It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
More "leaked" information supposedly has at least two large cable TV networks pushing the meme that Hillary Clinton won't be indicted.

CNN and MSNBC are citing "sources" and opinions all because of the FBI/Hillary "meeting" (not inquiry?) that took place Saturday at FBI headquarters.

I wonder if these "sources" will end being correct, or is this just another Campaign trick to pacify voters?

Keep in mind the only "official" statement made after the meeting was from the Hillary Campaign and from a Hillary phone conversation MSNBC.

From just a few dozen words coming from Clinton and the Campaign, we get thousands of stories.

Strange how that works.

And so far, the FBI and the Justice Dept haven't made any statements about the "meeting", or if any more people are to be questioned.

CNN and MSNBC confirm Hillary Clinton will not face any charges in email inquiry

Hours after Hillary Clinton held her long awaited interview with the FBI in the name of helping its investigation of a Romanian email hacker, which the media has routinely and willfully misreported as being an “investigation of Clinton” for the past year, MSNBC is now finally reporting the obvious: she’ll face no charges of any kind. Chuck Todd made the announcement during his show on the network on Saturday afternoon. CNN went on to report the same thing.

Without offering specific attribution, Todd revealed on-air that he had learned for certain that Clinton will not be charged. This information was obvious enough all along to anyone who followed the story accurately, as the FBI had already publicly told the New York Times that she was not even a target of their email investigation. News outlets knew this all along but decided to play up various misnomers about the story — on cable news in particular — because it seemed to be the only way in which they could get ratings about of Hillary’s otherwise steady and controversy free campaign.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So the Clintons own the Justice Department and all the agencies that falls under including the FBI, their corruption have no borders.

And this is the Crocks that voters wants in the White house.

Americas have fallen.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That was a quick decision, seems like they took forever on gen. Patraes and threatened him with life in prison. Guess it was all for show.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

I wonder also what kind of dirty and corrupted deals the Clintons have made with the Justice Department and the FBI.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Was there ever any doubt?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How is it that the meeting was the deciding factor in, supposedly, her not being charged?

She claimed to not be guilty of anything and the FBI said, "That is good enough, thank you, madam"?

This latter-day business looks fishy to me. Bill does something improper and now we have networks saying that she won't be charged.

ETA: I don't believe it until the fat lady fries...I mean, sings.

edit on 3-7-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Of course it's a show..

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm going to be really sad if she doesn't get indicted!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sometimes, my friend, we the tax payers and voters that see the crap that has become our political system hope that justice will be serve when it comes to the life time political crocks that seems to recycle like old trash over and over during the election years.

But as we can see we can not trust any offices or agencies in our government anymore when looking for justice.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

From just a few dozen words coming from Clinton and the Campaign, we get thousands of stories.
Strange though this might be, it is all too common don't you think? We see it all the time now. One source says something and another picks it up and repeats it and it is then picked up by another and another and then found by one of us and posted here where it is then quoted somewhere else again.

Actually I think there is nothing strange about it really. In your pondering of the thought you posted above do you consider how this is not just a marvel of the Clinton meme, but of memes across the board ? I do.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I will still be waiting for a reliable source for any confirmation.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Did anyone really think that these charges would be brought against the person running for president? Even if she wasn't running, she is the wife of a past president.

She knows she is coated with silglyde and uses and abuses the system. I suppose any politician in her position would do the same thing. It isn't so much Hilary, it is the system that allows this. This is not the first time she has been overlooked and she knows nobody can touch her. She actually has a bigger head than Trump.

This is how our legal system works, she just knows how to use it just like a lot of other people in the government and with great influence in the world and in this country. Laws are made to govern us, not the people at the top.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So your telling me that all the threads made over the course of the investigation was full of horse manure.

Seriously a 4 year old could of told us that she wouldn't go to jail.

You guys going to fall back on bengazi or more obscure blogs on the email scandal?
edit on 3-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

All part of the Campaign tricks.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

More "leaked" information supposedly has at least two large cable TV networks pushing the meme that Hillary Clinton won't be indicted.

That's how they precondition everyone for the official announcement. Get ready for, No further investigation is warranted at this time. This will become, hey they looked into it and found nothing to prosecute, ergo shes innocent.

And she skates as usual. You guys thought it would be different, this time. The main stream media has been downplaying this for months, even right here. Hillary to be investigated, indicted, charged... phooey to all those members that promoted this to eventual boredom.

Now turn the page, the Show must go on!

Hillary for President, Yaaay!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The voters will become the "Jury" in November.

And one way or the other, Hillary is in for very difficult times whether she wins or loses.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As I have been saying all along, I have seen many of these things and unless somebody is directly and knowingly handing foreign nationals materials that have caused damage to US national security they never result in anything criminal. When it comes to a debate on internal rules and regulations your just not going to see charges unless somebody wants to make an example or had an ax to grind. Even then the results always end up a misdemeanor at best.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Words fail me . . .

Aaaarrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh . . .

What galactic level hideousness.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Would be darn surprising if HRC would not meet the bar when she's been throwing Top Secret docs all over the place like a drunken sailor (if drunken sailors would throw Top Secret docs all over the place).

She has broken pretty much all the conceivable rules and laws - and she would not be indicted - that would be a signal...

[EDIT] Then again, I do not buy this CNN & Co storyline at all. FBI has thrown 100+ officers into this 1.5 year investigation. It is not really a conceivable option at this point to just offer a hand-shake and wish good luck for elections.
edit on 3-7-2016 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I hope all abused and injured by the undynamic duo come out screaming bloody murder nonstop between now and Nov.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join