It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelite combined with Amozonite and some Kyanite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have owned Kyanite for about six years ever since I worked for a woman with MS..it is a stone that does not need cleansing with water sun and or buried under the ground...i'm thinking it does prefer the moon as a light source..it drew me simply for the fact that it can not withold any negative energy...a dread showed me exactly what to purchase and so I found a pendant just as in the dream
From Brazil, The Crystal Bible a resource.

I threw an Angelite stone into the ivy growing around my fence and added water three to two times... for the water spirit dragon...that abides by my limit.
Angeline, filled with compassion, transmuted pain and is. Defended from Celestine, found= [Briton, Egypt, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Libya and Madagascar] now I must return to where I may purchase this...a traveling experience tomorrow
We are praying for rain
Amizonite looks similar to. aqua marine very common, filters the brain and soothes emotional trauma.
So. The fairy portals are up in some little areas in my town CA mountains...
Hope you have good dreams, i'll be flying through the night on Hermes back.
Have a good week, I may never return... by!
I practice christan fairy magic and now you know, much love I don't throw curses... just so you know!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Would love to see pics of your stones/gems!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star thanks for the groovy fairy pic! maybe you tube has the info, on my stones...i'll give it a check.. missed you hug, bunches imight send you some potted flowers through the tablet in an image...later on!
Figuring out this computer is more than I can handle at times, it is so buggersome
I actually didn't fly too high in dream world, but got a bit of rest through the night..been out of melatonin for a while and my sister. Says cherry juice produces it in the brain and all I have is pear juice..and I will go research pear properties... if only I could find my favored pen, thanks for being here...I truly appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Apparently after this stuff I did spirits messed with my tom time card and now I wait extra time oh and stones disappeared too...
So rain is on way... thanks for reading.

Blue and white Heather... lifted up to spirit realm bust a cloud, dear lord, please we beg... and work and work and work work work@

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ha ha, spirit swapped time cards on me... darn fae. Traveled to work, though now I search for Larimer stone! Has to be received though so I butpy and maybe give to tree dwellers, lots of work in through the root source, eeks! Found trash bag and belt, white belt now brown... under ground! Stones and the like... poor tree was in lots of pain.... almost all better... honey jar work too...?
Okay I get out of ground and go into clouds, perhaps... up in smoke and mists... through heck and back, buddahs hell, yikes! Love to ya dears and antlers... oh my!.. antenna..yo'!
Food is okay, could be better, by! Now I read YouTube and struggle, all fuzzy warm and cool breezes a..a.whirlpool in the top soil.. I call the nursery soon..darn phone tome.

new topics

top topics

join