It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pre-Packaged" BBC News Report of War Breaking-out Between Russia ...truncated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

If nothing else, I love your av. Reminds me of my youth when me and my mates used to play that game on the c64.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I never said anything about US/American patriots. I said US/NATO patriots... big difference.

Um you do know that those who are born in the US are called Americans...hence the word America in United States of America.

And again what is a NATO patriot and what country would they be from, as NATO is not one country and covers many?

You for one would have a hard time seeing the differanse. As you are 100% US NATO patriot. And you are not even american.

Not an American you say...

Funny but being born in Tampa, Florida says I am definitely American as that is part of the United States of America.

Get yourself a map and look.

Way to make yourself look foolish.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

How i know this would be subjective to you. But just keep a dialog With him and you will learn.

Yep tough when someone questions the BS you push...and you can't handle it isn't it.

We know if it isn't anti US/West/NATO it is all bad because nobody does anything bad in the world but them...I would say I am amazed but that would be a lie.
edit on 4-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I thought that it was a computer generated voice actually. I did not know that lithium produced that result in humans...

Something new to look up; thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Terrible fake, took five seconds to work out.
Voices are not in RP
Inciting terror/hysteria by pretending to be a respected news organisatoin is an act of terrorism and will see them locked up for yearsl
None of the speakers are BBC jounalists
Editting is ammatuer at best
Doesn't even follow the first rule your taught when training as a journalist and to keep itsimple and sell the story.

If they're not still in college (16 - 18) they've no chance of a careeer in journalism as in the event of a nuke strike the BBC play emergency warning messages on TV, radio and all red phone boxes in the UK - these kids are criminally thick.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I have the distinct

impression

that you are NOT

applauding their efforts.

LOLOLOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I have the distinct

impression

that you are NOT

applauding their efforts.

LOLOLOL.

Spot on - they haven't even used the correct font - as an ex journalist I'm embarrased.

As for pre packaged news, it does exist in a thing called 'the morgue' where cub (young journalists) write obituaries of currently alive celebrities so the second said celebrity dies they can cut and paste a story - there's also a joke within journalism where we hide 'fake facts; on Wikipedia to catch any 'churnalist' who doesn't second source claims (lots of comedy ones like an ex prime minister writing a pop song for ABBA and similar).

As for 'pre packaged news, emergency disasters do have vaguely outlined 'pre-packaged' stories in this manner - MI6 agents write under the name 'telegraph reporter' for instance and had agents in every newsroom during the 70s (proven in declasified documents) so MI6 could gather intel and tell people what to do or issue G8 notices to stop the stories being published or redacted on national security.

the real conspiracy is far scarier

How the Zarqawi myth was made in America

The US claimed he was the leader of the resistance in Fallujah, a myth debunked by the discovery of diaries that admit his supporters accounted for only 15 of the estimated 5,000 fighters in the city.

www.flatearthnews.net...

By: Luke Harding IF COLIN POWELL were to visit the shabby military compound at the foot of a large snow-covered mountain, he might be in for an unpleasant surprise. The US Secretary of State last week confidently described the compound in north-eastern Iraq - run by the Islamic terrorist group Ansar al-Islam - as a 'poison and explosives training camp'. He suggested the camp was a centre for teaching terrorists how to produce ricin and other chemical weapons.

Yesterday, however, it emerged that the terrorist factory was nothing of the kind - more a dilapidated collection of concrete outbuildings at the foot of a grassy, sloping hill. Behind the barbed wire and a courtyard strewn with broken rocket parts are a few empty concrete houses. There is a bakery. There is no sign of chemical weapons anywhere - only the smell of paraffin and vegetable butter used for cooking. In the kitchen, I discovered some chopped up tomatoes but not much else. The cook had left his Kalashnikov propped neatly against the wall. Ansar al-Islam - the Islamic group that uses the compound identified as a military HQ by Powell - yesterday invited me and several other foreign journalists into their territory for the first time. 'We are just a group of Muslims trying to do our duty,' Mohammad Hasan, spokes-man for Ansar al-Islam, explained. 'We don't have any drugs for our fighters. We don't even have any aspirin. How can we produce any chemicals or weapons of mass destruction?'

www.flatearthnews.net...
edit on 4-7-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Fake as in not made by BBC, nothing to do with them, Capiche ?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

In case you missed it, the thread was never about whether it was an actual event that happened, it was about a 'canned event' which related to current personnel that limits its viability to a very short term.

It is a conspiracy theory...

Why else are we here?

If you want facts, proof, and mathematically proven statements, go to a physics forum.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Answer me this. Do you think there's any potential for thermonuclear war within the foreseeable future? Regarding Russia and NATO.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

I'll answer your question.

Most of me wants to believe that the US is still smarter than starting a shooting war with either China or Russia....

...and the US would suffer more from a war with China for obvious debt ownership, balance of trade issues...

The US does not have those problems with Russia and could hypothetically need a scapegoat for failed US economic policy, failed military (largely due to politics) strategy and an immense amount of entitlement mentality being formented here at home.

Every time the US was financially down and out, we somehow had a calling to war and somehow things seemed to get a little better here.

Then I think about the yahoos that got us into this mess; you know the folks that determined that Glass Steagall was a bad idea; the same ones that thought it would be great if we made the largest portions of our GDP based upon vapor-ware, currency backed by pure faith and a derivatives market that is waiting to go boom when someone sneezes...

Historically speaking, in accordance with the USA's history (not the one you get in school but the one that actually happened), the likelihood of a shooting war with Russia gets all the more realistic and scary. I think you will agree that the folks sitting in Congress are not all exactly working for the best interests of the people and longevity of the USA.

Now, I hope this does not happen and cooler (smarter) heads prevail however, that does not mean that I will not keep looking to find out what is actually going on. The fact that Turkey acted the way they have internationally is an amazing shift in the way things were just a few years ago. People I personally know in Turkey (a NATO Member) are terrified with what is happening in their country right now to the point of being afraid to discuss it on the telephone at all.

So, do it think it will? I don't know. Do I think it is possible? Yes I absolutely do.

Now, what do you think?
edit on 4-7-2016 by notmyrealname because: needed a 'k'

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Well I'd like to hope that common sense would prevail too. I mean, after all, the stakes couldn't be any higher. You'd like to think that the extinction of existence as we know it would be enough deterrent to keep things diplomatic, but I'm not seeing any evidence of that. All I see are rising tensions between the two super powers. and I'm very concerned.

I think we're on the same page though. Our only differences are that you watched the OP's video before you initially posted, and I didn't. :-P

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check this out:

edit on 7-4-2016 by jaymp because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"Special Bulletin" From 1983 was better made than that crap.

We were much closer to stuff going wrong in the 80's than we are now.

edit on 5-7-2016 by mash3d because: bad spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Video is BS. Listen to the voices used. They are just from a text to speech program.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: Pyle
Notice how it cuts away from the bbc news anchor at the start and goes straight to B reel? Also how the news anchors don't identify themselves which isn't very bbc like. Or the Stock photo of the PM. It is 100% fake. Not even a good fake.

No one is doubting the fake, it is just who and why anyone would create it and for what effect?

To mess with gullible people that is why. It reminds me of the fake congressional hearing video the onion made about 7 years ago. In the video a fake senator read a "classified" doc. about aliens releasing a flesh eating virus onto the world. Clips of that video are still used today in some conspriacy videos on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: BO XIAN
At the same time NATO forces are surrounding Russia in violation of their own promises not to do so, Western influences causing coups in Ukraine and missile systems being placed in nations surrounding Russia....

= Russian Aggression....

NATO never made any such promise. Also if you take a look at a map and note where Russia is and where NATO countries are you will see that Russia is no where close to being surrounded by NATO countries.
edit on 5-7-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I blame brexit

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I blame brexit

That's cos you are a cranky, remainiac curmudgeon.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

before making comments you should at least try and get the facts straight.

You should at least try to not bully members. This comment was not necessary and not meant to move the thread forward.

And regurgitating Russian propaganda moves the thread forward how? Are to not point out BS when we see it?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I blame brexit

That's cos you are a cranky, remainiac curmudgeon.

Well that's an improvement on psychopathic leftist. I've had em all recently

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join