It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien cover up': Nearly 2,000 UFOs tracked by radar system but details suppressed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Gothmog

It's the ones you don't see that always get ya, though, isn't it?

Yeah. The major problem is the identification and classification after the UFO swarm.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 just like it is government officials flying obove the population... you don't think aliens are involved!?
Well it might rightly be so
I'm glad to know somthingbis in the sky!
Thanks OP!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Wet blanket time (If they have really made contact):

1) Why would the Governments of the world share this knowledge?
2) Any superior technology related to energy would wreak the oil based world economy that is worth lots of money.
3) Why would "Aliens" want us leaving our rock and devaluing the neighborhood, bringing xenophobia, religion, crime and violence with us?
4) If you think about it, there is really nothing of value here that can't be found elsewhere in this solar system or another. Not real sure we would make good slaves or menu items.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Read it again. I said UFO does not equal aliens. If it was aliens, it would no longer be a UFO, now wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Orionx2

Soooooooooooooooooooooo . . . evidently you think that

ONLY those who AGREE WITH YOU

are capable of rational thought.

Impressive.

You seemed to fail to notice that I'm quite interested in the views of the SKEPTICS who are FAIR-MINDED

vs

the irrational TRUE BELIEVERS in the Religion of Scientism/ sub-cult: "Nasty Contrarians."

Wow, no clue how you came up with that... You removed the possibility of rebuttal in your OP... You are the one that has an issue with anyone disagreeing with you.
edit on 2-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE:

Keep in mind the topic is never each other and stick to the topic or move on.

Blaine91555

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Anything from NASA or any of the other Major counties that have a space program than can suggest Aliens? Or are we just going of tabloid sites?

edit on 2-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: on topic now?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can I be the first one to come and say Daily Express...ergo fake and a lie? Can I?

NORAD documents reveal 75 UFO intercepts annually
www.mufon.com...

With docs.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gads, what a pile of assumptions you show . . . as so many do.

My responses below are from the distilled gestalt and details as I've come to believe them from collecting the related puzzle pieces since 1962--54 years.

Some of my assertions I believe emphatically to be fact.

Some I believe quite firmly to be fact.

Some I believe are highly likely true.

Some I think may be true but other things might also be true. May not post those in this post.

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

Wet blanket time (If they have really made contact):

1) Why would the Governments of the world share this knowledge?

A) Evidently you are ASSUMING that the critters are ET from distant systems, planets etc. I agree with Dr Vallee and Dr Hynek, that they aren't. . . . that they are spiritual entities from a spiritual dimension. And spiritual does NOT necessarily mean devoid of tangible craft. Ezekiel had his 'chariot' that sounded a lot like a UFO, too.

B) The governments of the world are essentially under the control of the oligarchy and National boundaries have been blurred all to blazes accordingly. The charade is still kept up for manipulating the populace reasons and for casting WWIII in plausible terms.

C) The critters may have forced sharing with the governments of the world. Reportedly, however, we have the most complete, powerful and effective UFO type craft and technologies--of course--under the firm control of the oligarchy. This may be why Putin has publicly acknowledged the USA as the sole super power.

2) Any superior technology related to energy would wreak the oil based world economy that is worth lots of money.

D) That is often cited as one of the key reasons that the oligarchy has not allowed any of the energy related technologies out of the black.

E) Another reason is that they have been convinced by the critters that the population would mushroom to 25 billion very rapidly.

F) A related reason is the oligarchy is not about to give up !!! CONTROL!!! and decentralized energy would do that. And, a large population would inherently threaten their control.

3) Why would "Aliens" want us leaving our rock and devaluing the neighborhood, bringing xenophobia, religion, crime and violence with us?

G) There ya go again, assuming that they are who they say they are WHEN THEY HAVE REPEATEDLY DEMONSTRATED THAT THEY LIE, LIE, LIE, about as much as the pants suit.

H) They are not who they claim to be. Not by a good margin.

4) If you think about it, there is really nothing of value here that can't be found elsewhere in this solar system or another. Not real sure we would make good slaves or menu items.

I) Your assumptions are showing again.

J) This is the only place in the multiverse that the multiverse's Creator God died on a cruel cross for a definite reason. He evidently thought it worth it.

K) The critters obviously think it worth it as well because they have been involved in carefully constructing a GRAND END TIMES DELUSION for millennia. Some of us are convinced we know why they think it is worth it.

L) In a word--Vengeance.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Thanks for reasonable questions reasonably presented.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

THANKS THANKS.

So, if it's been outed before, it's not an incremental release, at this time.

Nice their numbers are consistent.

I wonder if there have been any year to year fluctuations.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
I think it is fairly straightforward and official.

Is there an official source? If there isn't then I cannot accept this as official.

That many radar trackings are highly unlikely to be "swamp gas!!!" LOL.

That "swamp gas" joke was never funny, now it's getting ridiculous.

But I am curious what the fair-minded skeptics will think of this info.

It's just that, info, with no evidence of being true.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thanks for doing the Daily Express' work.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 what do aliens fly in? UFOs!? What system of transport do you suggest they use?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Can I be the first one to come and say Daily Express...ergo fake and a lie? Can I?

NORAD documents reveal 75 UFO intercepts annually
www.mufon.com...

With docs.

You sir/madam are an absolute gem.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Probably happens quite a bit. For example.. the sightings over Lake Michigan in 1994. Multiple witnesses, including police. Weather station called.. they tracked four huge objects. People were seeing multi color lights, flying ridiculous maneuvers. So.. obviously on radar. Ever see the light of day? Of course not.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

what do aliens fly in? UFOs!?

No.

If it was known that these are aliens and flying in crafts, then they would alien crafts/ships whatever.

Not UFOs.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale how do we know they aren't in the ocean? My uncle went on an expedition and may have proof of an alien ship under the see, will post when he sends me the data and I will back it up with a link, pic and video, for now... all I can say is it is real. My word is good, I never lie... it may be another few months though, if you check back that much later... in'll be doing my research...?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

how do we know they aren't in the ocean?

All I know is when I swim in the ocean, I am not flying.

for now... all I can say is it is real.

Whats real?

My uncle went on an expedition and may have proof of an alien ship under the see

So it wouldn't be UFO or a USO, but would be an alien ship?

it may be another few months though, if you check back that much later... in'll be doing my research...?

You know posting something like this will simply destroy any credibility you may or may not have when you don't post anything that resembles this in the next 'few months'?

Anyway, I hope you do and will be anxiously waiting to see your research and the proof your uncle 'may' have of an underwater alien ship.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale wouldn't that be something, my uncle and no longer speak soo its down to a library research, here. Plus the used book store.
So have two months to prove my belife?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join