It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage resigns as Ukip leader

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
wrong post, see below
edit on 4-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: edit

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The only purpose for my weapons is self defense. They are locked and loaded until the day someone like you shows up at my door to enforce your delusion.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

'I'm not a career politician'

Says the punk!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: UKTruth

The only thing i learned from this, those who retired.. Want more..

In the Nordic, we had a legend, something called Ättestupa, if you as an elder couldnt fulfill your obligation to society and was just a mouth to feed.. You jumped..

But its just a legend, but the bones down there are real..

You want a Nordic rule once again? You should read your history books about what they did... For the Nordic, its a way of life.. For you, its an atrocity..

-------------------

Real questions; Can the UK support itself, food.. Do you have labor? When Nordics vote, its really easy, we use our common sense..

Voting doesnt really fill that stomach..

You seem to be promoting yourself as some kind of ultra-realist: So what happens when your ideology of realism loses all relevance to humanity, which part wins? The realist, or the humanitarian?

It seems to me you haven't really thought your position out to its logical culmination, have you?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: stosh64
People like you justify my weapons.

Yawn ! Now go back in your moms basement and play on the Xbox like a good little girl

Thanks for reminding of the quality of some people on the internet.

I am out of this thread before I say something to get me banned.

Time to garden, it is too nice outside. Bye.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Says the punk!

It would have been pretty cool if it were true.
Alas, a very well done fake.

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

People like you justify my weapons.

Yawn ! Now go back in your moms basement and play on the Xbox like a good little girl

Thanks for reminding of the quality of some people on the internet.

I am out of this thread before I say something to get me banned.

Time to garden, it is too nice outside. Bye.

But at least you have your ..... Erm yawn !

Gin

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Says the punk!

Says the person who believes in fake picture.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: LABTECH767

You mean when i am being honest.. About how the real world looks like?

Honest you most certainly are not.
Let's wait and see what the future holds and how prosperous or not the UK will be on the world stage.
Perpetuating hysterical media nonsense is not going to help.
edit on 4/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great news Farage is gone. The man who will be looked back on as the starting pistol of the dismemberment of Great Britain in addition to relegating the remnants on the world stage economically to levels seen in the third world and politically to the likes of Belgium. The man has been bad news and he is doing the right thing in going, though I expect he'll be back in some form down the line. Maybe Top Gear can give him Chris Evans vacant position

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Great news Farage is gone. The man who will be looked back on as the starting pistol of the dismemberment of Great Britain in addition to relegating the remnants on the world stage economically to levels seen in the third world and politically to the likes of Belgium. The man has been bad news and he is doing the right thing in going, though I expect he'll be back in some form down the line. Maybe Top Gear can give him Chris Evans vacant position

Yet others (like me) will see him as something of a hero for fighting the good fight.

As for dismemberment of the UK and financial meltdown...That all remains to be seen.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Yet others (like me) will see him as something of a hero for fighting the good fight.

As for dismemberment of the UK and financial meltdown...That all remains to be seen.

He will go down in history as a hero of our country to those that really understand what was happening. There will always be some people that have to find someone to hate on or blame when things don't go their way.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Take it with a pinch of salt, anything I say is usually cock pisz as you've probably figured bar the ufo stuff. You have a right to see him as a hero for what he has done. In a real world I would have voted out it's only work that shoved me to the vote in side. He has been brilliant in the European Parliament and brightens peoples lives up. Tell the truth every time he speaks I just can't help it but smile, plus he speaks the truth quite a thing among politicians. You just can't help but like him. Fingers crossed he's done a good thing for the UK. If it all goes tits up sod it I'm going to give up the job here and go live in Gloucestershire
Best place in the UK

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh well. Good luck with whatever you do next Nigel.

Thanks for fighting the Fascist 5th Column EU supporters.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I actually prefer Herefordshire, but I take your point.

If anyone is upset by bad language, don't watch the following video, which, while comic, shares a very real truth.

m.huffpost.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Forget it... it's actually none of my business how you lot and your leaders handle the Brexit.

edit on 4-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yeah that guy speaks the total truth. Every time that Dragon Den comes on and that Turkish bloke grinning ear to ear about increasing profits while famed for his simple technique off moving production to asia turns my stomach too while loads of Brits lose their jobs. Give this thing a go and see if we can make a better Britain.

Off topic bit but you mention Herefordshire, ironic thing being during my brief Gloucestershire living experience in the Suffolks top end of Montpellier the lads I lived with were from Droitwich in the said county
Sounds like a wacky and eventful place if the memory is real. They always refered to this bloke called the Ox, took a dozen cops to take him down when things got out of hand, dunno might be a dream or a real one them memory is pretty jammed these days.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Every town has an Ox. :-)

Though Droitwich is Worcestershire now, the counties split a few years ago after decades of animosity. Kinda like Brexit really.

Tivoli area is rather nice, I get all my batteries from the guy just down the road from the reach garage.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Every town has an Ox. :-)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ok you are right ...if you take it all literally. I made my reaction too harsh and I know there are a lot of lies circulating. I'm sorry.

I' m not going into discussion with guys like you. Sorry, but I did not say Ryanair HQ is in London or in Dublin.

I mean that if those kind of companies are already talking like they are at this very moment little britain is going to loose a lot of jobs after Brexit. Or did you think that someting like moving an office can happen so easy?

In Belgium they are yet preparing the arrival of Britisch multinationals: trends.knack.be...
www.hln.be...

Other links:

www.irishtimes.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

www.forbes.com...

next.ft.com...
fortune.com...
edit on 4-7-2016 by zandra because: Link did not work well

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join