It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Trump supporters believe the crap they use to justify supporting him?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Seen many posts supporting Trump for profiling and gun control and all sorts of nonsense that the right wing extremists who frequent this site would have a coronary is Hillary was support the same policies.

Why is it ok when Ttump Drumpf supports it but not ok is someone fromthe left supports it?
Do you really believe your own bs?

There's a confirmation bias among the right wingers but they can't acknowledge the hypocrisy of their own thoughts.

It's like those who are anti abortion are pro death penalty. It's frustrating, just be honest rather than performing elaborate acrobatics to justify YOUR candidate while slamming the opposition.

Just another SJW

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

You must be trolling

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Why is it ok when Ttump Drumpf supports it but not ok is someone fromthe left supports it?

and yet somehow, one of us is expected to take you seriously? strange expectation...
edit on 4-7-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: aeroslag

You must be trolling

I don't think he's trolling , I agree with him..... I've been saying since day one that Trump came across as more of a progressive then all of the hype he'd been recently spewing , and his past statements prove it....hell even his current statements depending on which News station he's on show it ...

There's nothing genuine about him, his opinions and bombastic rhetoric are as shifting as the tide....

His only objective is to pander the the audience he's speaking to at the time, and more often the lowest common denominator of voters....

Unfortunately there seems to be much more than I had thought

I don't know a single person that is actually politically aware and has a working knowledge of the issues that supports him.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: aeroslag

No, I'm serious, the hypocrisy of Trump supporters is incredible.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: lortl

and yet somehow, one of us is expected to take you seriously? strange expectation...

So do you expect to be taken SRSLY when you use the term SJW, Libtard, terrorist muslim supporter, traitor etc?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I believe SJW is legitimate as it's a proper term and one that's self described. Traitor in certain contexts, for instance any american citizen who radicalizes and attacks as some islamist is a traitor, the other terms I don't use, what else do you have?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think things like trade, jobs, and immigration are what people like about him. Plus the fact that he can talk without being fully scripted via a teleprompter.

He's also one of the few (if only) billionaires to run for office. People must see that as a strong quality in a leader (running successful businesses and negotiating trade deals, etc).

I've watched dozens of trump rallies over the last year, and he pretty much says the same things every time (things like China being a currency manipulator, the wall, etc). Like any politician he does specify things specific to the people he is talking to (ie: talking about coal/mining jobs in coal/mining country).

I'm personally still on the fence with Trump, well, because I don't trust anybody

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I believe SJW is legitimate as it's a proper term and one that's self described. Traitor in certain contexts, for instance any american citizen who radicalizes and attacks as some islamist is a traitor, the other terms I don't use, what else do you have?

So more self justifying hip hop flip flops like the same ones the Trump Drumpf supporters use.
Yadayadayadayd

Your right and I'm wrong of course

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

im not a Donald Trump supporter, but you are showing your hand right now, and it doesn't look good.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

My hand is pretty transparent no hidden agendas at all.

You got anything better than that to throw, your # don't stick mr agent orange

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I don't make a habit pursuing igmo's, so i'm not going to start now, good luck with your thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Haha lol
edit on 4-7-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

No you just like to call others out with your own hypocrisy pretend I'm a left wing right wing person for free rights unless I disagree with you then ur an america hating facist
edit on 4-7-2016 by lortl because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Do Hillary supporters believe the crap they use to justify supporting her?
Nothing new folks, move along.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Same same, no difference at all, shes also full of it

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I don't make a habit pursuing igmo's, so i'm not going to start now, good luck with your thread.

So you are saying something while saying nothing.. ....hmmmm why reply at all then >?

On topic....The OP has a point the hypocrisy is strong with the Trumpers ....

Off topic again...who do you support ?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Oh, boy, another one of Hilary's 'Correct the Record' flunkies trolling for victims. No one here is going to fall for your crap.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

once i realize he was an igmo i disengaged, is that somehow not a fair call?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I was just curious and to answer your question ...yes it was a fair call

I have no interest in stopping free speech i just like to try and understand where a person comes from....
edit on 4-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well ... if I was American ... I wouldn't care what Donald Trump says.

I'd just vote for him to annoy people like you.

That's about 50% of the reason why I voted to leave EU. To annoy the noisy, agree-or-die 'mainstream opinion' holders. If the world burns along the way, well I'm fine with that as long as you're burning too!

edit on 4/7/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: grammarrrrrrr

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join