It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Park explosion injures 1

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I apologize, the page loaded and only showed the quote but not message he wrote underneath.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: butcherguy

It us a bit of a stupid statement. Of course it didn't go off earlier if it went off later.

My guess is that the speculation is that it was a dud. There was no kaboom when first tried so it was abandoned.
Duds are scary.

Could be.

However, by stepping on it?

A day later? That kid had pretty bad luck. What are the odds?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

However, by stepping on it?

Yeah. I know. Problematic.
But why a day later? Why not a couple of hours?

edit on 7/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Prob a Bloomberg or Giuliani thug----They really want an ashkeNAZI 4th Reich badly

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Homemade' bomb that sounded 'like a cannon' blows off student's foot in Central Park

www.msn.com...

A college student stepped on a “homemade” bomb in Central Park Sunday, blowing off his left foot, authorities said. Connor Golden, 18, of Fairfax, Va. had just climbed down off of a rock near E. 60th St. and Fifth Ave. around 11 a.m. when the blast went off. The explosive appeared to have been in the area more than a day, according to Lt. Mark Torre, the commanding officer of the NYPD’s Bomb Squad said. He ruled out authorities’ initial suspicion of a self-inflicted fireworks mishap. Two friends of the victim, Connor Golden, 18, of Fairfax, Va., insisted they had no fireworks or other explosives. One witnesses said the victim’s foot was “all but gone.” Another said the blast sounded “like a cannon.” Bomb-sniffing dogs combed the area around the explosion. Cops also examined a car parked at Newark Airport that the victim used to drive to New York, sources said. The FBI took over investigation of the case, a source said. Golden’s two friends — Thomas Hinds, 20, and Matthew Stabile, 18, — went into shock after the bizarre blast.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well.
That statement makes it sound more like a 'bomb', for some reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Someone launched a firework at him im sure. Not rocket science. IED? Calm down.

Eta: i see i was wrong. But i am sure it was only a dude. New York authorities would call any firework a 'homemade bomb' for sure. It is a commie state after all.

You should hear the amount of explosions going off in AL as i speak. It is insane. New Yorkers would be huddled in a corner.
edit on 3-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on 3-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Must be a sad life. Terrorsts have already declared victory on folks like you. Mission Accomplished indeed.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Skydiving safer than fireworks? Wow.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Fouth of July Weekend?
I'm staying home. Anyone who would willingly go to anything that has thousands and thousands of people in attendance these days has to be outta their minds. Even if it was not the 4th.

And that's how the terrorists win....Go out and do something fun, rather than living your life in fear.

No...the Terrorists win because we let anybody into the country with little concern..

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

People like me? What do you know of me or people like me from one simple little post. Made up your mind already haven't you. Got me pegged. How simple things must seem to make snap conclusions like that.

Did you see the news? Almost fifty people sent to the hospital due to drunken rioting at a Kenny Chesney concert. Thousands in attendance and not a terrorist in sight. You take my cautionary approach to large public displays and call it a victory for the terrorists. Paint me as a frightened victim of that is what you want. I can take it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

People like me? What do you know of me or people like me from one simple little post. Made up your mind already haven't you. Got me pegged. How simple things must seem to make snap conclusions like that.

Did you see the news? Almost fifty people sent to the hospital due to drunken rioting at a Kenny Chesney concert. Thousands in attendance and not a terrorist in sight. You take my cautionary approach to large public displays and call it a victory for the terrorists. Paint me as a frightened victim of that is what you want. I can take it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

yes, i've never done it but better to die all at once, than one piece at a time right?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

If you have never sky dived... I highly recommend it, the culture is amazing, the view is amazing, the people are amazing..

at least one time in your life go jump... your never to old to jump.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Almost fifty people sent to the hospital due to drunken rioting at a Kenny Chesney concert.

The problem there is an IQ is, I do believe.

edit on 7/4/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join