It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The interview with the former FBI assistant director explains why the no indictment story may have disappeared so quickly from CNNs front page. That source is certainly giving a different opinion. Thankfully it may not be as over as earlier sources had hoped. What a mess.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

🎼

Just wishin and hopin and thinkin and prayin
And plannin and dreamin each night of her crimes
But won't put her into the irons...
🎵🎵

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Meh.
Two notorious Pro-Clinton media puppets quoting an unnamed source...hours after Clinton meets the FBI...and exactly when Crooked Hillary needs a little support?
I'll wait for the actual report.

Credit to MSNBC & CNN for laying their last vestige of credibility on the line.

And look how well that BS is working!

Lol!

People will be citing this crap forever.

I haven't heard it on Fox or the BBC.

Not a chance in the world this has any credibility.

Just like Mitt didn't pay any taxes.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Documenting many things she did wrong.
None of them crimes.

This is why we are so screwed as a nation.

She may have done nothing illegal according to a biased and corrupt Justice department, and we know she did countless things wrong, so lets award her the highest office in the land.

Our country is ####ed.

Hillary really liked the White House silverware.

So much so that she will do anything to get her hands on it again.

She'll show em!

But seriously, she won't make all them mistakes again, she promises.

So what ya say we let her have a do-over?

She will use a govt server if she is potus. Scouts honor.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I don't think anything will ever change in this world.

At least, not while I'm still around.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

If I could, I would order the three Clinton's to undergo exorcisms by an expert and to spend the rest of their lives doing humbling community service.

This whole campaign process, including the Clinton saga, feels to me like an epic spiritual battle is taking place.

If Hillary is charged it would mean, to me, something "gave" because then the others, I'll call them the New Barbarians, are not so exclusive and untouchable anymore.

Just thoughts.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

If I could, I would order the three Clinton's to undergo exorcisms by an expert and to spend the rest of their lives doing humbling community service.

I was just pondering if maybe she is possessed by a lying spirit,
all these years of lying and it just gets worse and worse.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

This whole campaign process, including the Clinton saga, feels to me like an epic spiritual battle is taking place.

If Hillary is charged it would mean, to me, something "gave" because then the others, I'll call them the New Barbarians, are not so exclusive and untouchable anymore.

Just thoughts.

That is a very accurate description of what I have been feeling throughout this process.

It's as though good and evil are in an epic struggle.

If Clinton is not indicted, it will mean evil is more powerful and we are helpless.

However, I am starting to feel just jaded enough to think that if she is indicted, there will be some other design in motion that we have not seen yet. Perhaps the elite do not feel like Hillary has enough of a lead over Trump, and they plan to replace her with the candidate of their choosing.

I still hope she is indicted. Because the chance that she/they could be in control of the country is too horrendous to imagine.

edit on 7/3/16 by BlueAjah because: oops

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It's difficult for me not to think she is possessed by all sorts of spirits because of what I've seen and learned in this life.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I would not argue that point.

I could add some of her voice recordings but
I am sure we have all heard them.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Perhaps all of what she has done in life is finally going to catch up with her. However, I can be pretty jaded as well and the suspense is more than I can bear at times because this is a big deal. I don't even want to say the thoughts which cross my mind if I think about her being put back in the White House, despite everything.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Are you referring to reversed speech or recordings of her voice sounding possessed, meaning it doesn't sound like her normal voice but has a sinister tone?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Wouldn't want to elaborate too much here on the boards,
and in this thread...but as an example the one where she laughs
as she is describing how she got the child rapist off... is haunting.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes, that laugh!! I got it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You really love quoting things out of context and selectively snipping them to distort what the person you're replying to is saying, don't you? Here's what I said in full, with the little parts you cut out highlighted for your convenience.

Oh god, drop the persecution complex you special snowflake. I hate Hillary Clinton more than you could possibly comprehend, but there are plenty of Republicans who've gotten away with disgusting bullsh*t. Bush is a prime example, but I wonder... What's been going on with Rick Snyder recently?

Stop making stuff this important so partisan. The festering infection is in both parties.

Notice where I say that "I hate Hillary Clinton more than you could possibly comprehend" implying that I fully believe she is guilty and should be imprisoned/indicted/convicted?

Also notice that little, totally not important-at-all to the overarching message line that you snipped out right at the end? Where I plainly state "the festering infection is in both parties."

And here's what I was responding to.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

Did anyone really expect she would be ?

Yeah we all hoped JUSTICE would be done.

But hey we live in the United States of anyone with a D by their names has a get out of jail free card.

Ps It helps to have a husband that's and ex potus.

It helps to have the DOJ stocked up with political appointees.

If we can't get a her in courts of law.

Wish KARMA catches up to her.

Emphasis mine. Look at the little partisan-fairy coming out to play. It's not that the Democrats have a get-out-of-jail-free card, it's that everyone in the upper echelons of Washington has one. It's that everyone with the money to afford a good lawyer gets massively reduced sentences, and once you get to a certain point they're basically untouchable.
edit on 4/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: xuenchen

How is it that the meeting was the deciding factor in, supposedly, her not being charged?

She claimed to not be guilty of anything and the FBI said, "That is good enough, thank you, madam"?

Right! Clinton News Network (CNN) and Majorly Stupid News Broad Casters (MSNBC) are assuming that because Hillary wasn't led out of the FBI interview in handcuffs and a striped pantsuit, that she's as innocent as a newborn baby. Their credibility and integrity is as abysmal as Hillary's!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've been hearing about these "leaks" all morning. But I'm an optimist.

1. Hillary Clinton will be indicted and with any luck, won't have the chance to run for President.
2. Hillary Clinton will NOT be indicted and the backlash will cause Trump to win the election and become President.

So in short...WIN WIN.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

You have a point about everyone in upper government having a "get out of jail free" card. I believe you are correct. By the other poster had a point, he just worded it incorrectly. I'll fix it. EVERYONE in government gets a "get out of jail free card"...the Dems are the only ones that have to actually use it.

Just playin with ya!
edit on 7/4/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I do not see where they are confirming that she will not be charged? He asked her on the air if she was going to be charged and she basically said she has no idea and that it is up to the department.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
They won't indict her. They need her to bring their agenda into fruition. If they did, obama would just serve a third term anyway. Same difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join