It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad bombing kills at least 125; ISIS claims responsibility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Details details....

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey, we are all just tired of all the innocent people dying.

We are on the same side.

edit on 2016/7/4 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hey, we are all just tired of all the innocent people dying.

We are on the same side.

Your absolutley right, and again the terrorists apparently do not target those that are not so innocent, odd is it not?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: GoShredAK

The world will be fine once these people pull themselves out of the Stone Age.

...and enter into a CIVILIZED relationship with the rest of the world. I'd rather they learn this lesson on their own land and leave countries who have actually evolved alone until they do and are invited to join the rest of the world with willingness to CONTRIBUTE. not demand what they do not deserve and destroy when they don't receive it.

I love my country and my world. It's not perfect, but it's paradise in the face of what these people want to see happen to it. Judging by what I've seen so far, they don't even know HOW to begin a positive evolutionary step UP and OUT of the 6th century their small minds are mired in. I'm through feeling sorry for them.They've been judged by the actions of their own whom they protect. And I for one do not, nor can I condone any of their actions, let alone even pretend to welcome them into my country.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Well that's the problem, these systems are inherently designed so that anyone who questions them is 'not a true believer'.
Many will say that's faith - believing fully in something you cannot see, nor prove to exist - I thinks that's idiocy.

On the lighter side, I don't think you're jaded or ignorant, just realistic... Well maybe a little jaded, but I think that stems from the realistic outlook.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Recent events are just an implement on what has been in play for 25 years.

Erhm, hasn't this been going on for a good couple of thousand years? The more things change, the more they stay the same..
edit on 4-7-2016 by GreenGunther because: fixing quote

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Erhm, hasn't this been going on for a good couple of thousand years? The more things change, the more they stay the same..

That is true up until the moment the elite were notified that the antichrist would rise out of the ashes after 3 world wars.

However, they were just scuffles here and there, not a constant war year in - year out, as it has been for the past 25 years in the Middle-East.

Note: the elite are actually making their Book of Lies come true now by bombing Damascus so much that it is a 'ruinous heap' and 'put hooks into your jaws' where Gog (Russia) gets dragged into the Middle-East conflict. Gog joined WW3 last October when Russia started to bomb ISIS.

Even Game of Thrones has just shown a fictional version of what is happening in the real world today.
Got the Queen of Dragons (China) heading via ship and the North (Russia via Alaska) heading south to destroy the Harlot (America).

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'd normally say never should've ousted Saddam, but he probably would've died by now anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Do they have inferior medical treatment in most of the Mideast? The death toll seems to always increase dramatically in the days after an attack. Baghdad is now up over 200 deaths from the weekend bomb.

I believe every one of the wounded in the Orlando, Fl. terror attack are on the road to recovery.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: GoShredAK

There are constant bombings happening in Iraq.

Descending into ww3?

Most Iraqis have been living in a war zone for years.

Iraq, turkey, Bangladesh, san bernadino, Orlando, ECT ECT....

Politics, poor leadership, social division, poisonous environment, ECT ECT.....

That's what Im thinking about when I say it seems we are descending into WW3.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join