It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Eta: Anyone else want to slap Chuck Todd or is it just me?

Count me in on that

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I predict they will make a 'compromise' indictment. They'll bring charges which will only result in misdemeanors. She'll admit guilt to the flimsy charges, pay a small fine, and take the stage November 3rd as POTUS. TPTB will hope that the lesser charges will placate both those that feel the system is rigged and her pantsuit lovin' supporters that she did nothing majorly (is this even a word?) wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What is up with WaPo running a What if Biden story today?

What would have happened if Joe Biden had run?
www.washingtonpost.com...

Is someone worried about Hillary making it to the election?

It's the first thought that enters Vice President Biden's head every morning, the moment his bedroom windows at One Observatory Circle grow light from the sun. "What if," Joe Biden thinks.

"What if I had run?"

The race for the Democratic presidential nomination was never supposed to be as close as it ended up...

edit on 3-7-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I kind of predict the same. This story was leaked to make the minuscule charges to come more palatable.

OR...this story was leaked to get anti-Clinton people (Trump...republicans) ranting about how fixed the system is for a few days (and it is), but then there will be an indictment and they will look silly for crying foul.

Of course, there is also a very real possibility that Hillary will emerge completely unscathed, too.

July is interesting and it's just begun.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I have said this all along. From day 1. Clinton has all the power from the Rothschilds through Soros.She cannot fall nor fail . Next President of the US.

Supreme Being help us all in the days to come (Hillary sure wont)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I kind of predict the same. This story was leaked to make the minuscule charges to come more palatable.

OR...this story was leaked to get anti-Clinton people (Trump...republicans) ranting about how fixed the system is for a few days (and it is), but then there will be an indictment and they will look silly for crying foul.

Of course, there is also a very real possibility that Hillary will emerge completely unscathed, too.

July is interesting and it's just begun.

I'd be surprised if she emerges totally unscathed though. I think at this point they would rather charge her with some half-ass offense than give any credence (real or not) to the Trump charge of a rigged system. Hillary is the chosen one.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Imagine that will ya....πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜£πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜–πŸ˜ πŸ™… πŸ‘Ž

edit on 3-7-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I have said this all along. From day 1. Clinton has all the power from the Rothschilds through Soros.She cannot fall nor fail . Next President of the US.

Supreme Being help us all in the days to come (Hillary sure wont)

You’re absolutely right; Hillary is the new puppet president for the superclass,

Trump is just a gnat the will swat away like a roach or fly.

I believe, though, that Trump is a shill for Hillary.

We do need help from God, the devil or anybody against these evildoers that rule a great part of our lives.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Watching the entire news world spin from one persons comments.

"More from CNN's @EvanPerez: Expectation is no charges will be brought against Clinton- so long as no wrongdoing emerged in today's interview."

Spin spin spin then then the last sentence "so long as no wrongdoing emerged
in todays interview"

Unless someone was in the room with Secretary Clinton who knew exactly what had been deleted, the CNN "source" would have no idea β€” none β€” of whether the investigation is close to wrapping up. CNN's Perez should never have reported such spin. Either it came very close to tipping his source or it was pure spin and he should have known that.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So yeah, I am calling B.S on this unnamed source.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
and remember this ...

Senior Clinton aide maintained top secret clearance amid email probe

it's raining cats and dogs !!!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
From CNN:

Former Asst. FBI Director shatters MSM spin of HRC FBI Interrogation 07/02/16

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hah, that's great.

He said the interview with the subject of the investigation is really not that important, because by then they have usually made their case and have all of the information they need.

He stresses that since Pagliano was given immunity, that's a bad sign for Clinton.

And he said there is no way the media would know at this time if charges are pending, because there is a tight lid on this case. So the claims of no charges are false.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
From CNN:
"
Former Asst. FBI Director shatters MSM spin of HRC FBI Interrogation 07/02/16
"

Great coverage, very credible source.

Blows huge holes in everything CNN saying. Also indicates
her 3 1/2 interview ...not a good sign for her.

As Rick says.....Tick Tock goes the clock.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here is the catch..

everyone knows what she's doing is illegal, everyone knows her corruption..

if she is elected, the people are pretty much giving her a mandate to continue..

the statement '' the people elected me know full well what my foundation was doing, the people are ok with it ''

sends chills down my spine.

America, for all your BS about guns, protection from government, your strength, your military blah blah blah.. if you allow this person to get to power then I say you are weak and deserve everything you get. You allowed GW Bush into power when he clearly cheated.. are you going to sit at home again eating your mcdonalds and stuffing your gob with meds while they do it to you again ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hopefully in the coming days or weeks we will see the end of Clinton.

I wonder if you can campaign for President from a prison cell?

LaRouche tried it once, I suppose Hillary can.

2016 Presidential Debates held at the federal penitentiary mess hall!
edit on -050007pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good video, thanks for sharing. Brings up very valid points.

-Paglino's immunity
-Clinton's "interview" being the last in the line of interviews.
-Tight lipped case (sources can't be verified for good or ill)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Here is the catch..

everyone knows what she's doing is illegal, everyone knows her corruption..

if she is elected, the people are pretty much giving her a mandate to continue..

the statement '' the people elected me know full well what my foundation was doing, the people are ok with it ''

sends chills down my spine.

America, for all your BS about guns, protection from government, your strength, your military blah blah blah.. if you allow this person to get to power then I say you are weak and deserve everything you get. You allowed GW Bush into power when he clearly cheated.. are you going to sit at home again eating your mcdonalds and stuffing your gob with meds while they do it to you again ?

Wow. Seriously? Breathe...We will get through this together.

Some of us definitely don't want Trump either, and therein lies the horrible dilemma.

Veggie burger please, and hold the rants lol

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

The worlds been breathing for nearly 17yrs and the worlds getting sick of it waiting...

America needs to grow some balls and stop these criminals from taking power and destroying the world through lies and military conquest.

If Hillary wins, how bad do you think Syria, Russia, Ukraine, Libya, Lebanon are going to be in 8yrs? Times up, rolling the dice for 8 more years is passing the point of no return. Only Americans can stop the rot that will take over the world.

Put the veggie burger away and start pretending to be full of courage like your forefathers!
edit on 3/7/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Are you suggesting Trump is the correct choice? No thanks. Clearly you don't understand what is happening here, but by all means blame the people. In case you missed it, Bush was a gift from the Supreme Court. Many of us were there, on the front lines, counting the people's ballots in Florida when they drove off in a truck for DC. Were you? I was

Your misplaced anger is unwarranted. Someone with your beliefs should be standing with the people as we face this mess head on.

Rants against the people trying to unravel what is going on isn't what's needed. Encouragement is and is welcome, by all means.

The veggie burger was a joke. Peace.
edit on 3-7-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

They're not going to charge her just because trump yells rigged. I don't see anyone in any hurry to placate trump.
If they have something they have it. If not then no indictment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join