It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
After this was investigated by congress and they found NOTHING criminal, the FBI's investigation was probably perfunctory anyway. But as you see, there are those who still won't let it go. Always something.

Next! And that goes for Trump and Clinton. There will always be something.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If this is indeed the case, I suppose they no longer need to delay the release of the 14,000 pages of Clinton emails for another 27 months!

Nothing to hide, right?!!?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20938163]BO XIAN[/postAh, so! Now it strikes me. If she is let off on some or all charges, it will have been done for the "good" of the country. Outrageous? Not at all. Look at other coverups done for the "good of the country," Benghazi, Bay of Pigs, Pearl Harbor, JFK, etc. For government officials and politicians, that would be a perfectly logical solution given the tense situation at this time. They will weigh the advantages to the disadvantages and those in charge for the last almost eight years will take the easy way out.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary wont be indicted. I've predicted that for months.

The FBI is a criminal organization with fascist leanings and controlled by a sinister cabal who are servants of the superclass.

They do what their told.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
"Burn dis bitch down! Burn dis bitch down!!!"

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

Did anyone really expect she would be ?

Yeah we all hoped JUSTICE would be done.

But hey we live in the United States of anyone with a D by their names has a get out of jail free card.

Ps It helps to have a husband that's and ex potus.

It helps to have the DOJ stocked up with political appointees.

If we can't get a her in courts of law.

Wish KARMA catches up to her.

edit on 3-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The FBI investigation used way too many resources to be considered perfunctory.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Of course, it could be that she will face charges related to something that doesn't have to do with email but something linked to them and that's what the FBI is investigating.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have never met a Hilary supporter in real life, not once. It's either Trump, Bernie or none of the above. I've never seen a Hilary supporter on these boards either, but maybe there are so very few that I just haven't found their posts yet. I find that extremely odd personally.

Either way though, I think this should have been obvious from the get-go, Hilary has way to many friends in power, no way they would allow her to be arrested. I wouldn't be surprised if this whole email thing was done intentionally to keep people distracted and to have them direct their anger the wrong way.

The whole thing is fishy but people have been eating the seafood like it is going out of style.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But hey we live in the United States of anyone with a D by their names has a get out of jail free card.

Yeah you're right. That's why Bush is in jail right now for his illegal invasion of Iraq.

Oh wait...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Correction: CNN and MSNBC lie about Clinton's possible indictment despite possessing no actual information on the subject.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh god, drop the persecution complex you special snowflake. I hate Hillary Clinton more than you could possible comprehend, but there are plenty of Republicans who've gotten away with disgusting bullsh*t. Bush is a prime example, but I wonder... What's been going on with Rick Snyder recently?

Stop making stuff this important so partisan. the festering infection is in both parties.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
After this was investigated by congress and they found NOTHING criminal, the FBI's investigation was probably perfunctory anyway. But as you see, there are those who still won't let it go. Always something.

Next! And that goes for Trump and Clinton. There will always be something.

I think you may be confusing Benghazi with the current FBI investigations into illegal use of a private email server for classified information, and corruption involving intermingling of Clinton Foundation and State Department business.

The latter 2 matters have not been investigated by Congress.

The email issue was investigated by the State Department, and they slammed Clinton pretty hard, documenting many things that she did wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Here's the congressional vote to invade Iraq. Where's the one for Syria and Libya?

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Neither the FBI nor Justice Department has commented on the interviews.

I assume though it will be another scathing report like the SD IG but with recommendations regarding other SD staff members and people like Sidney Blumethal gaining unauthorized access to information with the DOJ handing out financial penalties. FBI is not going to let her totally skate off. She insulted that agency and continues to do so by calling it a review when Comey already stated they do not conduct reviews. She also said no charges would be filed basically calling them a joke so to speak. Agree though, no kill shot but a good swift kick in the ass.

edit on 3-7-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If this is true, I say now is the time for anarchy. All laws in America are now void. Everyone do anything you want, and just follow the Hillary Clinton and FBI approved Example of total lawlessness.

The FBI says it is perfectly fine and Okay to do now. No law needs to be obeyed according to the FBI.:up

Don't worry, no charges will ever be filed because the FBI says laws don't mean anything anymore beginning with Hillary Clinton, who has broken more laws than you or me will ever be able to even if you tried hard.
edit on 3-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think I'll wait for the official FBI announcement. Shouldn't be long now.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Bill Clinton paid off AG Lynch.

That's what the meeting was about.

And no one can prove me wrong.

link   

That "news" piece reads like it came from The Onion.

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Troll,Troll,Troll your boat............

Clinton defends her Iraq War vote

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join