It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Scans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Is anyone else fallowing the international pyramid scan project in Egypt? www.scanpyramids.org...

I would be interested to know if they're going to scan down as well. From what I can gather, the scan's are just being conducted in and around the known portion. However it researchers want all the info on the pyramids they might want to consider scanning down as well. If for no other reason than to better understand the foundation (which would be vital to understanding the rest of the structure). My current guess is that sub-terrain test are being conducted, but not publicly promoted...just in case they do find something. I find it sad and disturbing that most evidence shows the pyramids as some sort of energy conduits, yet mainstream keeps preaching the old "tomb" hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ValiantMike

brother you gotta post this outside the intro forums. so maybe in ancient & lost civilizations forums.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

brother you gotta post this outside the intro forums. so maybe in ancient & lost civilizations forums.

My bad. Still learning my way around

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The Pyramid Code is a great documentary series for anyone interested in some good lore... should still be on Netflix

The Pyramid Code

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very interesting nevertheless. Oh and welcome!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

The Pyramid Code is a great documentary series for anyone interested in some good lore... should still be on Netflix

The Pyramid Code

Yep thats a very good film.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Very interesting nevertheless. Oh and welcome!
:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValiantMike
I find it sad and disturbing that most evidence shows the pyramids as some sort of energy conduits, yet mainstream keeps preaching the old "tomb" hypothesis.

What evidence would that be?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

The Pyramid Code

Looks like you can watch it on Youtube

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I find it sad and disturbing that most evidence shows the pyramids as some sort of energy conduits, yet mainstream keeps preaching the old "tomb" hypothesis.

What evidence would that be?

Good question. I'll work on some sort of compilation. In the mean time ponder the idea that Egyptologist brag about how much they don't know about the pyramids in order to receive funding and participation; yet in the same breath hold to notion that they are tombs.
Blessings

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Good question. I'll work on some sort of compilation. In the mean time ponder the idea that Egyptologist brag about how much they don't know about the pyramids in order to receive funding and participation; yet in the same breath hold to notion that they are tombs.

Do you know what it is that they don't know about pyramids? Like... is it "what they are made of" or is it "Who they were for?" There's a big difference between "we don't know what the insides look like because it's a solid building" and "it's a total mystery". Which mysteries are they talking about (and can you link to a news report where they're saying this stuff?)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You, my friend, have fallen for the infamous Great Pyramid Scam.

Go to Egypt and look at them. You will be cured for life.

edit on 3/7/16 by Astyanax because: of medical advice.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I had a dream one day about the Pyramids, in brief it went like this...they stand the test of time and represent the top down control system we endure and have endured from that time. Its an archetype that represents a control grid that we are psychically tuned into and that to escape this we must destroy them or allow the Islamic Extremist's to do it for us.

Now this was only a dream but it was so powerful to me that I totally understood their power and influence but as soon as I woke the true grasp of it started to fade until I no longer understood it like I did when I was dreaming.

top topics

join