It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find this election cycle to be incredibly disturbing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You are not alone in your disgust for this election cycle.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Like stopping at red lights?

link   

edit on 742016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 742016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

When you say stuff like "everybody knows" you weaken your argument. Not everybody believes the same thing ever. Some people can believe the same ideas but that doesn't mean they believe it the same way.
As part of everybody I can say without a doubt that your statement is 100% false because I know she is not a criminal. She's just from the other side than the one you are on.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Sanders LOST plain and simple. He didn't get the votes she did.
Accept it.
And the meeting..don't make more of it than there actually was.like your friends on the right ALWAYS do.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you now?

And how exactly do you know she's not a criminal? You're a well-known hillary clinton supporter, how on earth can you be objective and unbiased?

It doesn't matter what you think you know. The only thing that matters are the facts. And the fact is, under normal circumstances, where everyone is equal in front of law, that bloodsucking liar would be in jail for all of her criminal activity.

I just regret the day when she barely managed to get out alive from the snipers in Bosnia.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
if you do not like the American system of government, because all of you think it's so corrupt, get the hell out, leave, move to another country, don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave....or....try to change it in a positive way, get out among people in your own neighborhoods and cities. work for positive ways to improve our government, instead of coming here and bitching and moaning about how disgusted you are....

there are many people, and governments in this world that would love nothing better than to see America become one of those countries embroiled in constant turmoil, and nationwide violence among it's own citizens......for me, the paranoia, anger, and fear will not become a part of my life.
edit on 4-7-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
yeah and it`s not just the in your face appearance of corruption the complete lack of solutions to the problems facing the country makes it seem like that, whoever gets elected, we will have a leaderless country.
just go and watch a presidential debate from the 70`s or even the Reagan debates of the 80`s, those debates had substance and the press held the candidates feet to fire on how they were going deal with issues if elected.

The fact that someone who is under an ongoing FBI investigation is considered a viable candidate for president would have been unheard of 40 or 50 years ago.
The founding fathers would be ashamed of "we the people" for allowing this to happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Given these two are the best the country proposes to lead it proves to me it is all rigged.

Another 4,8 or maybe even 12 years down the drain if your a regular person hoping to see the problematic issues of the US get fixed.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Just to clarify my understanding here. So it's not the 'election cycle' that you find disturbing, but only the Clinton aspect of it that disturbs you and makes you disgusted?

She's the Piece de resistance of corruption and criminality! She would be the cherry on top of this great pile of sh$t!
edit on 4-7-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A lot of you here keep saying 'election' as if you truly have a choice or that your vote even counts.

There is no election. There is an appointment by the cabal that runs most of the worlds governments. Anyone that doesn't realize this by now hasn't been paying attention. Anyone that believes that people like Kissinger and Blankfein would leave the fate of the worlds largest superpower and economy to Joe the Plumber that drinks beer while wasting away a Sunday on a NASCAR race is just fooling themselves.

Make no mistake: the POTUS and many other high government offices are decided by the cabal long in advance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join