It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Blocking Syrian Christians Admittance To USA In Favor Of Sunni Muslims.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
In the month of June alone, Obama authorized entrance into the United States for over 2,300 Syrian “refugees”. Of those 2,300, only 8 were Christian, one was an atheist, the other 2,289 were all Sunni Muslims and the "vast majority" of them were male. NONE of them were resettled in Washington DC, instead being shipped under cover of darkness to various small towns scattered across the country. This is why conspiracy theory exists.

OBAMA VOWED TO TAKE 10,000 REFUGEES AS A WAY TO HELP SYRIANS CAUGHT IN A 5-YEAR-OLD CIVIL WAR, IN WHICH THE ASSAD GOVERNMENT, ISLAMIST MILITANTS AND WESTERN-BACKED REBELS ARE FIGHTING FOR CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY. SECURITY OFFICIALS WARNED THAT IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO CHECK THE HISTORIES OF REFUGEES, BUT MR. OBAMA DISMISSED THOSE FEARS AND STARTED THE PROCESS.
Michigan, which has a large Muslim enclave around Detroit, accepted more than 10 percent of the refugees in June. The South is increasingly a destination as well, with massive increases in Virginia; South Carolina; North Carolina; Tennessee. Refugees have not been resettled in the seat of government district of Columbia, and also not in Delaware, Vermont, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Montana, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska or either of the Dakotas.

It is no easier for the U.S. government to vet these people now than it was when FBI Director Comey made his statement that it can’t be done. What has changed is there is now enormous pressure on the officers who are reviewing these cases to do it quickly. And that will never end well.

Link to source.
edit on 7/3/2016 by Blaine91555 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This? And after he made all that fuss about immigration policy not having a standard for vetting people based on religion? I believe his words were something to the effect of 'It can't be done.'

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
from a source calling itself now the end begins? Anything else? Maybe Obama signed a confession?
Yeah, you guys finally got me, I confess. Taking in Muslims before Christians, yep you got me.

Hey, I have an idea. Take that confession idea back to now the end begins and put it up as a breaking news thread citing ATS as the source. That oughta make em freak out over there. Yeah, that's the ticket. Start a meme, have it grow and turn into a flash story and end up on Fallon next week. Yeah that's the ticket.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hey, I have an idea. Take that confession idea back to now the end begins and put it up as a breaking news thread citing ATS as the source. That oughta make em freak out over there.

I like your out-of-the-box thinking there Terry!

edit on 7/2/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Americans bow to no king, nor any other man, But Barack sure did. We saw it. He bowed to a muslim saudi king. I think that was a sunni, wasnt it. That is an act of " I am below you, and I serve you, I show you honor, I will do as you ask. It was disgusting.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Americans bow to no king, nor any other man, But Barack sure did. We saw it. He bowed to a muslim saudi king.

Funny how Bush did the exact same thing, but you do not whine about Bush bowing and kissing and holding hands with the same person....

www.google.com.au...,ssl&ei=65h4V_LFIsO00ASVl4ioDg
and here we have Bush bowing to QE2, the pope....
www.google.com.au...,ssl&ei=65h4V_LFIsO00ASVl4ioDg#safe=off&tbm=isch&q=bush+bowing

and
www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com...
edit on 3-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Americans bow to no king
I like your style mate....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

ALL Americian's are treated as "SUB-SERVANT" by Saudi Arabia......

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Americans bow to no king, nor any other man, But Barack sure did. We saw it. He bowed to a muslim saudi king. I think that was a sunni, wasnt it. That is an act of " I am below you, and I serve you, I show you honor, I will do as you ask. It was disgusting.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yes and a few more frames later you would see Bush is lowering his head to take a national award, which is a necklace.
And cheek kissing is the proper cultural greeting and salutaion...

mg

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I don't know what video you saw, but the one I saw showed Obama walking up quickly, taking a rapid bow and then quickly standing right up and continuing on right up in front of that king and stood face to face with him, towering over him, all up in his kingly 'space' and taking charge of the moment. Not quite the way you saw it I guess.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

One). See my above post
Two). Obama bowed

mg

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear
a reply to: windword

One). See my above post
Two). Obama bowed

mg
Yes he did! He bowed very low. It wasnt for an award. It embarassed me. I thought for a second Barack was going to tie the Kings shoe laces or worse. How embarassing for all true blue blooded Americans that love their country and have self worth and self esteem. Probably not so bad for the rest....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah, respect is such an ugly thing for Americans to display!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: missed_gear

Obama’s the only President who’s ever bowed, except for all the others.

In this has what to do with the context of my reply to Winword?

mg

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I pay respect where respect is due. I do not respect the Bushes, Obamas, or Clintons. As for Obama, there isnt one. Maybe he should take his true name, unless he is just a fraud coward piece of worthless hot air puppet.

Here is daddy, who did in his life address the United Nations, and now Barack aspires to lead the UN.

Dreams of my father????? You might have a look at what dreams man had........

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Impeach, and Imprison

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

In context? You're getting worked up over centuries old global customs and manners. The President of the United States can respect the sovereign authority of foreign leaders, by performing the customary genuflects, without selling out Americans.

Get a life!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't understand how anybody supports this guy. I voted for him in 08' and I'm now forced to vote for Trump to get rid of his policies. I think Trump actually likes America even if he's a buffoon. Obama fundamentally hates this country and wants us to fit into his #ed up social fantasy, which isn't based in reality. Hillary just hates everybody and will follow the globalists to Hell, with us in tow if it turns her a profit.

Basically the threshold for me picking a candidate this year is believing they like the country they're running to be President of. It's a bad state of affairs when I know voting the other way means I'm now looking at 16 years of people who don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join