It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Blocking Syrian Christians Admittance To USA In Favor Of Sunni Muslims.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Have you seen the map where the Muslim refugees has been relocated under the Obama administration? he is making sure that they are well spread all over the states and in small towns where is easier to gain numbers and influence politics, the best way to destroy a nation is from within.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I agree, that is why we need to stop importing Muslim refugees and start bringing those that are persecuted by Islamic fundamentalist from other religions including Christians.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Good ole barry.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Its post like these that proves that people have no clue why they hate obama.

For a muslim he sure killed a whole lot of them.

Lol at christian genocide.

en.wikipedia.org...

Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution")[1] is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.[2]

This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][4] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.[5][6]

Taqiyya was initially practiced under duress by some of Muhammad's Companions.[7] Later, it became particularly important for Shias due to their experience as a persecuted religious minority.[4][8] According to Shia doctrine, taqiyya is permissible in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.[4] Taqiyya has also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics.[9][10]

Yarden Mariuma writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. A concept whose meaning has varied significantly among Islamic sects, scholars, countries, and political regimes, it nevertheless is one of the key terms used by recent anti-Muslim polemicists."[11]

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah...President Bush made mistakes. president Obama is a traitor and collaborator that supports our enemies.

Bush did the same things Obama has done but he only made mistakes while Obama is a traitor and collaborator. Biased much?

Nope! Bush may have even f-ed up more with his actions than Obama...but Obama is doing it intentionally. I won't go on a tirade but he has pretty much made his goal to undo what America is, ignore the Constitution and make his own laws...which isn't within his power. In my opinion, he is a traitor that has broken his oath to uphold the laws and the Constitution.

If that is bias...they yes...I'm bias.

I believe he said, "fundamentally transform the Unites States of America"

Someone should have asked him how, i guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Not suprised

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah...President Bush made mistakes. president Obama is a traitor and collaborator that supports our enemies.

Bush did the same things Obama has done but he only made mistakes while Obama is a traitor and collaborator. Biased much?

Nope! Bush may have even f-ed up more with his actions than Obama...but Obama is doing it intentionally. I won't go on a tirade but he has pretty much made his goal to undo what America is, ignore the Constitution and make his own laws...which isn't within his power. In my opinion, he is a traitor that has broken his oath to uphold the laws and the Constitution.

If that is bias...they yes...I'm bias.

Keep on making excuses for your little Bushy boy he was forced to get people to lie to the American public so he could get his illegal invasion of two nations started. What will you make excuses for now? How about how Bush passed more gun laws than Obama but it's Obama that's coming for your guns. But I guess I was wrong though what you are showing isn't bias it's ignorance of reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join