It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonalds Exec's are dying left and right...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In April of 2004 the CEO of McDonalds died of a heart attack and now his successor has moved on to the the golden arches in the sky from colo-rectal cancer. He was only 44.

This will be going thru my mind next time i'm in the mood for clown food. Whats your thoughts?

Here's the link:

www.usatoday.com...

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

[edit on 17-1-2005 by mrwupy]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hummm, it most be the food what do you think mrwupy, or perhaps a conspiracy on their own CEOs.

This is not good propaganda for them you know.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
2 deaths don't really make a medical conspiracy, imo. maybe the cancer was hereditary, a heart attack for a 55 year old man is common-place

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
These CEO's make millions a year.
They work for Mcbarf,they dont eat it!!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmmm, Sounds like a "Super size" conspiracy!

Certainly makes you wonder, actually I remember reading a story about the newest CEO of maccas saying he has eaten maccas since he started at age 15.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with McDonalds. If you like it, eat it, if you don't, stay away. Fat people have different interpretations as they would like to blame their obesity on so called junk food, and believe it or not the average person listens.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I assume that they get all the free burgers they want. These are known in some circles as " killer burgers" If you eat enoungh of them you will die. The food police has been telling us this for years. The Execs. must not have gotten the message.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't know, most people who work in place that produce or prepare food, usually try to avoid the food in the place. I worked for birdseye a long time ago, still avoid their products...I've seen what gets throught their process...including diamond rings!!
I worked at few resturants in my lifetime, same story. Almost got fired from one because I refused to cook spoiled meat....after all the spices were added, no one would notice, would they??

if you are really worried about the food you eat, cook it yourself instead of trusting others...especially when it comes to companies.

the ceos probably got colon cancer from trying to hide their money up their butt, in order to avoid their tax obligation. That's my guess.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
people at mcdonalds dying... hmm... why did we not see this coming? BTW why are people working at mcdonalds are rarley "largeer" than most?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Try finding milk in a McDonalds shake. I think it's a mix of chemicals.

Troy

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Worked it for 2 years.....
gained mroe weight there then the 2 years at Burger King.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
karma.... i love that!!

new topics

top topics

join