It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To our Muslim friends - As Ramadan comes to a close...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra Thanks for the OP, I didn't buy a calendar this year. I used to somewhat pay attention to this as I married into an agnostic/Christian family with Islamic tyes in Malaysia... it was my husband step brother and we would have married, but that didn't work out... so, yes I hold my Muslim friend dear and think of him..thanks for reminding me, I appreciate your thoughtful OP.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Plus I have really enjoyed the food my neighbour has made me recently she knows I love a good curry and I'm getting leftovers

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: 3danimator2014
I have zero tolerance for a religion/state that views women and children as property. I have zero tolerance for a religion/state that calls for the killing of homosexuals and other non-believers in their religion.
Having had two dear friends who made the mistake of marrying a Muslim, I've seen their way of life and it's barbaric, nothing to celebrate at all. I don't think the oppression of women is a celebratory event and fail to see how the feminists can sit back with their mouths shut about the treatment of women and children by the Muslims.

Well...i can assure you that all my muslim friends treat their girlfriends and wives very well. As do 90% of Muslims. It's clear you have never met any in real life. Go experience the world then maybe you will be entitled to an opinion.

Oh and unless you live in Sudan, Somalia, Saudi Arabia and other extreme muslim countries I simply do not belive that you know two girls who made the mistake of marrying muslim men. Not for a second.

And even if I did, do you share contempt for Christians for the millions of rapes, child molestation, murders etc that THEY do.? Of course you don't. And I know why, but i can't say.
edit on 4-7-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

A T T E N T I O N! ! !

The topic of this thread is: "To our Muslim friends - As Ramadan comes to a close..". It is NOT personal views on Islam, Christianity or any other religion. It is NOT a topic for interpersonal jibes and insults.

Please post on topic.

Do not reply to this post.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Op..i would like to aplogise for my part in turning your thread into a battle ground. I shouldn't have taken the bait from the other members . Sorry mate

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Op..i would like to aplogise for my part in turning your thread into a battle ground. I shouldn't have taken the bait from the other members . Sorry mate

No worries it happens and I am guilty of it also.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Got a hamper of all sorts from Mo next door with my fave Asian sweets
great time of year for me and my belly.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Got a hamper of all sorts from Mo next door with my fave Asian sweets
great time of year for me and my belly.

I don know if you have ever been to the middle east, but i can tell you the people there are generous and welcoming to a fault. It actually gets too much sometimes haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join