It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what to do when a housless soul on the side walk is annoying..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes thanks I can handle ranting, she has like three or four words, hi my name, how are you today... stuff like that but with hidden meaning.

Likely some mental issues there, and that's not uncommon.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes yesterday she was with a friend she gave my name to, I avoided them as they were happy looking... so today is different..thanks... maybe she will be alone and confused again and I will stop posting this nonsense...i'm so tired of being miss merry sunshine... luckily the weather is cool and cloudy today so all is well on my mountain area...your nice and I appreciate it.
Peppy

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes yesterday she was with a friend she gave my name to, I avoided them as they were happy looking... so today is different..thanks... maybe she will be alone and confused again and I will stop posting this nonsense...i'm so tired of being miss merry sunshine... luckily the weather is cool and cloudy today so all is well on my mountain area...your nice and I appreciate it.
Peppy

I try to be nice! Sometimes, I succeed, lol! Been told, oddly, that I can be intimidating, which I don't get, because I don't usually try to be. Now and then, yes, if the situation warrants that, but not normally! Maybe it's the eyes.....

Being friendly too much can be draining. Once lied next door to a pair of guys who were mentally retarded. Both nice, no issues, but one was SO talkative! Friendly, I can handle, but it was hard to walk away, when very busy with a toddler, without hurting his feelings! Couldn't bring myself to do that, but wow, some days, I wanted to scream! So, I get it.

Cool and cloudy sounds nice! We had some of that, then it went away. I want cool and cloudy all summer. No blinding bright light, less heat......yeah, kind of a night person here!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes 😇

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes 😇

Awww.....and how did you get that to show?? Way cuter than the usual emoticons!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes came with this tablet, oh so apparently now the bus bench changed folks string there, old friends, ? Of mine..not ever. Worried about the buji woman spoken of in OP. Dad like guy and bro... so my day went well,
Hope you have nice fridge y, Friday...🌄🎁💐

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Oh, ducky.....no regular bus routes where I live, so nothing like that. Guess that's a blessing!

Nice. I love silly little things like that. They make computers fun.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes appreciate your kindness, rest for me now, thanks for being there, here.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes appreciate your kindness, rest for me now, thanks for being there, here.

Any time!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyesthank you, things are okay on that spot, now..just some olé foggiest launguage barrio, somewhat grasped what they said, something about a dog.
Silly stuff, changes everyday, just can't pass the bench... easily without communication, familiar faces, languages differing, though.
Haha my solution is crossing over the road and going past from a distance!

thanks again I forget how simple it can be if I don't want to speak to anyone.
Have a nice Luna, Monday? Trying to learn Spanish, dialects differ here.
I feeling auto correct all stupid... sleepy in different language.
See you next year? August 6th? Big day for some... need to lay off of this computer for a bit.
Thanks again for being you! Nice and kind..it helps me a lot.
Hopefully tomorrow is good, and i do chores... errands and the like.
Peace, L.GE...
Peppy

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Avoidance might be the best tactic. I think we all have days we flat out don't want to deal with people. I know I do!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Okay I think the lady found her match(husband)...yet she wants to fight, this... perhaps he needs a shower or something and that is why she won't accept, him as mate/what not.
She took it out on my friend by throwing hot coffee on him... my friend's son and his son's girlfriend was there and the woman was going rabid on them...
I tried to get her away from them peacefully as a families friend, she rushed me... she is okay... and in'm okay..., barely touching.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay word is, she messed with my buddy again and we found him! Alive and doing okay
She even passed along some nice shirts to me yesterday... lied about my friend and is somewhere safe,...i'm sure of this I will see her more than about several times.
Thanks friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
She attacked my friend again and is safe in jail..not sure if he lied, but he said it got physical... will see if she is alive and okay..hopefully she is fine... just sobering up and eating food.
When I see her happy face again I will update.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join