in a small way.

I think we have far more power than we even know.
Not necessarily physical power, and not referring to
physical force in any way.

Even retaining dignity is powerful.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I think you're missing the point. If the game is rigged and weighted and the majority if not damn near all are oblivious to it, then those who play are playing into their hands. By playing the game you are accepting the rules willfully or otherwise which makes the game playable.

Would you go to a kissing booth and kiss a pig if the animal is wearing lipstick and a cute dress?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I love it ... so you take a story ... (like say the New York Post story) ...making a big to-do over nothing. Then, when that's pointed out you add another source to the same material (that just states that Huma testified and says nothing specific about the topic) and add to that another story (the AP story) about another matter entirely and want to do a TAA DAA!

As compared with the facts, such as they are:

1. Abedin testified to unneeded copies of schedules being destroyed. Somewhere, your link might corroborate that.

2. Please cite the "Federal Record Keeping Law" that states that a Secretary of State must record everything they do all day long.

Oh, wait, your AP article does that for you:

No known federal laws were violated and some omissions could be blamed on Clinton's highly fluid schedule, which sometimes forced late cancellations.

3. The only thing I am loyal to is the facts, which as can been seen here, is woefully absent in these Hillary Bashing Threads. And the saddest thing of all is that none of you do the fake facts thing well at all ... you don't read your own articles fully, you misrepresent what the article say, etc. etc.
edit on 4-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join