It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you make an Ouija board?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

and making contact with dead people ? that's never ever a good thing and i think it is nothing but self-delusion.

You obviously know little about the subject and clearly reflect your own failures in attempting contact. This is not the case with everyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldunknown

You can draw it out on paper and use whatever you want as a pointer.

Mainly because ouija boards are not real -- they are made up toys and rely on you, the human being and your subconscious to 'move' the pointer.

I tried one as a kid with a group of friends and very, VERY quickly established it was working purely on my own mind and desires.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. Just don't take any of it seriously. You'll get more sense from a wet paper bag.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sure You can,but I wouldn't recommend it.Some doors are meant to be closed..

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Be patient in gathering your items, most often they will come to you in most unusual ways. Keep a pure heart and do not bring fear into your making of the board. Consecrate and cleanse every item used before making the board and then after it is finished. Do the same each time you use it...this is most important. If you think the NSA is intrusive, leave a gateway to the departed open and you'll have very disturbing issues. Thank the departed, the gatekeeper, and the board for their service AND SEND THEM ON THEIR WAY, back into the hereafter.
Consecrate the board and planchet with love and Light of the Infinite Creator God, cleanse them and tuck them away in a safe place, wrapped in something you were given by a loved one.

Using Ouji is not a game, you understand. It is a tool for the Learned and I strongly urge you to become Learned before you create and call something you regret later. Study the subject thoroughly, attend legitimate readings as a casual observer, and never bring fear, hatered, illness, bad mood, etc. to ANY reading.

Please learn how to dispell any wrathful spirit you may bring through. You must learn this as well.

I recommend you do not use the board as a novice. It takes time to learn its ways. Take the time.

Learn to meditate instead!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Do you meam planchette? Because i think that you do

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
Using Ouji is not a game, you understand.

Actually, it is.

Made by Parker Brothers. It's complete nonsense and based purely on the people who are touching the pointer. There are no spirits, ghoulies, demons or other naughty things. Just your own subconscious working through you.

There are many articles on the webbernets *if* you're interested in reading up how how it *actually* works
edit on 3-7-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Of course you can make a Ouija board. In fact, one that you've put your own time and personal effort into crafting will be far more attuned to you than one you buy. It is nothing more than a decorated piece of wood or whatever until you apply the energy of intent to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Um who are speaking about, surely not I?

Of course you shouldn't if it frightens you. The Game is this entire sick reality. When the blinders come off you'll see what it truly is. Not Real.
edit on 7/3/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

Yep.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It may be a game to you, but M&B made it for other purposes. I know how it "actually" works, but thanks for the suggestion!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: noonebutme

It may be a game to you, but M&B made it for other purposes. I know how it "actually" works, but thanks for the suggestion!

I'm my opinion if you use it with the mind set that your are contacting demons, spirits, what have you. You will attempt to validate this in any way possible. Example: If you truly believe you have sold your soul to the devil... or a demon, then youre going to feel depressed, scared, and empty inside.

If you use it thinking it's just a piece of wood.. then nothing is gunna happen.

The board doesn't work, your mind however, works too well.

You could argue that reality is relative to he observer. In which case, for you it would be real. For me, it would not.

edit on 3-7-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

i never attempted contact with dead people so i did not fail anything. what i stated is my personal opinion- i personally see no good in trying to talk to the dead.
yes i know little about this things and as i said before i´m skeptical of people that claim to know much about this things.

if others think otherwise that is fine with me- just adding my own thoughts.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldunknown
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Any tips? I want to make sure it actually works and don't want to mess it up!

Think about what a Ouija board actually is. It's a piece of artificial wood (pressboard made from sawdust particles in a slurry of glue), molded, painted and plasticized, by a large corporation in an industrial factory. It's not special. It has no inherent properties that make it "better" or "more spiritual" than anything else for its purpose. All it has is an alphabet and a "Yes" and "No" landing space. It's a mass-produced consumer product indistinguishable in parts from any other mass-produced consumer product.

That's it. No magic.

The "magic" comes from you physically moving the stylus across the board with apparent little effort and someone recording what "it," i.e.: You say(s). If there is any sort of "spirit" it is working through you--not the board itself. The board is nothing more than a prop and a convenience. You can make it out of paper, cardboard, plywood, or plastic. It doesn't matter.

Unless, of course, you BELIEVE it matters, because the entire thing is in your own mind anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
don't do it! you will regret it. Opening up the doors is what you are doing. I speak from experience, none of them positive.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

When I was younger I made one out of cardboard and it worked. I lived near a graveyard and saw some weird stuff in my apartment. I decided to get rid of it after I was told to die. lol

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat
Well, show me some evidence that it actually works.

When I used it, as a kid, I had my finger on it with 4 other people. Yes it answered questions, baffled us, etc.

I then got suspicious when I asked question this ghost should have known but didnt. I then took my hand off and asked the spirit in the room how many fingers was i holding up being my back. 5 time it got it wrong. This was meant to be my grandmother. She couldnt answer my middle name (for which I was named after my grandfather), my dad's name or what year I was born.

NOTHING worked as soon as I took my finger off the pointer.

I had the others try and they experienced exactly the same outcome. And these were people who genuinely believed in it (also they were church goers, so, weak minded to begin with). In the end, they all binned it and we watched a film.

Point is, there is NOTHING to suggest it works. Only what is already in your mind. If you have some scientific, empirical evidence of a ouija working (you dont) or examples of the pointer moving when no one is touching it then I would *love* to see it

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People who attempt to use these things of divination just to satisfy their own childish and naive curiosity are the ones who usually get F'd up hardcore the worst from doing it.

I can see the OP now crying to sleep, saying sorry to them self every third word for the next 2 months, and watching their life turned into dog crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Back when I was a teenager me and my friends messed around with the Quija for a while, purely for a laugh.
We'd make them using cut up bits of paper with the alphabet and whatnot written on them arranged in a circle on a coffee table and used an upside down wine glass for the pointer.
We had quite a bit of "success" in contacting seemingly different entities with various personalities. The hostile and abusive ones were the best ones.
It was all a good laugh and we didn't take it seriously. We didn't actually believe there was really anything on the other end.

But not long after I suddenly developed sleep paralysis and what I can only describe as nightly harassment and attacks from something evil and, well, basically demonic. This went on for years.

It could have very well been just my imagination, but I've heard other similar experiences, a lot of them, so maybe there is something to it.

I for one would advise against splashing around in murky waters, it's likely you'll come away with leeches...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can see the OP now crying to sleep, saying sorry to them self every third word for the next 2 months, and watching their life turned into dog crap.

Kinda what happened to me.. I played around, ran tests, knew it revolved around "what I think about I will contact."

IT lead me down a rabbit hole, searching for proof of a subconscious "stream" that I thought we could all tap into because from my POV I was contacting literally anything and anyone.

I only later realised that my mind was projecting these personalities into randomness, which I found small bits of validation in (validations that still woo me mind you, they were very powerful.) But it was all me.

My mind created this idea, inorder to validate.

Point be, I went crazy for a good month or so. Lost man friends and opportunities.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I lost my wee granny and grandpa last year buddy, i feel your pain.

However there are possibly a multitude of reason as to why communication with the departed is untenable at best. For a start even if it does work, which i am highly skeptical of, you have no idea as to whether or not the spirit/entity on the other end is who they say they are.

You might just end up with nothing happening or you might end up talking to something that does not have your best interest at heart or possess some other form of malevolent intentions towards you. Just a thought.

One would have imagined if there is a way of passing information from the land of the living into the next realm someone would have invented a Ouija phone by now.

edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join