It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Terrorism will never be stopped. Until or Unless..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Terrorism will never be stopped as long as the elite and the politicians are free from the attacks.

Also the main proof that the majority of them are false flags is that never is a mainstream politician or super class person EVER a victim of these attacks.

The only time was Barbara Olsen in 911 and Gaby Gifford, who survived.

911 of course we all know is the false flag of all times so that one doesn’t even count…

For some strange reason, suicide jihadi killers wont ever attack politicians or superclass people even though they are not closed off in a room somewhere and are available.

They do book signings, speeches, and are NOT that closely guarded.

Why?

Even the top brass of the jihadis are killed by drone strikes still they never attack politicians or superclass people?

WHY

Many politicians and superclass people were warned on 911 not to fly

This is the prime indicator that most of these terror attacks are false flags.

Other than heads of state it is a myth that major politicians and superclass people are too protected to get at.

This includes btw all countries because even overseas, Africa, Asia, the ME and Europe the attacks NEVER ARE AIMED AT POLITICIANS OR SUPERCLASS PEOPLE THERE EITHER

Suicide killers are worried about security?

Something sinister is about

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Completely withdrawing from the M.E. would be a good start...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Completely withdrawing from the M.E. would be a good start...

But, but the Oil, what will become of the Oil??

OP I have often questioned why Israel has never been attacked by Daesh or Al-Qaeda, not that I am wishing such a thing on innocent people there, but I just find it curious seeing that they are the enemy of the Arabs.

edit on 3/7/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Islamist terrorism is not a false flag; it's raging across the ME as we speak. It just doesn't seem to affect the US that much, that's all.

It's a consequence of, and a reaction to, globalisation.

I think globalisation is inevitable and necessary for the continuation of the species.

The pace is too rapid, however; the breaks need to be applied.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
Well said

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Or stone-age religions could wake up and join the 21st century and learn to live relatively peacefully with their neighbors?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Terrorism is merely a technique... a term used by the current PTB (whoever that is at a set time and place) in order to (negatively) label an adversary.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

/smart-assery

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Also the main proof that the majority of them are false flags is that never is a mainstream politician or super class person EVER a victim of these attacks.

Do the names Franz Ferndinand, Indira Gandhi and JFK ring any bells? the reason why no recent leaders are targeted anymore is because of increased security, better training and better tech.

Terrorists cause random wanton destruction because they are delusional fanatics that know that they can target anyone and instill fear within any community.

This false flag rhetoric is the red herring terrorists are relying on-they feed on the paranoia and uncertainty of the plebs to force a reaction from TPTB, and then TPTB have security beefed up and leave the plebs unprotected.These terrorists are the real life version of the joker-clever, unpredictable, and rotten to the core.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The terrorist are little bitches. They attack and kidnap schoolgirls. They could never don a uniform and face the might of the US military.

They couldnt face the US if we only threw the SEals at them..

They attack public markets, and schools. They couldnt get close to our "leaders". We could get closer to their leaders with a bribe of a few bucks and some goat meat.

But it will never stop.... maybe the last crusade will stop it... lol..

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've said this many, many times the people who control the terrorists are not stupid. They know what would happen if they hit high profile targets. The downside to that scenario would be all people of the terrorists persuation (moderate or not) would be targeted. ie. to get rid of the few it would be easier to get rid of them all.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

That is a great theory, I am even weighing the truth that can be behind the post.

I also wonder about the targeting of political figures in high places in the government.

Didn't the UN or US with the UN had laws regarding the targeting of head of states?

Perhaps digging into when this laws came to be will show how head of states are not longer targeted like it used to be before.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The war on drugs wil never be won either.

To your post, I've always wondered about that too. Why the mouthpieces for war are never targeted, only the soldiers on the ground. Our troops are attacked constantly, but the politicians in DC are rarely, if ever, a target. The head of the snake thing and all. It's always had me puzzled. And it's not like our leaders are holed up in some caves in the desert or anything. I mean, you can look up their offices on the Internet. Great post OP.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I look at it like this. The far- reaching islamist groups, like the Muslim Brotherhood, have plans to take over America from within.

They are looking to infiltrate top government positions through politics. If they start killing off non- muslim politicians, I don't think the average American is going to be too thrilled to replace the spot with a muslim.

If they can keep up the charade, they can execute their long dreamed of coup.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

They are in America already their name is now CAIR, they are spreading their tentacles all over the nation in all the states, as more Muslim refugees are been brought to almost every state.

CAIR is not what they portrait, they are a dangerous group with ties to the Muslim brotherhood and before the present administration they were been under surveillance by the FBI, now they seat along side the Obama administration, what that tells you.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The US targets heads of state and also openly drones known jihadist leaders.

And you’re telling me these lunatics NEVER attack leaders in the west.

No they don’t target them.

Practically all of the known or now dead terrorist attackers were known and many questioned by the FBI before the attacks.
VERY SUSPICIOUS

People don’t know the FBI knew about the 1993 attack on the WTC, they had an operative inside the plot, and they did nothing to stop it.

Related to this is this MSM frontline documentary on ISIS
www.pbs.org...

The CIA agents here testify to the fact that the US knows what’s going on in Iraq and inside ISIS.

For them to pretend they didn’t know ISIS was so big is a bald face lie…Obama’s Lie!

On about 7: 11 hear a CIA agent say they had numerous agents within the camp of the founder of ISIS al-Zarqawi all the way back in 2003!

The Secret History of ISIS
www.pbs.org...

edit on 3-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just saw an article on Drudge where Putin is sending an Aircraft Carrier to Syria to blow the bajezus out of Daesh.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The world has finally thrown PC under the buss, time to celebrate that act. As for the terrorists, their in for a whole lot of Russian whoop'a_ _.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Now another one in Iraq. 126 dead!

All these terror murders and the world refuses to come together and exterminate ISIS

WHY

Obama won’t form a real coalition to fight ISIS. In WWII we fought beside the worst evildoer in History, Stalin, to defeat Hitler.

Obama can’t form a coalition with Russia to fight ISIS?

Obama, I believe is deliberately acting to enflame US opinion and stall the defeat of ISIS as he does nothing to fight them.

In Syria the CIA is arming AL Qaeda groups to fight Assad and the US military intelligence is arming Kurds who fight ISIS. So these groups are indirectly fighting on two different sides! … Does that make any sense?
Obama is a dam fool or a deliberate fool

He wants to enflame this affair so the next president can be the one to have this big war of civilizations.

The only people doing anything is Russia, Syria, and the Kurds.

The West refuses to unite with the countries near ISIS to exterminate this pestilence

WHY?

With all the military and intelligence power of the US, NATO, Russia and the other countries they can’t stop maybe 20 or 30 thousand ISIS troops IN A MONTHS TIME.

WHY WONT THEY

France, Belgium

US, Turkey, US again

Iraq every day a new terror attack and nothings done.

And they’ll be more according to the head of NYC intelligence

What is Obama waiting for?

All of this is a false flag continuation of 911

That's why

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Terrorism will never be stopped as long as the elite and the politicians are free from the attacks.

The only time was Barbara Olsen in 911 and Gaby Gifford, who survived.

911 of course we all know is the false flag of all times so that one doesn’t even count…

For some strange reason, suicide jihadi killers wont ever attack politicians or superclass people even though they are not closed off in a room somewhere and are available.

They do book signings, speeches, and are NOT that closely guarded.

Why?

Even the top brass of the jihadis are killed by drone strikes still they never attack politicians or superclass people?

WHY

Many politicians and superclass people were warned on 911 not to fly

This is the prime indicator that most of these terror attacks are false flags.

Other than heads of state it is a myth that major politicians and superclass people are too protected to get at.

This includes btw all countries because even overseas, Africa, Asia, the ME and Europe the attacks NEVER ARE AIMED AT POLITICIANS OR SUPERCLASS PEOPLE THERE EITHER

Suicide killers are worried about security?

Something sinister is about

How does killing the "super elite" stop terrorism, are you advocating killing people?

EDIT: The more I read this. the more it reads as if you are actually saying that people need to be killed... This post frightens me, a lot!!!

edit on 3-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join