It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Them will get us to fight for them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hillary clinton and Donald Trump are Just being used
to get people to fight each othere. to Riot.
look at the fighting now.
just think what will happen when one of them wins?

look at the UK and the EU.
the ones who voted stay are demonstrating.
will this go all the way to roits?
EU is choosing sides. will All of EU start fighting?

best way for THEM to fight a war is to get US to do it.

they have used these tactics in many othere countries.
now they are good at it they will use it on US & UK.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Cant believe I'm going to defend Hillary but she's not as divisive as Trump.

Trump has tapped into a legitimate frustration.

But instead of directing it at policy makers, he's creating an environment which is encouraging violence and hate towards other individuals.

Trump supporters are directing violence at Mexicans and Moslems.

Those opposed to Trump have also turned to violence at his rallies and speeches.

Johnson > Trump or Hillary.

But yet again we're left choosing the lesser of two evils.

If it comes down to Trump or Hillary, I'd have to go with Hillary.

Shes horrible and Leftist policies dont work but shes simply less scary than Trump who legitimately seems to be an authoritarian.

edit on 3-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You will be figting hybrid armies and little green men. Listen to this 4 star general speak

This general is second to Ashton carter and Approved by Obama.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The opposition to trump has been exponentially more violent than Trump supporters. Not that I want Trump, if you put a gun to my head and told me I had to choose one or the other, I'd take the bullet.

But I digress, my point is;

People have gotten so caught up fighting over the scraps off our politicians table, they've forgotten their right to freedom.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I think there should be internationally televised cage matches. I think it would positively change how we choose our leaders. When there are conflicts, those issues should be settled by a cage match, using MMA rules. I don't doubt at ALL that Hillary would be a contender; she is most likely versed in interpersonal dirty tricks. Trump....... not so much. I don't see him as a cage match contender. Too soft, too used to having others do things for him. That's not to say that I support Hillary. Oh no.

Still, I really and truly believe this is how much of our conflicts should be settled. Thunderdome lite. Hey, it's MUCH better than sending the patriotic youth of your country into battle; the patriotic youth are exuberant and full of vigor. They shouldn't die for the minor conflicts of their country.

If the heads of state were required to go into a cage match, you can bet your ass that # would be a whole lot less dramatic.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

People have gotten so caught up fighting over the scraps off our politicians table, they've forgotten their right to freedom.

Boncho made a similar point in his TSA thread: we fight over all the needless nonsense, like gun control (which just ain't going to move, and we all know it) while ignoring the enormous loss of freedom that the Patriot Act and its little demon agencies have represented.

top topics

join