It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Terrorism will never be stopped. Until or Unless..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Willtell
Terrorism will never be stopped as long as the elite and the politicians are free from the attacks.

Also the main proof that the majority of them are false flags is that never is a mainstream politician or super class person EVER a victim of these attacks.

The only time was Barbara Olsen in 911 and Gaby Gifford, who survived.

911 of course we all know is the false flag of all times so that one doesn’t even count…

For some strange reason, suicide jihadi killers wont ever attack politicians or superclass people even though they are not closed off in a room somewhere and are available.

They do book signings, speeches, and are NOT that closely guarded.

Why?

Even the top brass of the jihadis are killed by drone strikes still they never attack politicians or superclass people?

WHY

Many politicians and superclass people were warned on 911 not to fly

This is the prime indicator that most of these terror attacks are false flags.

Other than heads of state it is a myth that major politicians and superclass people are too protected to get at.

This includes btw all countries because even overseas, Africa, Asia, the ME and Europe the attacks NEVER ARE AIMED AT POLITICIANS OR SUPERCLASS PEOPLE THERE EITHER

Suicide killers are worried about security?

Something sinister is about

How does killing the "super elite" stop terrorism, are you advocating killing people?

EDIT: The more I read this. the more it reads as if you are actually saying that people need to be killed... This post frightens me, a lot!!!

Did you read anywhere in my words where I advocated anyone should be killed?

NO YOU DID NOT!

I am always horrified at the news of innocent people getting murdered by these filthy low life savages who have perverted a religion.

I’m stating objective facts of cause and effect how a leader like Obama who is a puppet of the super class doesn’t give a dam about the little people being slaughtered.

Now if by any a chance (God forbid) any of the elite were killed he would change his policy of doing nothing (he went golfing the day they beheaded an American)
but talking because the system always works for them not the little guys.

Don't be afraid of my words, WIllTell speaks from compassion, mercy, justice, and truth...

the opposite of Obama and ISIS types

edit on 3-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The problem is Obama is afraid of the CIA who doesn’t really want to destroy ISIS but they want to overthrow Assad.

If Obama was an independent president he would tell the CIA to f___ off forget Syria and concentrate only on ISIS.

But Obama lets the CIA play around with Assad by letting them support terror groups associated with Al Qaeda, who is fighting Assad.

Actually the Army wants to fight ISIS and forget Assad but the CIA won’t let Obama do that

There are factions in the US government.

Hillary is on the side of the CIA in this dispute and wants to fight Syria

Its is very likely that ISIS is a CIA operation or the CIA has a great influence over ISIS.

They and the FBI are doing the false flags.

Obama likely knows what’s going on but doesn’t have the guts to order these factions around to do what’s the right thing to do.

Obama is weak

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell

I am always horrified at the news of innocent people getting murdered by these filthy low life savages who have perverted a religion.

It is Mohamad and the Quran that is perverted, so anyone who follows it by the letter will obviously be perverted.

A response vid to the recent slaughter in Bangladesh again showing the verses where these attacks are commanded by Mohamad.

The Rich, Educated Jihadis of Bangladesh

Demonizing the Jews from birth and indoctrinating the children through Arab TV..
Obsession Pt 6 of 8 ( I`m sure all these vids are worth watching )

Don't be afraid of my words, WIllTell speaks from compassion, mercy, justice, and truth...

Right, its those dirty Jewish global elites that are the real problem in your opinion, not your false prophet anti-Christ barbaric religion foretold to come throughout the old and new Testament before your religion ever existed.

Islam will be destroyed as it is foretold, God takes his revenge on those who divided His land Israel ( Palestine ), He destroys all the Islamic countries and to those who are a curse to Israel and His people.

Then we will at last have peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The only thing perverted is your ignorant bigotry against 1.7 billion human beings who have nothing to do with ISIS

Your Christian heritage of the mass murder of native americans and enslavement of Africans is an example of an ISIS that got away with their crimes.

You know zip about Islam just the bigoted sites you watch who are as ignorant as you

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

ISIS is a small percentage of Islam. The whole Christian Europe murdered millions and got away with it.

The history of Europe and America when they were non secular is a history of mass murder, slavery and genocide of non Christian non whites.

They devastated the third world all the way from China to Puerto Rico where the Christians murdered the Taino Indians in the name of Christ.

The Taino genocide (1492-1518) is where the Spanish wiped out most of the Tainos (Arawaks), the native people of the northern Caribbean (present-day Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, etc). Columbus himself set it in motion and oversaw it till 1500.

According to one estimate, genocide and disease wiped out 3 million of the 3.5 million Tainos – 85%. Most were already dead when smallpox arrived in 1518.
abagond.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Islam contain many us vs them doctrines that prove that Muhammad was a corrupted one. The same corruption in old testament and Paul:s addition.

Islam can reform and live in peace. Without reformation and a change in how Muslim see themselves it will be a disaster since both them and others will create events that escalate violence and mistrust.

There is a small window of time for all Muslim to make sure they follow the golden rules in all matter and with all souls regardless of views where they can build up goodwill since the western world have chosen to forget the history of Islam conquering by the sword.

The Buddhist/Hindus/Japanese and Chinese are starting to lose their patience and the rise of anti migration parties in western society shows secular people are losing it to. And when it is totally lost violence can happen.

ISIS and Wahabism is only part of the trouble. How Muslim connect with other cultures and how they behave as a group is another problem. Even if Muslim Terrorism from both Shia and Sunni did not exists there would still be a need for reform.
edit on 3-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Furthermore...

In this instance there was no ISIS before the invasion of Iraq.

No Al Qaeda before the Afghanistan war

Where was all the terrorism from Islam in the 50’s 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s?

And please don’t bring up the Moroccans in the 1800’s again

I use to argue with Muslim fundamentalist when they weren't violent just stupid in the late 70's and 80's before the CIA got a hold of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Believe it or not Buddhist are persecuting and murdering Muslims in Burma as we speak. Burning down mosques.

Buddhists burn Muslim homes and shops in Burma
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I agree Buddhism, a religion I love and practice somewhat, as an Integral Spiritualist, is better than the western religions mostly but even they have sectarian bigots.

Its not only Muslims who are sectarian bigots.

In Islam its Wahhabism, a crazy sect started in the 18th century

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There are the Hindu genocides.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

ALL sectarian religious chauvinism is bad.

It has been exhibited by ALL religions.

Sectarian Hindus murder Muslims…Muslims murder Hindus

Hindus murder Christians

Buddhist sectarians murder Muslins

Hindu sectarians have murdered Buddhists

In fact they ran Buddhism out of India

It’s all bad, stupid, evil and ignorant

Were all brothers and sisters of the human race!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Thread-Muslims have massacred 590 million non-Muslims since 622AD

This figure doesn`t include Muslims killing Muslims nor does it show the Kafir infidels that were killed by them who took their wives raped or forced into marriage or conversion, by this religion of a 54 year who married a 6 year old started having sex with her at 9, started a religion that stole from many other religions and wrote a book with rules to suit his own egocentric barbaric perversions.

Who still pray toward the black stone in Kaaba 5 times a day, that was one of the idols left there from the original pagans of Mecca. Now shaped of a woman's virgina that they kiss.

Their god is Satan described even by their Quran and backed by the Bible.

Muslims have been massively deceived.

But they will be stopped!

edit on 3-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
DP

edit on 3-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I know. Not all Buddhist are following their lessons. In case of the Rohingya some of it seem to be motivated by greed also and not just religion but duality and culture separation is part of it.

The Hindus are at times very negative to Muslim due to the history. One transgression and there is an explosion of violence.

That Muslim think they can win the world for Islam is one of the ideas that Muslim need to loose quickly or find themselves with a very angry non Muslim world. There need to be an understanding that always expanding might create a backlash of hate due to imperialism.

I do not like it when western world use pyramid Ponzi schemes thru currency manipulation and screw up societies with imperialism. I do not think any better of a fascist like theocratic power pyramid society called caliphate.
edit on 3-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join