It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pre-Packaged" BBC News Report of War Breaking-out Between Russia ...truncated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Uhhhhh . . . it was stated obviously that it was a pre-created video . . . for whatever reasons . . . from the beginning.

No one I know is pretending it was the real thing broadcast as the real thing by the BBC.

Sigh.

IT WAS AN EXERCISE by whomever for whatever reasons.

What's the crime in wanting to discuss it from that perspective?

Sigh.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Interesting audios.

Good to see the officials are . . . somewhat on the job . . .

Though their bosses at the top are the horribly evil blokes setting WW3 up with such genocidal determination.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think it most likely that if such thing as WWIII were to be touched off, we would need to look long and hard at our friends in the ME who believe that a certain percentage of the world's population must be eliminated in order to bring about the Mahdi.

A bomb in the right place at the right time with tensions between Moscow and NATO being as high as they are might achieve such a thing before cooler heads prevail, but by then, it would, of course, be far too late. Once someone thinks someone else is launching, everyone will launch or risk losing what they have.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I admire you for your passionate work on pushing propaganda.

Learned well watching you.

And please show where anything I posted was propaganda, or are you saying that never happened and what we saw months later was not exactly what Russia said would happen?

And you're right. NATO didn't had anything to do with the illegal coup in Kiev. The west did.

No matter how many times you say that it doesn't make it true...and as of yet nobody has been able to prove that propaganda from Russia...but you sure like to keep it going.

Amazing that nobody, not even Russia has shown proof of this.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Quite, though they'd have to be idiots to have not prepared in advance.

I read once that if the commander of one of our boomers couldn't get the bbc world service, he was to assume London had been nuked and open his sealed orders from the PM of the day.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: notmyrealname

If fighting war is likened to reporters, are military who lost their lives in war merely news reporters?

Unfortunately, most aren't even that, they are mostly forgotten history.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Not really sure, I have watched the propaganda machine attempt to build a case for open war in the Levant for many years. They have tried every dirty trick in the book to get this started and try to take down Russia. Done't get me wrong Russia is no saint however they are not out there nation building, extorting money and tormenting wars all over the planet either.

That's been our job.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

An exercise is not a hoax

What exercise would that be...how to create elaborate hoaxes?

It's scary because the MSM geopolitical news has been very much in this ball park for months.

Says who...you and a few other conspiracy theorists?

And, the various major players that the oligarchy is manipulating on the world stage have increasingly been moved in ways that appear to be setting up WW3 for real in the not distant future.

SO exactly who are these oligarchs that you think are ruling this world?

SO when exactly is the not distant future?

Tomorrow

Next week

Month from now.

A year from now

100 years from now

Which is it since you think you know?

Folks may not be paying attention; may be ignorant; may have normalcy bias; may be clueless about such realities but that doesn't change the realities involved . . . nor does it change the oligarchy's determination to light off WW3 in the not distant future.

The word oligarch doesn't make the BS your trying to push any truer.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The more convincing prophetic sorts with the dreams and visions about such . . .

have all--independently--"seen" nuke missiles launched at us from

CLOSE OFF OUR SHORES . . . whether from subs or container ships . . . in a

SURPRISE ATTACK . . . Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Quite, though they'd have to be idiots to have not prepared in advance.

I read once that if the commander of one of our boomers couldn't get the bbc world service, he was to assume London had been nuked and open his sealed orders from the PM of the day.

Yeah, I think I came across that info, too.

I hope our boomer captains are faithful to their tasks. . . . with some wisdom and Holy Spirit guidance, actually.

Not going to be a pretty picture anywhere.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Evidently we have toooo divergent a dictionary to have a meaningful dialogue.

And, I find your attitude extremely assaultive and offensive.

The information is laying around all over the place in plain sight. Help yourself.

Otherwise, there are probably some rocks lying around that you could go suck on.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You can tell its bullcrap the people speaking in the background sound like they are on the Lithium, completely emotionless. Interesting all the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Evidently we have toooo divergent a dictionary to have a meaningful dialogue.

It's hard to handle when someone questions you I know...but I don't like to beat around the bush.

And by meaningful dialogue you mean one who agrees with you...that's good to know.

And, I find your attitude extremely assaultive and offensive.

REally, so I ask questions I am a bully to another member, and I ask you questions and I am assaultive and offensive...imagine that just for asking questions...utterly amazing.

The information is laying around all over the place in plain sight. Help yourself.

I have that is why I am asking the questions, but I understand you don't want to back your claims...nothing new.

Otherwise, there are probably some rocks lying around that you could go suck on.

And you say my comments were assaultive and offensive yet you say this...hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm not saying this is genuine but I do not doubt that they may have recordings like these for a variety of situations. Especially if there's manipulative manoeuvring going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is a amature made entertainment for Youtube audiance. This was probably made soon after Turkey shot Down the two Russian SU24s. They have used News Clips and added their own skript to predict some kind of outcome that never happened.

This amature prediction sort of reminded me of the Movie: Threads.

I dobt this is good enough to ever be used as pre-packed News skript or as a skript for military drills. THere are way to many mistakes in this skript that the News would never be allowed to mention through the different stages of alerts.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Interesting because NATO had nothing to do with Ukraine, and if they wanted to get at Russia they would have accepted Ukraine when they applied the first time...but they didn't so they obviously don't want to get at Russia that bad.

As for your coupe...love that propaganda Russia started because their boy was being impeached, that his own political party was part of doing.

Thanks for showing up to the thread; I really like your avatar as it seems applicable to your expected responses. I changed my avatar to something that makes me smile when you post as well to commemorate our discussion.

Firstly, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) includes the USA. Wikileaks has posted many cables that all express clear indications that it was the US and its NATO allies that were pushing the Ukraine for unrest and discord. The information is readily out there so I’m not going to do your work for you.

Seeing as you used the Guardian as your source from 2013, I will use the Guardian from 2014 in response:

'The reality is that after two decades of Nato expansion, this crisis was triggered by the west's attempt to pull Ukraine decisively into its orbit … '

"America is with you," Senator John McCain told demonstrators then, standing shoulder to shoulder with the leader of the far-right Svoboda party as the US ambassador haggled with the state department over who would make up the new Ukrainian government.

When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia's most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour.

Putin bit back, taking a leaf out of the US street-protest playbook – even though, as in Kiev, the protests that spread from Crimea to eastern Ukraine evidently have mass support. But what had been a glorious cry for freedom in Kiev became infiltration and insatiable aggression in Sevastopol and Luhansk.

After Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to join Russia, the bulk of the western media abandoned any hint of even-handed coverage. So Putin is now routinely compared to Hitler, while the role of the fascistic right on the streets and in the new Ukrainian regime has been airbrushed out of most reporting as Putinist propaganda.

The reality is that, after two decades of eastward Nato expansion, this crisis was triggered by the west's attempt to pull Ukraine decisively into its orbit and defence structure, via an explicitly anti-Moscow EU association agreement. Its rejection led to the Maidan protests and the installation of an anti-Russian administration – rejected by half the country – that went on to sign the EU and International Monetary Fund agreements regardless.

No Russian government could have acquiesced in such a threat from territory that was at the heart of both Russia and the Soviet Union. Putin's absorption of Crimea and support for the rebellion in eastern Ukraine is clearly defensive, and the red line now drawn: the east of Ukraine, at least, is not going to be swallowed up by Nato or the EU.

Source

SO before making comments you should at least try and get the facts straight.

Please do, but you should understand that just because a country is a NATO member they can and do act as their own country that doesn't have to involve NATO.

SO just as Turkey acted against Russia for violating their airspace, and that didn't involve NATO.

Your comments are historically inaccurate and overly slanted to an anti-Russian rhetoric which is not supported by the facts of the situation and this is okay; some people are destined to do menial tasks in life … maybe that is your true calling?

With regards to Turkey, the main problem with their unilateral action against Russia is “NATO Article 5” which states

“The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.”

As such, I herewith bequeath a bit of knowledge that I learned from my father: It is better to let someone think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove it.” Maybe you should at least try to get the facts straight before making comments…!

SO what is your definition of decimated?

dec·i·mate ˈde-sə-ˌmāt

Simple Definition of decimate

: to destroy a large number of (plants, animals, people, etc.)

: to severely damage or destroy a large part of (something)

www.merriam-webster.com...

Now exactly what NATO countries would fit that?

Your quoted definition will suffice: Here is a list of countries officially decimated by the US (NATO Member) since WWII:

North Korea
Lebanon
Iraq
Haiti
Bosnia
Kosovo
Afghanistan
Lybia
TBD: Syria

Now I suppose you will try and find a tiny sliver to focus on and begin an ad-hominem attack or a red-herring which is all fine and good. Good luck with your opinions and I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors as I am sure that your day job has nothing to do with the subjects you discuss here.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The West is part of NATO...a big part.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: frenchfries

We aren't at defcon 3.

If we use the litmus of accuracy in reporting, Which mainstream media outlet is considered valid?

...just sayin'

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

What exercise would that be...how to create elaborate hoaxes?

Says who...you and a few other conspiracy theorists?

SO exactly who are these oligarchs that you think are ruling this world?

SO when exactly is the not distant future?

Tomorrow

Next week

Month from now.

A year from now

100 years from now

Which is it since you think you know?

Folks may not be paying attention; may be ignorant; may have normalcy bias; may be clueless about such realities but that doesn't change the realities involved . . . nor does it change the oligarchy's determination to light off WW3 in the not distant future.

The word oligarch doesn't make the BS your trying to push any truer.

Okay:

As ATS is a Conspiracy Theory discussion website, and you are accusing a member of potentially discussing conspiracy theory, who are you and why are you here?

Are you not, a conspiracy theorist?

Are you a conspiracy theory debunker?

edit on 3-7-2016 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2016 by notmyrealname because: poor coding by my lack of old school html....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

He is a 100% US/NATO patriot. Nothing else.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join