It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pre-Packaged" BBC News Report of War Breaking-out Between Russia ...truncated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is one of the more convincing prophetic sources I know of . . . Dimitru Duduman . . . a former KGB alcoholic . . . apprehended by Yeshua's Holy Spirit in a fashion somewhat similar to the Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus.

This one is from 22 APRIL 1996:

IIRC, they are pretty generous about copyright for nonprofit use

CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE:

www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.
"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."
As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.
The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."
A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."
I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.
Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."
The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.
All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."
The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"
. . .

THE BEAR AWAKES:
www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless.
Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw.” The man then said, “Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach.
. . .

AMERICA THE FALLING STAR:
www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
This time though, there weren't four or six horses. There were eight horses; and eight men were in the chariot. Again they fired upon the star, and it fell. This time, when it hit the ground, it blew up. In the same place where the star used to be, appeared a man dressed in white.
He said, "The star represents America. The reason the tips are crooked, is because America has fallen away from the Truth, and the Way of God. The eight horses, and the men in the chariot, represent eight kings that will rise up against America and will overcome her." Then the dream ended.
. . .

HEAVENLY VISITORS.
www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
He opened the back of the book and counted out 4 remaining blank pages at the end. "When these are filled," he said, "the book of the Gentiles will be complete. Then I will return to my people. Some of the names that are listed here will be erased. I will erase the names of those who have mocked God and tested the Spirit of Grace. I will replace them with other names."
. . .

THE BLACK BIRD
www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
On the beak of the bird was written, "I want to make war against the true Christians - those that serve God with their hearts, their lives, and their actions not only in name. We'll see if they will be able to stand up against me... We'll see... I am a warrior. I fight against Christ."
This bird, of undescribable size, was never calm. It soared up and down. As I watched, I was able to see how terrifying and mean it looked. Suddenly, it dropped a ribbon which said, "It will not be long before I will declare war against the Christians. I myself will fight with all my strength."
. . .

THE BLACK ARMY
www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
Only about a quarter of the group stepped to the right. All the others went to the left. Then Lucifer ordered his army, "Destroy those on the right!"
The army began to advance and quickly surrounded the Christians on the right. As they began to close in on us, a powerful light appeared and encircled us. Then, an angel of the Lord spoke. "Take out your swords and fight. Defend yourselves and be victorious over the enemy."
"What swords?" A man in the group asked.
"The Word of the Lord is your sword," the angel answered. When we understood what the angel meant, we began to quote verses from the Bible. Then suddenly, as if we were one voice, we began to sing a song. Our voices thundered so loudly, that the Dark army began to retreat in fear. They did not have the courage to come against us anymore.
Lucifer, then filled with rage, turned to those on the left. "You, who all of your life have been trying to please two masters, because you could not stand against me; I have the power to destroy you."
. . .

ISRAEL AND AMERICA:
www.handofhelp.com...

. . .
When I looked up, I saw a written scroll appear before my eyes. The writing was in Romanian. It said, "American people; those of you who have dishonored and mocked me; you who have brought hatred and blasphemy against My name throughout the world; for these things My vengeance draws closer. As for My children, those who have worshiped Me with all their hearts, I will fight before them and I will give them victory and safety. I will separate those who have worshiped Me from those who have not, as I separated Goshen and Egypt." I tried to read it one more time, but I could not. The writing had gathered into the scroll.

The noise of the engines grew even louder. The man beside me turned to me and said, "These are planes loaded with atom bombs, and no one, and nothing will be able to stop them." Then, suddenly, a great number of black planes lifted off the ground like a flock of birds. I knew the planes were American, but I had no knowledge of what their purpose was or what they were supposed to do. . . .
. . .

imho . . . sobering stuff . . . sobering times.
Anyone else have a witness in their spirit about the Duduman prophecies?
Whole list:
www.handofhelp.com...
Site managed by Michael Boldea--his grandson.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It's quite evident hereon that I enjoy dialogue with honest, mutually respectful folks who have different views from mine.

Your ATTITUDE puts you in a different category.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: notmyrealname

He is a 100% US/NATO patriot. Nothing else.

...and you know this how?

Remember, a so-called 'patriot' in the USA was previously called a 'Revolutionary' or a 'Whig'; note they weren't called 'Loyalists' or people that were completely dedicated to the status quo (like seems to be the case with these that has a US flag clown face Icon). You might want to refrain from the use of the word Patriot unless you were using it this time in a facetious manner....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

It's quite evident hereon that I enjoy dialogue with honest, mutually respectful folks who have different views from mine.

Your ATTITUDE puts you in a different category.

I have different views on some things than you however, I do not have a different opinion on this subject as you.

Hope we can be this amicable in a thread that we differ in opinion....

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Duh! Are you blind?

(post by notmyrealname removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It's fake, probably somebody doing it for an assignment for university or just for fun to show what they can do.

pretty bad fake too, protect and survive is still our goto for a nuclear attack.
also, claiming the london mayor would make emergency announcements is laughable.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
...droppings of the bull.

Second line

Third line

Peace
-K

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Not going to stoop to that level. Disregard post.
edit on 7-4-2016 by jaymp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: spy66

He is a 100% US/NATO patriot. Nothing else.

...and you know this how?

Remember, a so-called 'patriot' in the USA was previously called a 'Revolutionary' or a 'Whig'; note they weren't called 'Loyalists' or people that were completely dedicated to the status quo (like seems to be the case with these that has a US flag clown face Icon). You might want to refrain from the use of the word Patriot unless you were using it this time in a facetious manner....

How i know this would be subjective to you. But just keep a dialog With him and you will learn.

...I never said he was a American. You are not American. One dont need to be American to be a US/NATO patriot.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Um yes, you do actually have to be American to be an American patriot...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

As ATS is a Conspiracy Theory discussion website, and you are accusing a member of potentially discussing conspiracy theory, who are you and why are you here?

And at ATS they have a motto...Deny Ignorance.

You and the member your talking about should try it once in a while.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
this dont look real a tall. This is not the nromal way BBC news delivers the news.

seems liek a mashup of different videos and home made junk in my opinion.

na reply to: notmyrealname

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

...I never said he was a American. You are not American. One dont need to be American to be a US/NATO patriot.

Really because to be an US/American patriot you need to be well an American...hence the key word American/US.

And exactly what is a NATO patriot...NATO consists of many countries, so which country would this patriot be from?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Oh really, because this from one of your threads says different...

I'm sure the super rationalists and materialists will be along shortly to put a very thick wet blanket on any notions that something unusual was REALLY going on at CERN.

Sounds as though you don't like those who have differing views as you...guess you should pay closer attention to what you say, because it will come back to bite you right in the backside.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

this dont look real a tall.

That is because it isn't...although there are a few who seem to want to convince others it could be.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

good to hear.

nice avatar. Either the new purge or the game Payday.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

(like seems to be the case with these that has a US flag clown face Icon).

AH yes let the attacks begin...not sure that is the avenue you want to travel down.

And I am probably the only one with that avatar so it isn't hard to figure out...but if you want to walk that walk we can.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

nice avatar. Either the new purge or the game Payday.

Neither...had the American shill moniker tossed at me so many times I thought I would embrace it.

Honestly didn't even know about the Payday game...learn something new daily.
edit on 4-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Really because to be an US/American patriot you need to be well an American...hence the key word American/US.

And exactly what is a NATO patriot...NATO consists of many countries, so which country would this patriot be from?

I never said anything about US/American patriots. I said US/NATO patriots... big difference.

You for one would have a hard time seeing the differanse. As you are 100% US NATO patriot. And you are not even american.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join