It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Eu truly feels... An Exposé of sorts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Want to know how the EU truly feels about sovereignty...

It's whole facade of inclusion of Nations is a long term plan to erode National Borders and for over 500 million people to be beholden to 20+ Autocrats.

Now some of you knew this already, well done to you...

What you may not have known is this...

“National sovereignty is the root cause of most of the evils of our time. The only final remedy for this supreme and catastrophic evil is a federal union of the peoples.”

This is plastered on an EU Visitors Centre indoctrination placard.

The quote comes from Lord Lothian's "The Ending Of Armageddon"...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now, catchy title aside...
What the hell is this "Armageddon" they're expecting that will bring about the demise of Nations...

As a Muslim myself, I'm still not averse to believing it has everything to do with tearing up the Middle East, flooding Europe with PTSD suffering Islamists, eroding culture along the way, and causing Civil War across the continent...

All the while those 20+ Autocrats & their Puppet Masters sit comfortably awaiting the end of this Armageddon so they can usher in the New World Order, One World Religion and punishable offences for any who deviate from said religion, for the "betterment" of The United States of Europe...

I've stuck this in General Conspiracies though I was thinking MudPit, as I expect Mud to be slung in all directions once the EU sympathisers show up.

Away with this blasted Commision, Court & Parliament...
Away with their dastardly plans to erode My Nation's Sovereignty with the indoctrinating moniker of "most the evils"...
Away with their planned Armageddon...

Enact Article 50 immediately Cameron you spineless, Swine molesting Piece Of Dog S#.
Enact it NOW... At the behest of your Masters, We The People of The United Kingdom Of Great Britain.
edit on 3-7-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Don't you mean a... brexpose?

I'll see myself out

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

Clever, but it's bigger than Brexit.

This doesn't just affect us British members but all Euromembers of ATS.

Star for the wit though.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

That's a good post op.

On a side note, I hold my hand up and admit in the past that I've bought into the idea that all muslims are bad and against us.

Since the brexit vote though, I've seen so many posts on twitter etc from muslims who are pro Brexit that I have to think that maybe, there is a reason for the nutcase ones to be inflicted on the rest of us.

As for nationalism, it can be a beautiful thing, though is often perverted by those who favour supranationalism so that to most people it's synonymous with Hitler, not Beethoven, Nick Griffin, not Elizabeth 1st.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
What the hell is this "Armageddon" they're expecting that will bring about the demise of Nations...

EU-Centralists are trying to invoke the spirit of the League of Nations with this excerpt from Lord Lothian's article... although the EU in its current form obviously lacks the representative character the League of Nations was supposed to have (representative for the people).

The Armageddon in this context (after the Great War) was obviously another war...
edit on 3-7-2016 by ColCurious because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That unity business didn't help prevent the US Civil War.

There was really only one culture when it started, but it was or became divided by pure economics as much as anything.

Actually, early America was part of England before things went sour. And Texas and California may eventually slip the knot. What it will come down to is meeting the expectations and desires of all of the souls in Europe, or the bosses having a standing army of police to quiet the ones feeling ignored or disenfranchised.

Nevertheless, it is the way of the future if your goals are to make everybody (but the elite) equal.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Let me really tell you how 99.9% of the people think of the EU, brexit, gold prices, stock exchange etc. etc.
They don't give a toss!!! The 99.9% of people just want to go to work, earn enough money to do what they want and buy what they want. They will only react when something affects them directly. They don't give Junkers(or whatever his name is) a second thought. But if Osbourne puts up taxes, on income, petrol and other things which he has said he is going to do, then you'll hear from the 99.9%.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
All the while those 20+ Autocrats & their Puppet Masters sit comfortably awaiting the end of this Armageddon so they can usher in the New World Order, One World Religion and punishable offences for any who deviate from said religion, for the "betterment" of The United States of Europe...

The problem for the elite now and the entities behind the scenes that are pulling the strings, is that no one trusts these Autocrats anymore.

This means that if the elite are going to exploit the Brexit on the programmed financial collapse, the peasants will only trust a peasant anti-christ. Thus, all 500 million elitists, as stamped on the Georgia Stones, will have to be wiped out of existence.

Otherwise, the people will simply classify the antiChrist as another elitist low-life to be fed with a silver spoon by tax-payers all over again.

Its going to be interesting to watch the battle between the pro-EU and FU (Brexit) factions now.

new topics

top topics

join