It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The timing of the democratic call to end the death penalty is funny though.

The day before Clinton's FBI interview.
Treason is a capital crime.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I'm starting to think that America falling will be the only way to "flush the toilet" regarding politicians/violent criminals.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

Democrats are going to get seriously duped if they think Hillary is their champion. Nothing in her track record demonstrates a focus on the poor and needy. I really feel sorry for them but that is the problem with the feeble minded. They are trusting and gullible to a fault.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Very similar to Russia and Putin's inner circle.

The Clintons are untouchable. They own all the important decision makers in government. Those who don't fall in line are at first threatened, and if that doesn't work they suffer an "accident".

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

The content of your screen shot is stated as opinion.

But your link does not go to a specific article, nor to the content of the screen shot.

Sorry, this story on CNN.went from page 1 to buried in the archives, real quick. I'm sure other news sources are looking for confirmation. CNN stuck themselves out there on this one. Posting the full link below.

Clinton questioned by FBI as part of email probe
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Thanks for the link.

It does look like that paragraph was just thrown in there as opinion.
The quote is also full of "if"s etc.
There is enough evidence known to exist to indict her, so the claims in that paragraph are pretty much nonsense, certainly politically motivated to calm down voters nervous about the FBI interview.
edit on 7/3/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It is fairly common to quote unnamed sources when the subject is any kind of legal investigation, and the law won't talk. If you have the sources that is. It's opinion of sources, not CNN, as clarification. It appears CNN thinks they have several sources, although sources familiar with the investigation, is a fairly broad category.

Like others, we wait. You are correct though, it's a story written to calm any indictment jitters. I'm surprised it disappeared from page 1. It was listed right under story about GOP women supporting Clinton. Now it's gone from page 1. Emblematic of a story her team surely wants behind them. Soon.

Crazy that we are...where we are.

Insane politics.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looked like linguistic programming for the masses. The article is pointless, a big fluffy cloud of nothing.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Was there ever any doubt?

There was hope.

We all should have figured as much though.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If this is true, it is a complete and total failure of everything I have ever believed in here in the USA. For the first time in my life, I am ashamed to be an American.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wonder how big a payout from the Clinton Foundation it took to get her off the hook?
If you have enough money the Justice department and the FBI will fail to indict you regardless how flagrant your crime was.
My, how efficient our government has become!

Eta: Anyone else want to slap Chuck Todd or is it just me?
edit on 3-7-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: marg6043

I'm starting to think that America falling will be the only way to "flush the toilet" regarding politicians/violent criminals.

The BIG FLUSH will come at Armageddon.

No more evil doers in any leadership positions . . . or anywhere else . . .

after that.

And the oligarchy is rushing us toward that event . . . deluded that THEY will win Armageddon.

What clueless idiots.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This one is easy…a no brainer.

I believe the point here is that they now can anytime they want bring this case up again and threaten Hillary

They can blackmail her

They own Hillary now.

This case will be dismissed without prejudice. In other words any more evidence that comes up they can bring it up again and if she becomes president they can impeach her ass

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I wonder how big a payout from the Clinton Foundation it took to get her off the hook?
If you have enough money the Justice department and the FBI will fail to indict you regardless how flagrant your crime was.

I would get out the white glove and and give two swipes to that Milquetoast Chuck Todd.

edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
If this is true, it is a complete and total failure of everything I have ever believed in here in the USA. For the first time in my life, I am ashamed to be an American.

WELL PUT.

When I went to China, I was proud that the USA was not as corrupt.

Then, the more I watched and thought about the Clintons and a lot else . . . I had to revise my assessment . . . and apologize to the Chinese for my ignorance.

Now, I'd be very happy to live elsewhere. But there's really no fitting safe place to go. Besides, anywhere one would go . . . when things get really disastrous . . . the foreigners will be the first to be killed off.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What should concern us the most is that the process is so deliberately ponderous.

It is obvious they are dragging this out in expectation of her election to the WH.

The corruption in Washington knows no bounds.

Despicable personified.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Michelle Obama, is that you? (That being said, I agree with you on this. Get ready for eight years of constant rule breaking, unless, God willing, she gets caught up in a Nixonian type episode, and can't squirm her way out of it).

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

INDEED. HORRID.

Agreed. I hope their foundation is gone over with a fine toothed comb . . . not holding my breath.

And . . . there is prayer . . . that can still move all manner of mountains. Wasn't there a President in office for a month or 3 only?

I have no idea who Chuck Todd is.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Bone75
"Burn dis bitch down! Burn dis bitch down!!!"

Lol and they get outraged when people say that there is no misogyny in this election.

Pathetic.

Misogyny?

I'm guessing not many people speak Ebonics where you're from?

Its what Mike Brown's stepdad shouted after the decision to not indict Officer Darren Wilson came down.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join