It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

From just a few dozen words coming from Clinton and the Campaign, we get thousands of stories.

Strange how that works.

Some thoughts:

AP has a robot writing stories so why not the other media outlets?

Link

Plus, there must be some sort of (AI?) software which floods the search engines with chosen themes.

Larry Nichols told Alex Jones yesterday Hillary would not be indicted so it looks like that is panning out right now.

Who can pull out the pick-up stick from the Clinton pile which causes all of the other pick-up sticks to crash?

The Clinton's must have some ghastly, ungodly protection still. It's the 'still' word which really bothers me. I'm talking way beyond the physical.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

First someone says this.

Oh god, drop the persecution complex you special snowflake.

Then the say this.

but there are plenty of Republicans who've gotten away with disgusting bullsh*t. Bush is a prime example, but I wonder... What's been going on with Rick Snyder recently?

Then they say THIS.

Stop making stuff this important so partisan.

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
And how the hell would they know? I'm pretty certain the official statement wouldn't come out the day after they interviewed the one under investigation.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The voters will become the "Jury" in November.

And one way or the other, Hillary is in for very difficult times whether she wins or loses.

Jesus christ mr X, thats at least twice that i can agree with you, win or lose hillary is going to go through hell, and she deserves all of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sorry neo, but the one who blames everything on one side while ignoring the other is the real troll here.

I'm sorry you outright refuse to put any blame on Republicans and instead choose to put it all on Democrats, but our government is a two party system and is dependent on both parties.

Just because you absolutely refuse to see any fault whatsoever in the Republicans doesn't mean they're completely innocent. Bush was president when we invaded Iraq, I find it suspicious that you don't acknowledge his part in it while you blame Obama for everything now.

Keep trolling away though, you're doing those in power (who have no true political affiliation) proud I'm sure.
edit on 7/3/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Bill Clinton paid off AG Lynch.

That's what the meeting was about.

And no one can prove me wrong.

Either that, or Bill made a deal....don't indict Hillary, and I'll give you some information in exchange, and maybe even take one for the witch...a small one...nothing too big.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sorry neo, but the one who blames everything on one side while ignoring the other is the real troll here.

I'm sorry you outright refuse to put any blame on Republicans and instead choose to put it all on Democrats, but our government is a two party system and is dependent on both parties.

So what part of the IRAQ WAR RESOLUTION that had BIPARTISAN support is someone missing.

And after THIS comment,

Yeah you're right. That's why Bush is in jail right now for his illegal invasion of Iraq.

Keep on digging that hole deeper.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They may be right. They won't indict her on misuse of emails because they have bigger more humongous things they are going to charge her with, right along with that charity fraud they call the Clinton Foundation/Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation...or whatever they changed the name to. You can bet there was a reason for THAT name change, too. There is a laundry list of misdeeds there!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So when a Republican is in office it's biprtisan, but when a Democrat is in office it's only the Democrats' fault. Gotcha.

I hardly ever see Democrats blaming everything on Republicans on these boards, I mostly see Republicans blaming everything on Democrats. You and your little circle of buddies who constantly blame everything on Democrats while ignoring what the Republicans have done/do are really hilarious. Honestly, you are.

You guys need a serious reality check because reality is never as black and white as you guys make it out to be. It must be horrible being so color blind.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I am sure that a permanent job handling the foundation money or the upcoming Hillary presidency is what he offered, after all they are making millions and pocketing them.

edit on 3-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Back to the TOPIC.

That was about Clinton skating because of WHO she knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How the hell can any news outlet say a day after her FBI interview that she won't be indicted? They convened a grand jury that fast and the grand jury came back with a no bill that was leaked?

I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Year over a year...quick decision.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Meh.
Two notorious Pro-Clinton media puppets quoting an unnamed source...hours after Clinton meets the FBI...and exactly when Crooked Hillary needs a little support?
I'll wait for the actual report.

Credit to MSNBC & CNN for laying their last vestige of credibility on the line.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe they are drilling into the heads of pro Hillary followers that Hillary is beyond approach when it comes to justice, but then again she is beyond approach when it comes to their voter group also.

The queen never shakes the hands of the commoners without her white gloves.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

How the hell can any news outlet say a day after her FBI interview that she won't be indicted? They convened a grand jury that fast and the grand jury came back with a no bill that was leaked?

I don't think so.

It's worse.

All this was said the same day !!!

Nothing new yet today.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Documenting many things she did wrong.
None of them crimes.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
IF this is true, perhaps the FBI is considering much larger charges for the countless and far more serious crimes of corruption they've uncovered in this investigation involving the Clinton Foundation.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

Documenting many things she did wrong.
None of them crimes.

This is why we are so screwed as a nation.

She may have done nothing illegal according to a biased and corrupt Justice department, and we know she did countless things wrong, so lets award her the highest office in the land.

Our country is ####ed.
edit on 3-7-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
"Burn dis bitch down! Burn dis bitch down!!!"

Lol and they get outraged when people say that there is no misogyny in this election.

Pathetic.

And even more pathetic that mods have let this kind of comment stand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join