It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Blocking Syrian Christians Admittance To USA In Favor Of Sunni Muslims.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TSefu I here you. I once voted for Bush and now see him for what he is, and hate him. I will certainly not vote for Hillary. She is a sick prostitute to wall street and corporate interest, all to line her own pockets. She is despicable. Just disgusting!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: TSefu I here you. I once voted for Bush and now see him for what he is, and hate him. I will certainly not vote for Hillary. She is a sick prostitute to wall street and corporate interest, all to line her own pockets. She is despicable. Just disgusting!

I used to like Bill, but he has become off the retard scale .
As for those who voted for Barack and still support him.They need to go look in a mirror , and have a little heart to heart talk to themselves. If they can not do that, they have an agenda just like his to topple America, or they are totally uneducated, or fully retarded

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: missed_gear

In context? You're getting worked up over centuries old global customs and manners. The President of the United States can respect the sovereign authority of foreign leaders, by performing the customary genuflects, without selling out Americans.

Get a life!

Errr...ahhh...refer to my original post, before I referred back to the same in another and refer to my last...then you would see I was already making your point

Read before you start reacting next time

mg

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Fact is, all presidents have shown respect for sovereign leaders by bowing. Only a knuckle dragging Troglodyte would be insulted by such customs and manners.

edit on 3-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

The South is increasingly a destination as wel...

It is their 'punishment' for not voting Democrat.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

a reply to: TerryMcGuire Americans bow to no king, nor any other man, But Barack sure did. We saw it. He bowed to a muslim saudi king. I think that was a sunni, wasnt it. That is an act of " I am below you, and I serve you, I show you honor, I will do as you ask. It was disgusting.

You are correct, here is a video of bush meeting him where he did not bow down to him either:

If you watched the video then you will have seen Obama bow down deeply to him.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

How anyone can doubt the Marxist, Islamic values of this faux "Christian," faux human is beyond me.

I think his major disappointments at the ?end? of his terms are that

1. he failed to destroy the Republic more thoroughly than he has . . . yet . . . some months remain--he may do 'better' at that, still.

and

2. he failed to play more golf

and

3. he failed to confiscate guns

and

4. he failed to destroy more of our freedoms.

and

5. he failed to destroy more of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

His calloused and hideous forced subjection of Christians to Islamic genocide is, imho, treason of the worst order.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It is their 'punishment' for not voting Democrat.
Ha Ha, maybe they can team up with a few of the "hooded warriors" and cause more mayhem......

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire Americans bow to no king, nor any other man, But Barack sure did. We saw it. He bowed to a muslim saudi king. I think that was a sunni, wasnt it. That is an act of " I am below you, and I serve you, I show you honor, I will do as you ask. It was disgusting.

True but who voted him into power TWICE

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

She does have more than a touch of Ferengi in her.

But this thing about keep out Christians has to be against some law, doesn't it?

Why isn't this all over the MSM?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Having been born in Florida and raised in Alabama, all I can say is good luck to the ones heading south.

They might start asking Obama to send them back to Syria.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

How anyone can doubt the Marxist, Islamic values of this faux "Christian," faux human is beyond me.

I think his major disappointments at the ?end? of his terms are that

1. he failed to destroy the Republic more thoroughly than he has . . . yet . . . some months remain--he may do 'better' at that, still.

and

2. he failed to play more golf

and

3. he failed to confiscate guns

and

4. he failed to destroy more of our freedoms.

and

5. he failed to destroy more of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

His calloused and hideous forced subjection of Christians to Islamic genocide is, imho, treason of the worst order.

Its post like these that proves that people have no clue why they hate obama.

For a muslim he sure killed a whole lot of them.

Lol at christian genocide.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Its post like these that proves that people have no clue why they hate obama.

For a muslim he sure killed a whole lot of them.

Lol at christian genocide.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Nowtheendbegins isn't a valid news site. It's a clickbait hack pseudo wannabe news site with radical Christian agenda and zero credibility.

WTF are you people even discussing anything proposed by them anyway???

Why not just go ask some homeless junkie laying in the trash outside your local Walmart for your news or stock tips while your at it. It would be about as reliable and accurate as NTEB.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

*If* this is true, should Christians be given preference over other religions,then?

If so, why?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You people just try using some common sense. It takes at least a year for a Syrian Refugee to get through the UN refugee commission and background check which includes iris scans only 1% meat the standards set to be recommended to the US, then two more years for them to get through the State Dep, FBI and National Counterterrorism Centers US refugee check. Syrian refugees also have an additional DHS background check. Then the very few approved are given classes on US culture and then made to agree to repay the US for the plane tickets used to fly them to the US. Plus repeated checks. They are then screened by Customs and TSA. Screening process for Entry into the US

If your wonder how they decide what state and city they will go to, they first chose places where relatives and family are. Then places that want and welcome them, low employment and low cost housing. Also places that have groups like Catholic Charities (who have handled most Syrian refugees coming into the US) who help them find jobs and get on their feet quickly because they must be working and they have to pay off the plane tickets within a few months. So far they have settled in 38 states.

These refugees have been waiting at least 3 years, that was before ISIS started running around. At that point most of Syrian Christians were not involved in the fighting and were not heading out of the country. The US has taken in 5,186 of the 10,000 it committed to this year and is so far behind because of the long background checks. They also are not secretly sent anywhere, it is planned and scheduled well in advance.

It is amazing the amount of ignorance about this stuff. Then again you still have people that think Elvis is alive, the world is flat and Obama is a Muslim so I guess I should not be surprised.

Also Obama has nothing to do with UN or US screening of refugees deciding who gets in. So the title to this threat just comes off as silly.
edit on 3-7-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
The UN is owned by muslims,
www.independent.co.uk... .html
So I would not trust them

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Is not ignorance, is just that people do not have the entire scoop of the significance of this incoming refugees, the old process of screening refugees has eased down since Obama has been in the presidency, this issue of Syrian refugees is not new the incoming of them has been planned by the Obama administration for the last few years to be completed this year.

The reason he is spreading them over states around the nation is because the federal government is giving incentives to the states that are taking them, is not about finding their families at all even when some do have family members in the US.

States Taking in More Refugees from Mideast and Asia(2013)

www.pewtrusts.org...

In 2013 US took Of the 58,000 refugees who came to the United States last year, the largest number (15,000) came from Bhutan, a small country sandwiched between India and China that in the 1990s saw a spate of ethnic cleansing.

These people were already waiting for the resettlement in the US.

The amount of refugees has increased soo much that states like mine is asking the federal government to slow down the resettlement as budgets are getting thin because these people are entitle to all kind of federal and state social programs pay by tax payers.

During this fiscal year, for example, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement will spend $372 million on transitional and medical services and another $153 million on social services.
The U.S. will accept up to 80,000 refugees a year.Georgia, says it has reached its capacity.

Last August, the state asked the federal government to reduce the number of refugees resettled in Georgia, particularly in the DeKalb County area, which includes part of Atlanta, citing state and local budget concerns involving Medicaid, education and social services.

“The DeKalb County Department of Family and Children Services has seen a rise in the number of refugee families requiring the intervention of child welfare services thus further straining our State's budget,” Michael B. Singleton, Georgia state refugee coordinator, wrote in a letter to the Department of State last August.

The state, which in the past five years has accepted 12,703 refugees, also raised security issues in the city of Clarkston as another reason for wanting few new refugees. “In the past year, a Burmese student has been murdered and there have been reports of robbery and refugee gang violence,” Singleton wrote.

Is hard to forget that many of these refugees while come to the US to find work and about 65% get employed over US American citizens they also bring the need for social programs, they bring gang related violence and the once in a while lone wolf terrorist.

2015 Syrian refugee relocation These 6 States Take in the Most Syrian Refugees

The White House announced Thursday it would take in as many as 10,000 Syrian refugees next year in the wake of growing concern in Europe over the flood of migrants fleeing the Middle East.

Since the Syrian Civil War began in March 2011, 1,584 refugees have been relocated in the U.S., the majority of whom have moved to Texas (180), California (171), Michigan (159), Illinois (132), Arizona (107) and Florida (97). Thirty other states have absorbed the rest, according to numbers compiled by the State Department.

time.com...

About 11 million Syrians have been relocated since the start of the country’s civil war in 2011 And while the EU has taken many of them more are still waiting to be relocated.

2016 The U.S. Will Accept More Refugees, But That Won’t Help Many Syrians

Due to the growing emergency in the EU with the refugees US has promised to take more refugees than previously set.

nymag.com...

Secretary of State John Kerry announced Sunday that in response to the ever-worsening international migrant crisis, the U.S. will raise the annual number of refugees it accepts over the next few years. The Wall Street Journal reports that under the new plan, the U.S. will take on 85,000 refugees in the fiscal year 2016, which starts in October, and 100,000 in 2017, up from a current annual total of 70,000. The 2016 total would include the 10,000 Syrian refugees the Obama administration has already said it would like to admit, and more Syrians in 2017 as well.

Anything would be better than the status quo, as the U.S. has issued refugee visas to only 1,500 Syrian refugees since the Syrian civil war began in 2011. (According to the New York Times, last year the largest groups admitted were from Iraq, Somalia, and Bhutan.) The backlog of Syrians is already substantial, as the U.N. has referred some 17,000 Syrians to the U.S. for asylum consideration, and next year’s 10,000 will come out of that pool.

Either rules and laws will be lax in order to bring more refugees in such short amount of time, base on the crisis in the middle east and the EU right now

edit on 3-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
The UN is owned by muslims,
www.independent.co.uk... .html
So I would not trust them

Muslims can't be trusted?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Sorry badly said, a country that can buy the UN can not be trusted nor the UN for selling its self

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join