It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London will leave he UK, and probably Scotland too.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I saw some news reports from obscure sources earlier today on my google news page with headlines like this "Is it time for London to leave the UK?" I have tried to find the article or similar and the news search just wont bring it up, but will bombard the results with stories about a huge pro-EU march in London instead. Of course that is the way it usually goes with stories like that, they are up for a minute and then you can never find them again. Anyway, I thought I saw another similar thing either in the news or on the net in the last 24 hours but it has been very busy here yesterday with the federal election and the memory is very vague and I may have dreamt it. Also at least one Christian prophet is hinting at this.

So the prediction is: the City of London, that state within a state, the square mile, will secede from GB and join the EU. It will take with it all the banking headquarters of Britain. This will severely cripple the rest of Britain and Scotland will become independent. I believe that TPTB will punish Britain for their rejection of the EU (which was a step to the OWG) and what better way than by taking all its banking, giving them easy access to it all and the Brits having to go through all the barriers. But then again what do I know, I predicted the queen would be dead a month ago. Is such a thing is even possible?
edit on 3/7/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad
At least that island is surrounded by enough water, so if it burns soon, it should not be that big problem for the rest of the world...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Is it time for London to leave the UK?" I have tried to find the article or similar and the news search just wont bring it up

Here you go.
Is it time for London to leave the UK

The idea of London leaving the UK is ridiculous , to my mind it shows the EU is built and designed to benefit big business and the fat cats behind it above any concern for the citizens of the Union.

edit on 3-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here you go. the same old plan divide and conquer. Chaos MSM and eventually the same status quo. I so hope I'm wrong but in a way I think Brexit will never happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Brexit will happen the only question is to what degree , I doubt we will get the Brexit we voted for but that remains to be seen.
Article 50 now.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If all this does happen, the message is clear: Leave and we'll carve you into pieces, take what we want, and leave the rest of you out like pariahs.

Clear intimidation move and would signal like nothing else the evil of the EU.

Good grief! It would be like US college athletic conference expansion re-alignment writ large ... that's evil too.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Unfortunately the knock on effect of the United Kingdom failing or "so if it burns soon" as you put it would be the collapse of the worlds financial markets and institutions, London being one of the most significant banking capitals.

So im afraid it would indeed be rather a big problem for the rest of the world.
edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sorry Gortex, didn't see your thread on it earlier. Actually that might have been the other one I couldn't remember. I was busy with the election this weekend, and only saw the reference in passing. Anyway, ridiculous yes, but is it possible, just the square mile which is a separate entity to the rest of country already?

edit on 3/7/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
More people in London voted leave than voted for the current mayor.
London won't secede from the UK and I really don't think the Scots will either.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Unfortunately the knock on effect of the United Kingdom failing or "so if it burns soon" as you put it would be the collapse of the worlds financial markets and institutions, London being one of the most significant banking capitals.

That's the point, the rest of the world gets to keep the banking, but the rest of the UK doesn't. I'm talking about only the City of London, the square mile of banking. In fact it might adopt the Euro or make it's own currency, then there would be direct trading between London currency and the Euro, USD but not with the Pound. The pound will loose its status as a world currency, it wont worry the rest of the world as they are dealing with City of London now, and the "EU traitors" will be punished.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

but is it possible, just the square mile which is a separate entity to the rest of country already?

I don't see how it could be possible for a small part of a country to remain while the rest leaves , the constitutional issues alone would stop it happening I believe.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

but is it possible, just the square mile which is a separate entity to the rest of country already?

I don't see how it could be possible for a small part of a country to remain while the rest leaves , the constitutional issues alone would stop it happening I believe.

Not to mention the fact that the vast majority who work there live outside and would thus be subject to border checks etc twice a day.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Lol, interesting speculation but it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Who are these "EU traitors" through? To my mind that would be the majority of the rest of the population of the UK. Why should they be punished for expressing there legal right to vote, essentially abandoning the sinking ship that is the European Union?

Its the bankers and political scum that reside/conduct business in the city of London that should be punished for allowing the nation to become a cesspool.

Im Scottish and wish to see my own nation governed from my own nation so end of the day the situation can only bode well regrading another referendum.
edit on 3-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Have you all seen this?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Isn't the E.U a fantastic entity?

If London does leave, which is a ridiculous assumption, then this definitely confirms that the E.U is about BIG business and screw the everyday Joe.

Cameron the yellow belly Bilderberger said he would invoke Article 50 if the Referendum favoured leaving. Instead, the Bilderbergers are continuing to inflict fear so many will be demanding to stay, as we have to a certain extent already seen.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Who are these "EU traitors" through? To my mind that would be the majority of the rest of the population of the UK. Why should they be punished for expressing there legal right to vote, essentially abandoning the sinking ship that is the European Union?

I'm with you on that, but they get pretty pissed off with countries who defy them.

Its the bankers and political scum that reside/conduct business in the city of London that should be punished for allowing the nation to become a cesspool.

I agree again.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If these want to leave and try to take down the United Kingdom its time to hang them from the nearest lamp post............from a Northerner whose ancestors built the country on the back of the Industrial revolution and fought on the beaches of France so these picks can live in the Globalist World they dream of.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Never mind border checks.
Would you feel safe living outside but continuing to work on the inside?
Would you tell everyone where you worked?
Problems like that should only last a week or so.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

That's the point, the rest of the world gets to keep the banking, but the rest of the UK doesn't. I'm talking about only the City of London, the square mile of banking. In fact it might adopt the Euro or make it's own currency, then there would be direct trading between London currency and the Euro, USD but not with the Pound. The pound will loose its status as a world currency, it wont worry the rest of the world as they are dealing with City of London now, and the "EU traitors" will be punished.

It won't happen. Bankers commute all the way in from as far as the Isle of Wight and other cities like Oxford and Cambridge. Just about anywhere with a two hour travel by train is commuter country. Everyone who works locally in these cities has to commute in from the surrounding villages.

And to think it was these bankers who cheered whenever a UK manufacturing company was bought up, asset stripped and high-tech equipment sold off to the Far East causing a national debt to grow because we are buying stuff from abroad rather than exporting it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join