Best first date is anything that has to do with just connecting.
Also it should be not be a dinner, because if it doesn't go well you'll have to sit through misery till it's over.
Pick a spot where you can both mutually bail out ( Coffee Shop ), if it goes well and their is chemistry, you can take a long walk.
Ask short questions, then listen to the other person, if they ask a question keep your answer short. ( Makes for a bit of mystery too) If you really
hit things off you'll have plenty of time to get to know each other.
Movies are out for 1st dates because can't really connect properly at, and learn about the person. "hhmm great movie" but guess what you didn't
learn or connect with your date. lol
Places to go on a first date, and do
1) Meet separately at a coffee shop
2) Maybe a local quiet pub, or bar for a drink, if they drink
3) Meet at a local sit down pastry, or good dessert shop, this way she can't order just a salad.
4) Meet a local public park and then walk to a place of choice, after talking for a bit.
If it's a guy asking a girl out on a first date, don't overwhelm her with BS, fancy cars, dinners, and other distractions, just get to really know her
women appreciate when you are trying to connect with them.
1) Be a good listener.
2) Make eye contact, but do be a creeper.
3) Show confidence ( This doesn't mean be an arrogant douche-bag either )
4) Ask her what she likes and listen, then go more in depth on her areas of interests and likes.
5) Don't interrupt her conversation because you are nervous.
6) Also don't sit there like a lump of dough and say nothing, if you don't know what to say ask a question about themselves.
7) Be playful, fun and make silly jokes to break tension. Timing is everything on playfulness, so unless you have mastered the art, be careful this
can backfire, they may think you are mental.
8) Lastly guy's no satin banana hammocks on the first date, it may throw your game off a bit.
Cheers, good luck and have fun,
edit on 4-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)