It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the Spiritually Enlightened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

Good stuff, Galadriel.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There is no should.
Your intellectualizing I'm guessing.
Some teachers want students others do not need to teach and turn students away.

I think Paramhansa Yogananda taught that you have to free 3 other souls (I don't remember the number)
Before you could go into permanent liberation (never reincarnating).

Those that have experienced enlightenment still have to work through karma but are not creating new karma.

When you have no karma left you can choose to never reincarnate.

The path that explains it this way is called Sudeten Dharma.

a reply to: Joecroft

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Thanks. Wasn’t hard. I’ve read a lot of missionary literature from the early Victorian period.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

C. Put information in plain sight that can be useful for a Subsection of A to become B.

There is a specific sub group in A and B that I am trying to inform as one single measuring point. Others will have to handle the other sub groups.

I am paving an easier road for those who have specific characteristics that would have helped me if the information was easily found. Some of it was paved in previous generations to make it easier for me. Might not help anyone this year or in a decade. But when the right soul/souls comes around then it will be easier for them. Seeding the future even if I cannot help the present.

We all have our own speciality. You have yours. All souls have the same max potential in the end.

Advanced B with emapathic abilities are easier to be around but sooner or later A will evolve into B even if some de evolve (detour) some times.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just want to say thanks to all who have offerend some advice and perspective…

You’ve all given me something to think about…

Peace…

- JC

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

At the end of the path, A still stands for Apple on flash cards and B still stands for Ball... you eat one and bounce another despite the labels or language and concepts or ideas that could change the names or actions from eating and bouncing. But typically name and form row in the same boat on contact of all of this conglomerate called knowledge sciences.

It's as real or make beleive as anyone wants to make it, but there is still perception whether that contact is skewed or not becomes mental sciences.

Bascially matter and energy interactions, known and unknown trying to complete the entire picture and quell disagreements about what that picture is.

Thank you for the asking.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i think the best thing to do, is leave everyone alone, and trust that they will find there own way, and work on ourselves. easier said than done, i know. but people can have an enlightening experience, but its not enlightenment, because the ego is still there, and it works its effect. like buddhists for example, they dont go out of there way to help others, they spend most of there life meditating

like here

www.vipassana.co.uk...

"The fact is we are more selfish than we know. The ego has a way of turning the loftiest activities into trash if it is allowed free range. Through meditation we become aware of ourselves exactly as we are, by waking up to the numerous subtle ways that we manifest our own selfishness. Then we truly begin to be genuinely selfless."

so ye, i think best to just focus on ourselves, and trust that someone else with more wisdom will help others, or they will find there own way.

like in the Revolver movie

"sometimes a little voice, tells you to think of number one"

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Only the Universe knows when each unique plant needs watering or fertilizer. Don't try to be a gardener of souls. If ears need to hear your words and your insight, the Universe will arrange the meeting. Otherwise, just be the light that you are, don't try to evangelize it. Unless you're on ATS, in which case..have at it!

edit on 8-7-2016 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carlore

Eh, there's that whole circular nature of the universe, of holding everyone as one would them-self and the whole world eventually holds you in return with no self in it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

and there is the ego, that stops you from doing this.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

all of our problems stem from our lack of understanding don't they?

and our conscious minds have never been able to reach the understanding needed to overcome this

or "small identity egos"
www.metaphysicalmusing.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I remember a few years back, reading some type of philosophy in either Hinduism or Budhism, I can’t remember exactly which, that talked about how everything in the universe and nature is just unfolding in perfection, and how there was no need to go out and try to save/enlighten people or everybody etc…

If there is a thought which says that someone needs help and you try to help them then you will only be reinforcing the separate self.
Nothing needs help because everything is the perfect expression of the one already.

There is nothing to do and no one to do it!

edit on 9-7-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

In a nutshell...

If each person worked solely to better themselves by helping others, the world would be a perfect place.

If each person worked solely to help their own sense of self by bettering others, well.... you see what we've got now!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

edit on 9-7-2016 by carlore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Did you hear about the monkey that scooped the fish out of the river to stop it from drowning?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carlore
Who could wake up and find that there is only dreaming?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

i like your name, it indicates to me you have understanding. however you have also made 12,433 posts

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join